Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Here's looking at you, squid.

Posted On:
    11/30/2006 3:31pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Ke?po, MMA ultra-newb

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    No, he was leaving the school when I was getting there for a visit (about 8pm). I was REALLY tempted to asked him, "So, you're an undefeated 12th degree," punch him in the face and then say, "Now you're only a 12th degree."

Besides, he scowled at the little front license plate on the car, which is for the martial arts school I train at now, and it scared me too badly...little 50ish year old asian men scowl very fiercely.

I'm grindin' 'till I'm tired...

Posted On:
    11/30/2006 10:06pm

Style: Judo. Some BJJ/Kickboxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ginshun
    the Bujinkan already uses that system, come up with your own ideas Mr. McIdeastealer!
    Yes, that's why I mention it. It sounds like a joke until you realize that it's reality. Let's see Ben Cole explain that business move away...

Featherweight

Posted On:
    12/01/2006 12:21am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Shaolin-Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by OnceLost
    See, the mere mortals part is when we make veiled references to the aliens who gave us these ancient secrets. The SAME aliens who taught Genghis Kahn AND the monks at the Shaolin Temple!
    So, are you going to be melting any babies with your iron hand training or what? If so, can I learn how to handle chi balls and melt babies with my hands?

Here's looking at you, squid.

Posted On:
    12/01/2006 9:32am

Join us... or die
     Style: Ke?po, MMA ultra-newb

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So, are you going to be melting any babies with your iron hand training or what? If so, can I learn how to handle chi balls and melt babies with my hands?
    Not with your hands, my son, but with you CHI!!

Cue ad...

"MAN: I travel quite a bit for business, so I know that nothing is more frustrating than a crying baby on an airplane who just won't shut up. Now, thanks to the Happy Dancing Buddha Flower Master 5-DVD set, I don't have to put up with it anymore. I can simply reach out with my chi and take care of the problem."
    <cue video of melting baby>
    "NARRATOR: LEARN the secrets the government doesn't want you to know! Not even SEALS or other special forces know these amazing baby melting secrets, which can be yours for the low-low price of $529, not including tax, tag, title, licensing, shipping, or handling."
    "MAN: (holding melted babies skull as grateful MILF takes off her shirt) Thank you, Happy Buddha Dancing Flower Master!"
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123