Certified Personal Trainer and Drinker of Coffee

Posted On:
    3/30/2010 5:16pm

supporting member
     Style: SAMBO/BJJ/Judo and others

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick G View Post
    Samuel Browning there are actually 6 studious within a 3 mile radius (2 in IV) and yes we took a Burger King and turned it into a Studio. I remember your call on that Sunday and normally when someone calls me I will open the studio up 24/7 as I almost agreed to when you did call me. It is unfortunate that you have written a review about me and my studio yet we have never met nor have you ever attended any of my classes. Perhaps you were compelled to write something because as you said ”YOUR old stomping ground”, regardless I have taught TaeKwonDo for over 20 years and also teach Kickboxing, self defense and breathing meditation and have trained in various styles primarily TaeKwonDo for over 27 years now. Best of luck to you and perhaps you should write a review after attending classes and meeting the members and instructors or Master. Additionally for your information these are my current and old stomping grounds and over the past years being here I graduated from SBCC then UCSB and have been the team captain and couch. I can tell that you are an envoys and jealous talker; I hope you read the book Bushido and realize how far you have fallen into your envious and jealous ways. Please read more and type less.
    Thank You
    Patrick Galoustian
    Hey Patrick, Welcome to Bullshido.

If you like I would be more than willing to drive the 10 minutes to Isla Vista and do an unbiased review of your gym. Let me know and we'll figure out a good date to do things.

-Coffeefan

Administrator

Posted On:
    3/30/2010 11:15pm

staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeFan View Post

If you like I would be more than willing to drive the 10 minutes to Isla Vista and do an unbiased review of your gym. Let me know and we'll figure out a good date to do things.

-Coffeefan
    Don't bother coffeefan. Patrick is a pos and not worth your time.

I am a living legend!

Posted On:
    3/30/2010 11:37pm

supporting member
     Style: Tatsumaki Senpuu Kyaku

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Omega, you should take the gloves off.

Posted On:
    3/31/2010 2:39am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: TaeKwonDo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

okay

Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeFan View Post

-Coffeefan
    Thanks Coffeefan for the welcome note and willing to stop by. I would be much more interested in visiting your studio and perhaps attending a class you offer, not for review writing purposes, but rather an opportunity for me to learn something new.
    Patrick

Posted On:
    3/31/2010 3:02am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

okay

Quote Originally Posted by Omega the Merciless View Post
    Don't bother coffeefan. Patrick is a pos and not worth your time.
    LOL seems like I bother you and get you pissed off and I don’t even know of you. Thanks for the compliment :-)
    Patrick
    PS: Many Quality TaeKwonDo Masters teach their students that you may stop training in Martial Arts, and state "never forget the 5 tenets of TaeKwonDo; Courtesy, Integrity, Perseverance, Self Control and Indomitable Spirit" I pass this on to you so you can incorporate them into your life. I promise you that you will be a happier person. Best of Luck!

Posted On:
    3/31/2010 3:38am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

didin't is spelled did not or didn’t

Quote Originally Posted by dougguod View Post
    It's a pity that your time at SBCC and UCSB didin't teach you how to read. First, Sam didn't refer to Isla Vista as his "old stomping grounds"; That was frumpleswift. Second, Sam did not write a review about you and your studio, he encouraged frumpleswift to write one. Frumpleswift, however, didn't write one either because, as he states in his post, he was in town for one day and your school was closed.

All of which is irrelevant when you look at the dates on this thread and see that the discussion (all four posts of it) occured on 11/27 & 28/06 and was started by a poster who hasn't been active since 8/31/07. I guess I was able to see these things because, unlike Sam, I'm not blinded by "envious and jealous ways". Why didn't you? Try following your own advice: Read more and type less.

*** didin't is spelled did not or didn’t
    *** occured is spelled occurred
    I do follow my advice, I am only responding to comments made about me and I only came across this site yesterday, and will be done with this lame site by tomorrow. I really don’t hang out at web sites and stir up trouble and apparently that is the main focus of this site. And to Samuel Browning over look the comments that I directed to you and know that it applies to whoever it applies to. This site seems to attract individuals that have a chip on their shoulder.

Posted On:
    3/31/2010 3:47am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirc View Post
    Omega, you should take the gloves off.
    hehehe "you should take you gloves off" lol

you guys are really funny. what a joke this site is.

Posted On:
    3/31/2010 4:00am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    As stated in my earlier post I came across this site only yesterday and this is my last post to this site. Best of luck and thanks for making me feel so special! I am really happy to know you care so much about me and I know you will post some miss spelled lame remarks soon. Keep it up kids. This is where and when I excuse myself.

Posted On:
    3/31/2010 4:51am

Style: Les Mills Bodycombat™

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    As stated in my earlier post I came across this site only yesterday and this is my last post to this site. Best of luck and thanks for making me feel so special! I am really happy to know you care so much about me and I know you will post some miss spelled lame remarks soon. Keep it up kids. This is where and when I excuse myself.
    Did we make you feel as special as your mum did when she said you were special?

Last edited by adouglasmhor; 3/31/2010 4:54am at .

Posted On:
    3/31/2010 7:02am

forum leader
     Style: BJJ/ MMA/ MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Good. **** off then.

By the way, you fucking moron, your spelling of the word (or in your case, words) that define incorrect spelling is misspelled. Where do you get off?
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 12 3 LastLast