Administrator

Posted On:
    1/07/2010 5:08pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by azdude View Post
    [LOL!!..Consumer advocates! I am a dude in AZ. When you provide your personal information on a bbs for any nut to have, I will......but then you open yourself up to the same sort of things that you accuse Burke of. Perhaps you should shut up until you walk in someone's shoes.
    HIS INFORMATION IS ON THE NET.

Hopefully, the big letters will get through to you.

Funny how identity theft was a problem before the internet. So, no, a BBS is a straw-man on your part. It is also ironic that you were complaining about cowards and just destroyed your own argument.

Good job.

Just in case you aren't following:
    Quote Originally Posted by azdude
    I am doing neither. You simply refuse to cease "picking a fight" on a bbs. A place where people say things under assumed names. A place where cowards feel brave - and get away with it.
    Now:
    When you provide your personal information on a bbs for any nut to have, I will..
    Get to it his informatuion is up.

....but then you open yourself up to the same sort of things that you accuse Burke of. Perhaps you should shut up until you walk in someone's shoes.
    You can't have it both ways. You are either a coward, which you are by your own logic, for hiding your name or you understand why people use pseudonyms.

You are advocating hiding because of nuts. Yet, of course, you have honor and respect so it only applies to you.

I'd thought there were ex-military on here, it's obvious that this isn't true - only mere "wannabe" people.
    I just gave you two links with a current military person and an ex-military person. So, pleae learn how to use a BBS or kindly STFU.

The ability to SPELL martial arts doesn't make one a MASTER of it. - While I am neither, I can smell when something stinks - and someone here is sure SOUR.
    Throwing around red herrings and building strawmen arguments doesn't lend credibility to anything you have stated.

I am speaking to a wall here - you guys enjoy spinning yourself into a fury over something you don't/can't/won't understand. Hate is easier, I understand - that is what some people seem to be full of.

Get over it.
    Spinning? Have you refuted anything in the article? No. the article is up neither you nor Burke have proven a single claim false.

I know who is spinning.
    Last edited by It is Fake; 1/07/2010 5:12pm at .

Yes, I am smarter than you are.

Posted On:
    1/07/2010 5:09pm

supporting memberstaff
     Style: TKD, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    [LOL!!..Consumer advocates! I am a dude in AZ. When you provide your personal information on a bbs for any nut to have, I will......but then you open yourself up to the same sort of things that you accuse Burke of. Perhaps you should shut up until you walk in someone's shoes.

I'd thought there were ex-military on here, it's obvious that this isn't true - only mere "wannabe" people. The ability to SPELL martial arts doesn't make one a MASTER of it. - While I am neither, I can smell when something stinks - and someone here is sure SOUR.

I am speaking to a wall here - you guys enjoy spinning yourself into a fury over something you don't/can't/won't understand. Hate is easier, I understand - that is what some people seem to be full of.

Get over it.

My name is Josh Wentworth, I train at Megalodon MMA in Athens, Ga. You can reach me on instant messenger as Kintanon. You can google Kintanon and see what I look like.

There. I'm no longer anonymous. Your move.

For some reason you have attached yourself to the idea of defending a person who has been PROVEN to have lied about their military credentials. We aren't slinging mud, we aren't messing with the guy for fun, he lied about being a soldier. He lied about putting his life on the line. There is no honor in that and it's a slap in the face to the real men and women who die every day doing the things he pretended he did.
    Last edited by Kintanon; 1/07/2010 5:12pm at .

Administrator

Posted On:
    1/07/2010 5:16pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well, there is the second person to put their name on the internet.

Bullshido posters 3 azdude and Burke 0.

Posted On:
    1/07/2010 6:19pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    No, I am not Mr. Burke, but I have worked with him. As I've said before, I don't even live in California. And no, I won't "provide the names of people" because it's really none of your business. I'd imagine Mr. Burke doesn't respond here because it isn't worth his time. A lesson I'm learning quickly. You go live in your little conspiracy world, it seems to take up alot of your time. I guess that speaks to how much time you spend on yourself and your own "art". Finding any "inner peace" with all this anger, guys?

For someone who "has fake credentials", I've noticed that he sure seems to be doing just fine, thank you very much! Haters hate - your lealousy comes SCREAMING through.

This sure does describe the little world you've made here on the net.:hitlerdan

Yea....like I'll be baited by those who hate. I've clearly NOT taken your side on the matter, you think I'd put personal information on here and let myself be subjected to a fraction of what you've tried to do to Billy? I think not.

Enjoy your little corner of hate on the internet.

Posted On:
    1/07/2010 6:40pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oops, goodwin's law violation. (See the Icon) and thank you for not addressing the issue, you're buddy went on Camera and claimed to be a special forces trooper to endorse Frank Dux for money. He never served a day in the service. Please reply to these specific facts.

Administrator

Posted On:
    1/07/2010 7:15pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    No, I am not Mr. Burke, but I have worked with him. As I've said before, I don't even live in California. And no, I won't "provide the names of people" because it's really none of your business. I'd imagine Mr. Burke doesn't respond here because it isn't worth his time. A lesson I'm learning quickly. You go live in your little conspiracy world, it seems to take up alot of your time. I guess that speaks to how much time you spend on yourself and your own "art". Finding any "inner peace" with all this anger, guys?

For someone who "has fake credentials", I've noticed that he sure seems to be doing just fine, thank you very much! Haters hate - your lealousy comes SCREAMING through.

This sure does describe the little world you've made here on the net.:hitlerdan

Yea....like I'll be baited by those who hate. I've clearly NOT taken your side on the matter, you think I'd put personal information on here and let myself be subjected to a fraction of what you've tried to do to Billy? I think not.

Enjoy your little corner of hate on the internet.
    In other words you have no proof that can refute a review of service records, two Delta Force "no" responses, and HIS OWN WORDS.

Baited? You are the fisherman that puts a worm on his hook and ends up catching himself.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/07/2010 7:15pm

Style: Generic MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    My name & year of birth are in my screen ID too. 4 - 0 now. You said "Billy is not the guy you are trying to paint here on your website. You sound like someone who has a grudge. I can tell you of some things in his military past, but that would be betraying him. He himself has never to my knowledge misrepresented himself."

So you (an anonymous screen personality) are claiming to confirm a demonstratedly nonexistent military record (while simultaniously refusing to do so)? You lose any credibility you could have right there. So at minimum you're a concious liar defending another proven, admitted liar who was caught...lying to validate the fraudulent claims of yet another lying fraud.

BTW, do you know Frank Dux?

Furthermore, are you implying that the POW Network have no honor too? Sure sounds like it to me. Billy claimed to be ex-special forces while never serving a day in the military & admitted to lying on camera for another proven fraud for money. Address those facts like you've been repeatedly asked or STFU. Billy won't post here because he's busted big and can't answer his accusers. If he had any real honor he wouldn't be lying about most of his life story. And if you had any you wouldn't be here lying for a proven fraud.
    Last edited by jeffphansen77; 1/07/2010 7:19pm at .

Posted On:
    1/07/2010 7:53pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Finding You

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    [LOL!!..Consumer advocates!
    We advise people about martial arts instructors, both good and bad. That's consumer advocacy.

Do you really think that continued incredulity will help your case? You look like a guffawing fool at this point.

I am a dude in AZ. When you provide your personal information on a bbs for any nut to have, I will......
    My real name is a matter of record. If you read the Burke article, you saw my name.

In any case, I didn't ask you to provide your full personal information. I want to know your connection to Burke. You cast aspersions on my alleged bias; it's time to show your own cards.

but then you open yourself up to the same sort of things that you accuse Burke of.
    You're saying that if I tell you my real name, I'll immediately begin spinning tales of a military past that never happened? This hasn't come to pass yet, but I'll watch out for it. Thanks for the tip!

If that's not what you meant, then what, if anything, were you thinking?

Perhaps you should shut up until you walk in someone's shoes.
    What, now I need to falsify a military past in order to investigate others who have done the same? I'd rather maintain my credibility.

I'd thought there were ex-military on here, it's obvious that this isn't true
    How is that "obvious"? Because they don't believe Burke's tales of high adventure? Bullshit.

The ability to SPELL martial arts doesn't make one a MASTER of it.
    And?

- While I am neither, I can smell when something stinks - and someone here is sure SOUR.
    Check your grapes.

I am speaking to a wall here
    Nonsense. If you have evidence that calls the claims of the Burke article into question, we'll look at it, and if it proves out, we'll revise the article accordingly, with a full acknowledgment of our error. That's as fair a shake as you'll get anywhere.

- you guys enjoy spinning yourself into a fury over something you don't/can't/won't understand.
    Well, your hand-waving lack of facts or evidence certainly doesn't give us much to understand, other than that you're a blowhard without a clue.

Hate is easier, I understand - that is what some people seem to be full of.
    And what are you full of?

What do you think my fellow readers think you're full of?

How is this helping you, or Burke?

C.E. B.S.net Ambassador

Posted On:
    1/08/2010 1:48pm

supporting member
     Style: (Beautiful) Spring Roll

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Can't add nothing substantial to the current debate, I guess, only:

5:0 (go Google Tonuzaba and read my name, gym and contact).

I can understand somebody trying to defend a friend infront of a group of strangers online, but I CANNOT understand defending a fake claim of military service (or any other proven lie).

CLICK & WATCH
    :
    I got BULLSHIDO ON TV!!!

"Bruce Lee sucks because I slammed my nuts with nunchucks trying to do that stupid **** back in the day. I still managed to have two kids. I forgive you Bruce.
    " - by Vorpal

Posted On:
    1/28/2010 11:42pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Finding You

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Burke informed me on January 8 in a Google Talk session:

Quote Originally Posted by Billy J. Burke
    The authorities will come to you...soon. Love it when they knock on your door. Something about Federal Witness Intimidation.
    I have been unable to confirm this claim, and I have let the FBI know of my whereabouts should they need to speak to me. So far, I've heard nothing.

Mind you, that's more or less what I'd expected. Burke is better at spinning tales of adventure and intrigue than he is at backing his mouth.
Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ... 71314151617 18192021 ... LastLast