Our Sponsors:

Page 16 of 23 FirstFirst ... 61213141516 17181920 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    1/07/2010 1:26pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wow. An internet P.I.! Yea, SURELY you don't seem like you have some axe to grind with him!!!

This is like trying to explain "air" to a fish. I know what I have done, and what I have seen. Like trying to explain a freedom to an extremist. No matter how you explain it, they just won't get it. You can't define a thing to someone who simply can't ( or in some cases refuses to) understand. to keep trying would be futile.

Suffice it to say, there are things that "happen" that are out of our own personal control. To try and stop to apologize for things out of one's control is like talking to that same fish - you're never going to win that battle.

You make these accusations, and then cry foul when you are ignored because someone won't give you the time of day because you said slanderous things about them.

You wrote {"Honor" does not mean pretending that people don't lie. It doesn't mean defending or ignoring liars. You abuse the name of honor. Shame on you}

I am doing neither. You simply refuse to cease "picking a fight" on a bbs. A place where people say things under assumed names. A place where cowards feel brave - and get away with it.

And then you accuse me of abusing "honor". This is like taking a knife to a gun fight. Kharma, my friend WILL catch you in the end.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    1/07/2010 1:32pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ, MT, Yoga

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    azdude,
    So how much money did you spend on Burke?
    There is no cheating, there is only jiu-jitsu.

Posted On:
    1/07/2010 1:43pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    azdude, can you converse using anything other then cliches?

But more importantly, we have a letter from the government indicating Billy was never in the service. We also have the video of him playing dress up in special forces gear claiming to have served in such a capacity. He later admitted to us he was never in the service and made these statements on camera because he was paid by Frank Dux.

What part of this don't you understand.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/07/2010 1:49pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    How about instead of condescension and insults you provide some actual information. Give us the names of all these "publicity and radio people" you claim that you've seen fabricate Burke's bio and explain why they would do so. Did these same nefarious folks force Burke to endorse Frank Dux on video and to wear a black beret while he did it?

As far as your allegation that there is a personal grudge or axe to grind at work here, you must know nothing about Bullshido. The site wasn't launched recently for the express purpose of harassing Burke. It was launched years ago and in that time has outed a long list of despicable people, always in accordance with strict investigative protocols and a high evidentiary threshhold. In Burke's case, statements he made in numerous venues were checked through multiple, impartial sources and he failed every time and in every way.

Try to set aside whatever blind loyalty or hero-worship you're under for a minute and you'll see that the guy isn't a victim of Bullshido's witch hunt, he's a run-of-the-mill lying loser. Among
    his many defects, the man has no capacity for honor, and if you came here to lecture us on Burke's behalf, I have to wonder if you understand the concept yourself.
    Last edited by dougguod; 1/07/2010 2:06pm at .

C.E. B.S.net Ambassador

Posted On:
    1/07/2010 2:03pm

supporting member
     Style: (Beautiful) Spring Roll

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by azdude View Post
    ...I know what I have done, and what I have seen... ...Kharma, my friend WILL catch you in the end.
    Maybe it's because English is my third language, but I get the impression azdude = B.J.Burke.

Welcome to Bullshido, Mr. Burke, we've been waiting for you.

See, the discussion seems to have taken a better course already.

CLICK & WATCH
    :
    I got BULLSHIDO ON TV!!!

"Bruce Lee sucks because I slammed my nuts with nunchucks trying to do that stupid **** back in the day. I still managed to have two kids. I forgive you Bruce.
    " - by Vorpal

Posted On:
    1/07/2010 2:35pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Finding You

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wow. An internet P.I.!
    Nope. We're just consumer advocates who are willing to do a little work.

Yea, SURELY you don't seem like you have some axe to grind with him!!!
    As I said, I never knew of Burke until his video was pointed out to me. Since then, I've tried to get his cooperation with our efforts, and I've checked publicly available records. All of that is well within the bounds of ordinary research, and indicates no special interest in Burke himself.

But while we're at it...disclose your relationship with Burke. You're the one with the obvious ax to grind, and it's only fair that you give us some idea what your stake in this is.

This is like trying to explain "air" to a fish.
    No, this is you trying to explain nothing. The facts here are very straightforward. Burke has claimed military service many times, but public records do not support that claim, and there are significant problems with the details of his story. None of that is hard for me to understand. Why are you having such a hard time with it?

I know what I have done, and what I have seen.
    And you haven't specified what that is. And..."what I have done?" Is that you, Billy?

Suffice it to say, there are things that "happen" that are out of our own personal control. To try and stop to apologize for things out of one's control is like talking to that same fish - you're never going to win that battle.
    Which things were not under Burke's control? And why did they all happen in support of one false story?

You make these accusations, and then cry foul when you are ignored because someone won't give you the time of day because you said slanderous things about them.
    We have examples on this forum of people who responded correctly and promptly when their claims were questioned. In my experience, the truthful provide their records promptly, while the liars make a lot of noise. Guess which one you're doing?

You wrote {"Honor" does not mean pretending that people don't lie. It doesn't mean defending or ignoring liars. You abuse the name of honor. Shame on you}

I am doing neither. You simply refuse to cease "picking a fight" on a bbs. A place where people say things under assumed names. A place where cowards feel brave - and get away with it.
    A BBS? Wow, old school! You sound like you could be Burke; a younger man would not have made that mistake.

And then you accuse me of abusing "honor". This is like taking a knife to a gun fight. Kharma, my friend WILL catch you in the end.
    "Thou shalt have justice...more than thou desirest!"
    - Portia, from Shakespeare's "The Merchant of Venice"

I'm providing facts. You're blowing smoke. I'd say you're the one who needs to beware a reckoning...and may already be having one.

Administrator

Posted On:
    1/07/2010 3:11pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh lets help out IO with some examples:

Phrost's Military Documents - No BS MMA and Martial Arts

Odd claim against Mark Tripp's credentials, his response. - No BS MMA and Martial Arts

These are a few that did it right.

Oh shut up.

Many people, who have done investigations, have their names posted and are easily accessible. Funny how you are complaining about cowards when your own handle is "azdude."

Can we all say full of ****.
    Last edited by It is Fake; 1/07/2010 3:15pm at .

Posted On:
    1/07/2010 4:19pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Finding You

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    And the Dux spin begins:

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Benson's Dux fansite
    The unedited KIC video footage, transcripts as well as all of those interviewed on camera establish beyond a reasonable doubt no cue cards/scripted testimony was ever used; NO .USE OF PAID TESTIMONIALS. is taking place as evidenced by signed photo releases. The insinuation evidently stems from bullshido who twisted the facts, after provoking the actor and radio personality, Billy Burke.
    In December 2009 bullshido attempted to coerce Burke into providing false testimony. Billy Burke put them on notice in a Dec. 25 2009 email .My real name is not William J. Burke or Billy Burke.. Who are they going to investigate/inquisition next, Rambo?
    This is pretty pathetic stuff, but I'll respond anyway.

Burke himself claimed he was paid for his testimonial, and that others were. He claimed that he read off of cue cards, and that others did too. If he lied, that's on him, not us.

We asked Burke to tell the truth and did not try to coerce any testimony out of him. The allegation of paid testimonials came from Burke; we had not asked about this at all.

Rambo, huh? Fake warrior? Yeah, that's about right. Except that Stallone never claimed to have been Rambo for real.

Posted On:
    1/07/2010 4:50pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ? None, actually. Respect doesn't have a price. Seems like thats ANOTHER word that some people who frequent this site don't really understand.

Posted On:
    1/07/2010 4:58pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    [LOL!!..Consumer advocates! I am a dude in AZ. When you provide your personal information on a bbs for any nut to have, I will......but then you open yourself up to the same sort of things that you accuse Burke of. Perhaps you should shut up until you walk in someone's shoes.

I'd thought there were ex-military on here, it's obvious that this isn't true - only mere "wannabe" people. The ability to SPELL martial arts doesn't make one a MASTER of it. - While I am neither, I can smell when something stinks - and someone here is sure SOUR.

I am speaking to a wall here - you guys enjoy spinning yourself into a fury over something you don't/can't/won't understand. Hate is easier, I understand - that is what some people seem to be full of.

Get over it.
Page 16 of 23 FirstFirst ... 61213141516 17181920 ... LastLast