2/16/2010 9:57pm, #191
2/16/2010 10:37pm, #192
- Join Date
- Nov 2009
Great stuff there. I'm a bit cpu-challenged & don't know how to download it yet. I plan on putting it up on my Youtube account when I figure all that out. A link to his mention on the POW network site in the vid description would be cool too. I'll be posting it as a comment either way. Nice job.
2/16/2010 11:35pm, #193
2) Paste in the address of the video's YouTube page in the URL box. In this case it would be:Code:
4) Click 'Download' next to 'MP4 - High Quality'
You can then upload that MP4 file elsewhere.
If you use Firefox, there are add-ons that might make it easier and give you the ability to download HD video if Cy uploaded a high def version.
2/17/2010 12:14am, #194
- Join Date
- Nov 2009
Many thanks. Mine is up now.
2/17/2010 3:54am, #195
2/17/2010 6:58pm, #196
- Join Date
- Dec 2009
I know I can speak for the Special Forces Medical Training. All SF Medics must complete a hospital rotation. Most of the SF Medics do their rotation at Fort Benning Ga. Martin Army Community Hospital. I guarntee you every SF Medic will train under a PA in the Emergency Room named Kelly. The SF Medic qualification school is one year in length until 2008 the Director of this program was COL Edwin Moore.
What ever SF course you complete you are not awarded the Green Beret until you SUCESSFULLY complete all training. Now with that said. You can be accepted into the SF Medic training as an E4 SPC. However, you must be promoted by the end of the training cycle tp SGT.
I was not a Green Beret Medic, However, I did supervise them during thier clinical rotation in the Emergency Room at Fort Benning. If the SF Medic candidate is not a 68W Combat Medic They must complete the W1 (Wiskey one) Course Special Operations Medic Course before proceeding to the SF Medic 18D course.
A person can easily be in training in the SF Medic for one year.
4/01/2010 3:19am, #197
Frank Dux responds to our video:
YouTube- Billy J. Burke: Did He Lie For Frank Dux? NOT!
Its claims are:
- Burke was being "sarcastic" when he responded to our email. His signed release proves that he was not paid to endorse Dux.
- They argue that in one part of the video which portrays the use of Burke's testimonial in support of Dux, some blurred wording is critical to the meaning of the endorsement.
- It presents some court declarations in excerpt, but makes no reference to a site containing the full documents.
- A receipt for a trophy misspelled Dux's name and didn't describe another trophy in another photo.
My reply to each, in turn:
- I don't know if Burke was paid or not. I only know what he decided to tell us. We proved that his video testimony was a lie; he never served in the military at all, much less Delta Force or the Green Berets. Whether or not he was paid to lie is hard to establish at this point; what we know is that Burke's support of Dux's story is based on lies.
- The blurred wording was some weaselling about how the person who put up the site could not validate all of the testimony himself. That's nice, but all it does is cast doubt on Burke. It doesn't exonerate Dux.
- Our investigation contains links to the full text of all the sites we depict in our video. Thus, our claims can be checked by the reader. What does it say about Dux that he will not do the same?
- A man taking an order for a trophy might misspell a name; that's no miracle, especially when the misspelling is a reasonable phonetic rendition of the name. Ever get any mail delivered to you with your name misspelled? I'm not sure of the connection between the trophy described in the receipt and the one in the photo, but that is outside the scope of the Burke investigation.
In summary: Nice try, Dux, but you just hung your buddy Burke out to dry.
4/01/2010 9:03am, #198
4/01/2010 5:03pm, #199
So... this K431-0097 manual. Is there any realistic way to determine if this thing actually exists or not (is it something that one of the military members here might be able to look into?) - and if so, if Dux is mentioned anywhere in it as a contributor?
I dunno - or is it going to be one of those 'we can neither confirm nor deny - not allowed to talk about it' things?
Meh, I'm late to the game on this and considering how long Dux's claims have been under suspicion, I suppose that several people here will have tried to get to bottom of this particular aspect of his story already...
4/01/2010 5:28pm, #200
Here's a thought: Why don't you look into it?