Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/22/2006 6:08pm

Style: BJJ - SBGi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    we had one of these idiots come by campus to teach this ****. He wanted to show that it was effective against grapple opponents as well. I volunteered from the crowd. Told him I had "some" experience. he asked me to "take him down". I went for a double leg take down and he tried to knee me in the head. Well seeing as i had both of his legs that was a mute point. I passed to a side mount and pulled back into an arm bar. The entire "lesson" was over in about 45 seconds. He said that I knew his technique so it wouldn't work.

Wanting the crowd to NOT be duped into taking this "artists" classes I offered to be cooperative. This time I fell to guard and he was on top of me. He tried to punch like my left peck and I just looked at him. Put him in a triangle and let him ride it out as long as he could. My friend said it looked like middle school when you would see a bully with someone in a headlock.... squeermin around.

I think everyone learned a little something that day. Dim mak is Dim Bull ****.

I'm grindin' 'till I'm tired...

Posted On:
    11/22/2006 6:17pm

Style: Judo. Some BJJ/Kickboxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chizilds
    we had one of these idiots come by campus to teach this ****. He wanted to show that it was effective against grapple opponents as well. I volunteered from the crowd. Told him I had "some" experience. he asked me to "take him down". I went for a double leg take down and he tried to knee me in the head. Well seeing as i had both of his legs that was a mute point. I passed to a side mount and pulled back into an arm bar. The entire "lesson" was over in about 45 seconds. He said that I knew his technique so it wouldn't work.

Wanting the crowd to NOT be duped into taking this "artists" classes I offered to be cooperative. This time I fell to guard and he was on top of me. He tried to punch like my left peck and I just looked at him. Put him in a triangle and let him ride it out as long as he could. My friend said it looked like middle school when you would see a bully with someone in a headlock.... squeermin around.

I think everyone learned a little something that day. Dim mak is Dim Bull ****.

It's time for a Choose Your Own Rationalization Adventure!

Chizilds has just told a story which closely resembles what seems to happen every time someone tries to demonstrate the use of a "deadly" unarmed technique to counter a simple takedown attempt! But your martial art is full of such techniques! What do you reply?

If you say:

"Everyone knows that whle you may have proven that THAT guy was a bullshit artist, he clearly wasn't practicing the correct style! I'd like to see you come here and try that **** on me! Actually, I'm not high-level enough yet to accept challenges from gaijin. but you can come and try to convince my Sifu! He won five hundred cage fights in Poland between 1937 and 1945!"

Then turn to Page 2

If you say:

"Oh please, that demonstrator probably could have killed you if he hadn't been holding back, or you hadn't been resisting in the wrong way, or it hasn't been mid-afternoon which protected your Chi from disruption."

Then turn to Page 33

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/22/2006 6:36pm

Style: BJJ - SBGi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    As I clean the soda I spit out from laughing, off of my monitor I will explain to you why I laughed.

THATS WHAT HE SAID! when the audience saw how incredible USELESS his dim crak was.... he responded by saying that he was forced to hold back BECAUSE if he went full on , that left peck punch could have stopped my heart or interrupted the rhythm. I offered to try his moves YET AGAIN and the third time he turned me down.

He was also quoted as saying "who fights on the ground like a girl anyway". I didnt even respond, I grabbed my friends and most of the audience and went to class.

Actual Photo

Posted On:
    11/22/2006 6:40pm

supporting member
     Style: Recovery-Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by RunningDog
    I honestly don't remember seeing a training partner that compliant in all my days.
    Check out some Hapkido Schools ... I am sure you will find some that atleast meet if not exceed the bar on this one ...

He was also quoted as saying "who fights on the ground like a girl anyway". .
    maybe just maybe a woman fighting for her life or against an attempted rape ... hell even a man fighting off a larger and/or a more agressive attacker often ends up on the ground and yes even on their back ...

But walking away giggling at his ignorant fantasy world is just as effective sometimes . It may not cause direct action like pointing that out would , but it will slowly eat away at his soul as he tries to get to sleep alone becouse his wife quit having sex with him months ago ... she got sick of faking when all his students fake it all the time . She wanted something ... special ... not just what all his student got to do as well .

He will be thinking of all the bad ass martial artists he has known and trained with , almost like counting sheep in Heavy weave Judo Gi's that KIA loudly as they began their gracefull flight over the cresent moon ( which in this sick fucks fantasy apppears to be wearing a black belt with )... then with one hand wedged between his pugdy thighs he grasps his underdevloped genitals . The other hand will slowly creap to his trembling lips as he fights back the tears (and the desire to eat cheesecake ) rewarding those dry cracked lips with the comfort of his thumb jammed all the way in his mouth till the webbing hurts the chapped corners of his sad tearfull smile .

It will be then and the countless sleepless hours after words, that your work will show through good job .

what a ***** . Dude needs to spar ... not even really alive or full contact and all ranges ... just fucking spar you fat nitwit ...
    Last edited by BackFistMonkey; 11/22/2006 7:04pm at .
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi108 View Post
    Nuke a unborn gay whale for Christ.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

I'm grindin' 'till I'm tired...

Posted On:
    11/22/2006 6:41pm

Style: Judo. Some BJJ/Kickboxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    As I clean the soda I spit out from laughing, off of my monitor I will explain to you why I laughed.

THATS WHAT HE SAID! when the audience saw how incredible USELESS his dim crak was.... he responded by saying that he was forced to hold back BECAUSE if he went full on , that left peck punch could have stopped my heart or interrupted the rhythm. I offered to try his moves YET AGAIN and the third time he turned me down.

He was also quoted as saying "who fights on the ground like a girl anyway". I didnt even respond, I grabbed my friends and most of the audience and went to class.
    I guess that guy turned to page 33:

Looks like some of the dumber and lazier members of the audience might have believed you, but somehow all the ones who are either in shape now or seem to be making efforts to improve their physical condition have left the presentation area! A sea of Naruto-themed Tee-Shirts stares back at you.

If you want to swallow your pride and just start teaching Taijutsu or something turn to page 84.

If you want to do the right thing then slit your wrists with this page (across the length, not the width, of the blood vessels, please)
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12