222074 Bullies, 4027 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

I'd like to leave this world like I came into it: Screaming, naked & covered in someone else's blood

Posted On:
    12/01/2006 11:39am

supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai (BJJ hiatus)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    When you turn up for your class you line up at the front and the instructor punches you in the face.

"Here endeth your first lesson"
    " The reason elite level MMAists don't fight with aikido is the same reason elite level swimmers don't swim with their lips." - Virus

" I shocked him with my skills on the ice becuase Wing Chun is great for hockey fighting." - 'Sifu' Milt Wallace

"Besides, as you might already know (from Virus, for example) - there's only 1 wing chun and it sucks big time" - Tonuzaba

"Even when I'm promising mayhem and butt-chicanery, I'm generally posting with a smile on my face." - Sochin101

"That said, if he blocked my hip on a drop nage, I would extend my leg into a drop tai Otoshi and slam him so hard his parents would die." - MTripp

nail conditioning

Posted On:
    12/01/2006 11:49am

Style: Rehab

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mungkorn Dam
    I totally forgot about that one. One of my old School Mate's mum's used that to great effect when she was attacked in a car park once.
    My Dad's 71 and has a stoma, I think teh grapple training's out for him. He carries his keys in his fist if he doesn't feel safe, I don't really have a problem with it. He beat off a mugger a few years ago: old men FTW!!

I would, however, have a problem with him keying someone's eye just because he 'looked' like a mugger...

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/01/2006 1:37pm

Style: Boxing.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Epicurus
    "try that on his grappling buddies"? You mean like "Hey guys, come over to my place, we'll make quesadillas!" And then when they are putting some cheese on the beef you hit him with a haymaker to the back of the head?

You know, that techinque would totally work on my friend, a first dan BB in Juod with forty pounds on me. I should give up MMA class and just think of excuses to sucker-punch people.
    I laughed SO much at that, due to the visual I got.

I'm grindin' 'till I'm tired...

Posted On:
    12/01/2006 3:58pm

Style: Judo. Some BJJ/Kickboxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bod
    I wonder what a pre-emptive striking class is like?

I guess it's split between those who turn up early, hide behind the door and strike the late comers, and those who turn up late, hide on the other side of the door and lie in wait for the early people to leave.
    I lol'ed

"here endeth the first lesson".

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/01/2006 4:52pm

Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    anyone else thinking of the monty python self-defense skit?

"now, take this banana, and run at me." *bang*
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234