Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12 3456 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

I'm grindin' 'till I'm tired...

Posted On:
    11/27/2006 2:01pm

Style: Judo. Some BJJ/Kickboxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    All right, I just read through those two threads you linked to Oncelost...

Words fail me.

This Jimmy Higgins character is a real piece of work. Reading those threads were an insight into human psychology. I mean, does Jimmy believe that his stories are actually true? Or does he know, in his private mind, that the stories are fabrications for publicity purposes and he's trying to get someone here to acknowledge them?

Here's the quote that decided the issue for me:

I said hello to her and to Sebastian who did not respond, but I kept talking to him and I checked his Ki patterns and energy flows. His mother was asking what I was doing and to explain, but there was no way to explain something she did not have the background or understanding of. I told her I was just checking his vitals. Then I went to the end of his bed, uncovered his right foot, and hit a few pressure points and his eyes opened. She was standing by his bed the whole time.

I said, "Good Morning sunshine," and teased him as I hit more pressure points and started my Ki breathing. He mumbled a barely intelligible, "oalo ir." (Hello Sir.) He knew who I was. I told him to tell me when he feels is his heart. His mother wanted to know what I was going to do as I started pushing Ki energy up his right leg and repeated to him to tell me when he feels his heart. He mumbles, his leg was tingling and even his mother understood his words. She said and the backs of my knees are tingling too! What are you doing? I told her to let go of his hand and that she should not touch him while I did this. She did and just watched as I continued to do Ki Breathing and pushing more and more energy through his body.
    Jimmy Higgins is a certified delusional. Probably something similar to Oncelost's interpretation of his pimp story happened to him and it was eating him up inside not to be able to tell people about it, hence he posts it. He seems like the kind of person who is not good at admitting a mistake or 'backing down' from something, so he defends his preposterous claims and refuses to give anything more than vague evidence.

I also loved how he refused to post a YouTube video of himself hitting a heavy bag full force because he "didn't like to teach people he didn't know how to injure people" ;)

I also love how he seemed to be just coiled and ready when someone questioned his story to respond with 'why is it that if someone can't do something they are so quick to claim it's impossible?' - I bet he's had to whip that one out A LOT over the years.

I also love how he called people's requests for the slightest shred of proof of his admittedly extraordinary and far-flung stories as "moronic, knee-jerk responses" and how apparently people on some other forum or something think that it's stupid to ask someone to back up a tall tale like that with something verifiable.

The real clincher in these is that he gives as much information as possible except information which would allow someone to actually verify any of it. Clearly Jimmy is a skilled salesman and has mastered the telling of his little stories with as few consequences as possible. Sadly, these stories are not apt to convince anyone who isn't looking to be fooled, but A+ for effort, Mr. Higgins.

EDIT: Another good moment was when he posted a swarm of strident replies and denials to various people (all in different hot colours!) and then posted another one below it in big text "It's just too easy to push you people's buttons!" - Um, Jimmy, the only two responses to someone like you are to ingore them utterly and wait for them to die (which I'm sure is a popular choice) or to make every effort to require them to prove that they really have done these fantastic things they write about on the internet. This is not complicated. The idea that you win some sort of moral victory by getting a bunch of people to accuse you of lying when you tell a lie is... interesting, at best.

I mean, calling out bluffers is the purpose of this website...

IN CONCLUSION:

Please regale us with more, OnceLost!
    Last edited by Epicurus; 11/27/2006 2:08pm at .

Here's looking at you, squid.

Posted On:
    11/27/2006 2:14pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Ke?po, MMA ultra-newb

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    hey, Hey, HEY!! You're ruining the diary with those previews!!

<sits down and starts to cry>

Wait, you want more? You like me. You REALLY like me!

I just love how he managed to use the different colors when posting...maybe he was transfering his ki via the internet...

Oh, and this thread is for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to delusional ninja wanna-be's is about as coincidental as contracting herpes after consuming alcohol.

I'm grindin' 'till I'm tired...

Posted On:
    11/27/2006 2:31pm

Style: Judo. Some BJJ/Kickboxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by OnceLost
    hey, Hey, HEY!! You're ruining the diary with those previews!!

<sits down and starts to cry>

Wait, you want more? You like me. You REALLY like me!

I just love how he managed to use the different colors when posting...maybe he was transfering his ki via the internet...

Oh, and this thread is for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to delusional ninja wanna-be's is about as coincidental as contracting herpes after consuming alcohol.
    Sorry about that, I didn't even consider the spoilers.

I can just see the entry:

"Dear diary - today some rednecks on the internet refused to believe purely on my word my story about the pimp! they even had the nerve to ask me to show a VIDEO of MYSELF for FREE on the INTERNET of me performing and advanced injury-delivering system such as hitting a heavy bag! Sadly, I haven't been hitting the gym much lately and my acne is pretty bad these days, so I'm going to have to make up an excuse (doublethink) they're not worthy!"

Posted On:
    11/27/2006 2:37pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Goddammit, you're KILLING me, Epicurus!! I'm going to go cry in my corner now (and try to think of something funnier than that, 'cause it was pretty good!)...

Posted On:
    11/27/2006 3:42pm

Style: Shootfighting

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Come on now, meditate, focus your Chi, and sweep the leg.
    Seriously, give us some more, I like it.

Posted On:
    11/27/2006 3:43pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    <cough, cough> ahem, that's ki...as in "Ki Breathing" and whatnot...

Posted On:
    11/27/2006 3:47pm

Style: Shootfighting

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Chi, Ki, Qi, whatever... :P

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/27/2006 3:48pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Epicurus
    What the hell is Tukong?
    That is what I was thinking too.

The Ninja/Samurai/BJJ stuff is funny for me because I understand a lot of the references. (due to the fact that I know a little about each.) -john

PS Now I'm gonna sit and read those links.
    Last edited by johnny3443; 11/27/2006 4:46pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/27/2006 4:49pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Links read, now I get it. You defiantly got some good stuff to work from.-john

Posted On:
    11/27/2006 4:57pm

Style: Wing Chun, Hung Gar

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    johnny how long is it taking you to find an art? youve been looking forever.
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12 3456 ... LastLast