Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 12 3 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    11/29/2006 9:08pm

Style: submission grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by OnceLost
    We can do a couple of videos involving group fighting AND no touch knockouts - there can be a crowd of people and when the instructor walks through the crowd waving his hands, the people just begin to drop without even being touched! Oh wait...systema covered that one.
    Damn.
    You don't understand grasshopper, if you have to wave your hands then it is not the deadly visualization. VMA (visualied martial art) requires no movement. In future realeases of our dvds we will cover the power of runes and VBSD, visualized based self defense. I hope to get Phil to write the book for it. "Small mind, empty mind".:icon_mrgr :icon_mrgr

I'm grindin' 'till I'm tired...

Posted On:
    11/30/2006 12:30am

Style: Judo. Some BJJ/Kickboxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I wanna learn the no-touch suplex and self-armbar.

Here's looking at you, squid.

Posted On:
    11/30/2006 8:25am

Join us... or die
     Style: Ke?po, MMA ultra-newb

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Don't forget to promote yourself to 10th Dan and charge people lots of money to work their way up the ladder. Once someone else is 9th dan but still wants to keep shelling out cash to rise in rank, add five or six more black belt dans and promote yourself to 15th so that you can keep moving people up while remaining the undisputed best.
    I've already figured out the pyramid formula. To be a first degree, you need five students, none of black belt level. A second degree requires nine students, two first degrees. A third degree requires sixteen students, one second degree, four first degrees. Etc. As the Dancing Buddha Flower Master, I won't even claim a numerical rank - I am the Great Grandmaster, principal founder of the World Sake Sip Council, who cannot be evaluated by mere mortals.

See, the mere mortals part is when we make veiled references to the aliens who gave us these ancient secrets. The SAME aliens who taught Genghis Kahn AND the monks at the Shaolin Temple!

Posted On:
    11/30/2006 8:57am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I've already figured out the pyramid formula. To be a first degree, you need five students, none of black belt level. A second degree requires nine students, two first degrees. A third degree requires sixteen students, one second degree, four first degrees. Etc. As the Dancing Buddha Flower Master, I won't even claim a numerical rank - I am the Great Grandmaster, principal founder of the World Sake Sip Council, who cannot be evaluated by mere mortals.

See, the mere mortals part is when we make veiled references to the aliens who gave us these ancient secrets. The SAME aliens who taught Genghis Kahn AND the monks at the Shaolin Temple!
    I agree, and as co-founder of the art I claim the title of INVISIBLE BUDDA MASTER OF COSMIC TRANSFERENCE!

Posted On:
    11/30/2006 9:04am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by M1K3
    I agree, and as co-founder of the art I claim the title of INVISIBLE BUDDA MASTER OF COSMIC TRANSFERENCE!
    In addition, since my 3rd grandchild was born this month, I also claim the title of 'GRANDPA'.
    :occasion1

Here, hold these for me.

Posted On:
    11/30/2006 11:58am

Join us... or die
     Style: jkd concepts

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    We can do a couple of videos involving group fighting AND no touch knockouts - there can be a crowd of people and when the instructor walks through the crowd waving his hands, the people just begin to drop without even being touched! Oh wait...systema covered that one.
    Damn.
    And Benny Hinn too.

Edit* Congrats on the grandbabby!!!
    SEANBABY:
    "The seventh law of thermodynamics is that every time a fat person gets near a trapdoor, they fall in. It’s the closest thing we have to scientific proof of God."

Posted On:
    11/30/2006 12:24pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Congrats on the grandchild! You can be the GrandFather of Invisible Chi Transferance!
    Have you decided which grandchild you are going to mystically transfer your knowledge of all things uber-deadly to? We can't let these secrets be lost!

Yes, folks, we CAN'T let these secrets be lost for all time. Which is why we're offering them to you TODAY only, for the low-low price of only $529 for a complete DVD four-pack!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/30/2006 1:53pm

Style: taijutsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Epicurus
    Don't forget to promote yourself to 10th Dan and charge people lots of money to work their way up the ladder. Once someone else is 9th dan but still wants to keep shelling out cash to rise in rank, add five or six more black belt dans and promote yourself to 15th so that you can keep moving people up while remaining the undisputed best.
    the Bujinkan already uses that system, come up with your own ideas Mr. McIdeastealer!

Posted On:
    11/30/2006 1:58pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Instructors will start as 30th Dans, just so we can be twice as good as the highest ranking grandmaster in any other style...

I actually met an "undefeated 12th degree" TKD instructor in Asheville, North Carolina...

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/30/2006 2:17pm

Style: Boxing.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Instructors will start as 30th Dans, just so we can be twice as good as the highest ranking grandmaster in any other style...

I actually met an "undefeated 12th degree" TKD instructor in Asheville, North Carolina...
    Did you defeat him?
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 12 3 LastLast