222274 Bullies, 3327 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 31 to 40 of 70
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 567 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. ar549 is offline
    ar549's Avatar

    Banned for failing to live up to the standards he expected of others and wasting more time on calling out forum military members' credentials than he spent in his own military career.

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    643

    Posted On:
    11/26/2006 10:21am

    Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Bulldogging

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Elvis
    Bryan,

    That is awesome that you are willing to do this. Were I in Dallas I would take you up in a heartbeat. In the interest of being fair. The Dog Brothers and Gabe Suarez are having a similar seminar on January 27-28, 2007 called:



    Wouldn't it be interesting for the same people to attend both seminars as a basis of comparison? Although the distance is extreme, if you are footing the bill...

    Alternately, you could have one person attend the Dallas seminar and do a write-up and another attend the Cali seminar and do a write-up. Thoughts?





    I would not piss on Gabe and Marc if they were on fire!


    Here is Gabes gun class for free, Take all the guns you got and walk towards the paper Arab emptying every gun then pull out a big knive and slam it into the paper Arab for a certificate.

    Blasting off a bunch of ammo is a new and exciting experiance for lots of guys, they are easy to impress with a little vaudville act and some tough talking. I know they are full of **** and one of the posters before already stated those in the LEO community know he has a reputation for shooting dogs and writing it up as something else. How fucking ironic that he has the reputation of a dog killer and now is a dog brother.



    I have ate dogs both in Korea and in Laos , It never tasted good to me,
    consuming dog **** is even less appealing!


    :mumum::mumum::mumum::mumum::mumum::mumum::mumum:
  2. ar549 is offline
    ar549's Avatar

    Banned for failing to live up to the standards he expected of others and wasting more time on calling out forum military members' credentials than he spent in his own military career.

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    643

    Posted On:
    11/26/2006 10:30am

    Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Bulldogging

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by RoninPimp
    There is video of Hock himself on every link I posted. He moves like he is clueless on the ground.

    Its cool to say anything you want but you dont have to be a smart ass about it. Tone it down to the level your at now and look a little deeper into what hes doing. The guy teaching his ground stuff now is aproved by Mark Hatmaker from what I understand but Im well out of that loop. In my present situation the last thing you ever want to do is go to the ground , but thats only this situation. Im looking for a fulltuime Grappling guy who wants to learn Muay Thai so they can come over here and teach, learn, and fight.
  3. Plasma is offline
    Plasma's Avatar

    Bullshido Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    7,046

    Posted On:
    11/26/2006 10:54am

    supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: 柔術

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Guys ar549 posted this thread, why is it still being taken seriously. Ar549 please move over to Pax.
  4. Red Elvis is offline
    Red Elvis's Avatar

    Da Komrads... Again you are MadPelvisOwn3d!

    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Soviet State Of Kalifornia
    Posts
    2,201

    Posted On:
    11/26/2006 11:36am

    supporting member
     Style: Spetsnaz Shovel-Fu

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ar549
    I would not piss on Gabe and Marc if they were on fire!


    Here is Gabes gun class for free, Take all the guns you got and walk towards the paper Arab emptying every gun then pull out a big knive and slam it into the paper Arab for a certificate.

    Blasting off a bunch of ammo is a new and exciting experiance for lots of guys, they are easy to impress with a little vaudville act and some tough talking. I know they are full of **** and one of the posters before already stated those in the LEO community know he has a reputation for shooting dogs and writing it up as something else. How fucking ironic that he has the reputation of a dog killer and now is a dog brother.



    I have ate dogs both in Korea and in Laos , It never tasted good to me,
    consuming dog **** is even less appealing!


    :mumum::mumum::mumum::mumum::mumum::mumum::mumum:
    You wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire... Interesting statement and very interesting even more so because you claim to be religious. A muslim pissing on a buring Christian. I'll leave that one alone. :godtroll:

    Here's a couple quick points about your point of view:

    1. So all you know about what he teaches is a clip that you have seen from the Die Less Often promo. That is your basis of his "crap"?

    2. You back that up with "Don Gwuin (sp) mentioned there is debate about him on an LEO website"? Sure there is, but there are also LEO's that train with him. There is a ton of debate about Hoch being to old and outdated too. Yet you stand by him do you not? You even said it yourself that your "friend" Tom Solis from Amok has nothing good to say about Hoch. Yet he still teaches good stuff in your opinion.

    3. Gabe Suarez is not a Dog Brother. You get that title from fighting in many Gatherings which Gabe does not do.

    4. Now he's shooting dogs and writing it up as something else? Like what, I killed this dog but I will wright it up as a human for my future video street cred? Think your changing that one a little no?

    But, your "facts" aside, you are entitled to your opinion and I can respect that.
    .
    :icon_twis
    .

    To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence;
    Supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without spilling your Guinness.
    Sun "Fu Man JhooJits" Tzu, the Art of War & Guinness
  5. ar549 is offline
    ar549's Avatar

    Banned for failing to live up to the standards he expected of others and wasting more time on calling out forum military members' credentials than he spent in his own military career.

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    643

    Posted On:
    11/26/2006 1:15pm

    Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Bulldogging

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Elvis
    You wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire... Interesting statement and very interesting even more so because you claim to be religious. A muslim pissing on a buring Christian. I'll leave that one alone. :godtroll:

    Here's a couple quick points about your point of view:

    1. So all you know about what he teaches is a clip that you have seen from the Die Less Often promo. That is your basis of his "crap"?

    2. You back that up with "Don Gwuin (sp) mentioned there is debate about him on an LEO website"? Sure there is, but there are also LEO's that train with him. There is a ton of debate about Hoch being to old and outdated too. Yet you stand by him do you not? You even said it yourself that your "friend" Tom Solis from Amok has nothing good to say about Hoch. Yet he still teaches good stuff in your opinion.

    3. Gabe Suarez is not a Dog Brother. You get that title from fighting in many Gatherings which Gabe does not do.

    4. Now he's shooting dogs and writing it up as something else? Like what, I killed this dog but I will wright it up as a human for my future video street cred? Think your changing that one a little no?

    But, your "facts" aside, you are entitled to your opinion and I can respect that.

    You screwed that up to, I said I would not piss on them if they were on fire:blob8:


    Tom is fineshed with this bullshit so you can leave him out of it, Let me clarify though first. Tom has never said anything about Hocks training stuff to me. Never had anything bad to say about it for that matter. Its more of a personal and regional issue, Tom being the back east guy with lots of students and Hock being a Texas guy with lots of students. They dont care for each others jokes and will not be working together.


    I would like to see some evidence of legitimate sources making statements about Hock being to old, If you can produce anything valid I would be shocked, I think your pulling that straight out of your ass if you want to know.


    At this point you have no respect from me, You attacked my post concerning Marc the first time when you dont know what your talking about. You started a thread questioning my reputation and using my real name like you were outing me. You have evidently been talking about this on other forums and to Marc and he never bothered to tell you himself that he and his friends Gabe and Elmore disrespected me first before I ever took a verbal piss on them. Im actually glad it happend this way because I dont have to hang around and later find they are bullshitters, I found it out early and they did me a favor.

    When they treated me disrespectfully they had a good laugh about it and it boosted their rep with the Intertwats, I guess we can call Gabe the Supreme Intertwat Commander . They thought they were dealing with some little punk and decided to get rude, well **** them. This is Bryan Lee saying **** Marc, Rudy, Gabe, and their fluffer Phil Elmoreand **** their tall talking and threats they have made!

    Hell I had to explain to Rudy who is a socalled expert how to test a Kill Knife. I dont think he even knew what it was or heard of it befor I explained it for him. He was reccomending a knife with no gaurd to a guy as a primary fixed blade for Iraq, Below is his dumbass website. Look at the stupidity it displays, A total dumbass.


    Heres a guy with 25 years at the US Marshals who I had to explain how to choose a Kill Knife to. Then tell him to test the thing before you need to use it. A guy who has never tested a knife with his resume. The knife forum he moderates was my suggestion in the first place and he has never contributed anything to it. For sure he never posted pictures of animals he was killing with knives because he has never killed anything with a knife which is something I do on a regular basis. One of my best friends is a butcher so he is killing animals every morning, I can test knives anytime I go over, we restrain them and cut their throats then let the blood pump out. Then cut them all up until the knife goes dull, thats how I satisfy the human factor and estimate how many fatel cuts will come from a paticular knife.



    FUNCTIONAL TRAINING FOR STREET COMBAT VICTORY

    "BE STREET COMBAT READY, OR DIE!!!"
    Do you have the knowledge, skills and mindset to really protect yourself out on the world's mean streets? Knowledge, skills and mindset in:

    - Tactical firearms
    - Empty hand, knife, and impact weapon combatives
    - Physical and mental conditioning

    Retired U.S. Marshals Service Chief Inspector Rudy Friederich can give you functional training in these critical street survival skills. For when that life and death moment arrives, where failure is not an acceptable outcome, only your Street Combat Ready™ training will help you prevail against today's violent, vicious, sociopathic, and frequently prison trained thugs.

    For 25 years, Friederich survived the merciless streets of New York, Miami, DC, Baltimore, and Bogota, Colombia, working fugitive warrants, high profile personal protection details, handling extremely dangerous criminals and prisoners (including highly trained members of terrorist organizations, street gangs and prison gangs), and conducting tactical training.

    GET SOME!
    Contact Information
    Email :
    training@streetcombatready.com
    Address :
    www.friederich-consulting.com/FCG_SSC.html
    ***************************************
    Metro Washington, DC
    USA
  6. RoninPimp is offline
    RoninPimp's Avatar

    BJJ Black Belt

    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    1,141

    Posted On:
    11/26/2006 1:37pm

    supporting member
     Style: Rex Kwon Do

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ar549
    Its cool to say anything you want but you dont have to be a smart ass about it. Tone it down to the level your at now and look a little deeper into what hes doing. The guy teaching his ground stuff now is aproved by Mark Hatmaker from what I understand but Im well out of that loop. In my present situation the last thing you ever want to do is go to the ground , but thats only this situation. Im looking for a fulltuime Grappling guy who wants to learn Muay Thai so they can come over here and teach, learn, and fight.
    -Tone it down and look deeper at what? Hock, based on video he posted on his website, is not qualified in any way to give advice to anyone on groundfighting. He does not know what he is talking about on the subject. No one said anything about wanting to go to the ground. Please don't use that strawman. Hock's video on his website shows lame techniques on how to escape a headlock. Anyone could spend 6 months at a BJJ club and know better ways to escape.
  7. Red Elvis is offline
    Red Elvis's Avatar

    Da Komrads... Again you are MadPelvisOwn3d!

    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Soviet State Of Kalifornia
    Posts
    2,201

    Posted On:
    11/26/2006 2:19pm

    supporting member
     Style: Spetsnaz Shovel-Fu

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ar549
    [CENTER]
    At this point you have no respect from me, You attacked my post concerning Marc the first time when you dont know what your talking about. You started a thread questioning my reputation and using my real name like you were outing me. You have evidently been talking about this on other forums and to Marc and he never bothered to tell you himself that he and his friends Gabe and Elmore disrespected me first before I ever took a verbal piss on them. Im actually glad it happend this way because I dont have to hang around and later find they are bullshitters, I found it out early and they did me a favor.
    For clarification I have done everything right here in the open and on Hoch's site with you in the open. I have not talked to Marc regarding the issue. No secrete conversations, no lies, no mistruths, no smoke and no mirrors. I am not you and for you to project your actions onto me is funny. I have nothing to hide. You do. I have not told them here about your "credentials" but have now directed them to where you have provided them yourself at Hoch's forum.

    Actually I take that back. I just PM'd Don Guinn a quick synopsis of our conversation at Hoch's site. So, that qualifies as a "behind the scenes" action. My bad.

    Now, as I said there, I am done. Mission complete.

    Thanks,
    Red

    edit: To be fair, they are not "credentials" as much as it is information that he presented about himself that would answer some of our questions.

    Also, I aplogize to you Don for sending you something via IM. Again, my bad.
    Last edited by Red Elvis; 11/26/2006 2:55pm at .
    .
    :icon_twis
    .

    To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence;
    Supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without spilling your Guinness.
    Sun "Fu Man JhooJits" Tzu, the Art of War & Guinness
  8. Cdnronin is offline

    Ghost of Kawaishi

    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Ottawa
    Posts
    757

    Posted On:
    11/26/2006 3:09pm


     Style: judo, parenting

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I must admit to being confused when it comes to Hock, some people whose opinions I respect think highly of him, others definitely don't. I have seen many articles by him that leave me scratching my head. I remember one where he suggested using a chair for knife defense. So far so good. Except his suggestion was to break the chair so you could use the legs as kali sticks. His defense against eye gouges? Wearing sunglasses, or the famous Three Stooges hand between the eyes. Weird transitions from handgun to long gun.

    I had several tapes of Hock, dumped them on eBay. Talk about a waste of tape! Explaining the 12 angles of attack by demonstrating the angles from both sides, as well as what the angles look like from the rear.

    I have not gone to a Hock seminar, so I am only referring to what I have read or seen, but nothing I have seen has convinced me I should go out of my way to attend a seminar. Your mileage may vary.
  9. Boyd is offline
    Boyd's Avatar

    OFFICIAL Mayor of Cwcville

    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Cwcville
    Posts
    5,377

    Posted On:
    11/26/2006 6:25pm

    supporting member
     Style: Electricity, Speed

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by RoninPimp
    -Tone it down and look deeper at what? Hock, based on video he posted on his website, is not qualified in any way to give advice to anyone on groundfighting. He does not know what he is talking about on the subject. No one said anything about wanting to go to the ground. Please don't use that strawman. Hock's video on his website shows lame techniques on how to escape a headlock. Anyone could spend 6 months at a BJJ club and know better ways to escape.
    So? His material may or may not have been at one point vaguely approved by superstar crappler MARK HATMAKER of SAVAGE STRIKES fame. Your post is invalid and Hock is a hero. End of discussion.
    Captain's Log: Just a little update for all my TRUE and HONEST friends out there:

    1) I am STRAIGHT! I am STRAIGHT! Get it through your thick skulls, numbskulls!

    2) My name is not Ian Brandon Something.

    3) Kacey is coming with me now. I have stolen her from the other Christian Weston Chandler.

    REMINDER: I am still the one and only true creator of sonichu and rosechu electric hedgehog pokemon
  10. Roidie McDouchebag is offline
    Roidie McDouchebag's Avatar

    Injury Waiting To Happen

    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Kamloops, BC
    Posts
    9,419

    Posted On:
    11/26/2006 10:13pm

    supporting member
     Style: Snatch Wrestling

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Having read most of this thread...I wish I'd only read Ronin Pimp and Boyd's posts.
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 567 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.