Posted On:
    11/19/2006 3:36pm

supporting member
     Style: creonte on hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Askari
    Gabster,

Your work is very difficult to read. You can find the services of a good copy editor HERE.
    Good Lord!!! What the **** is that site????? :dead:
    Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

t-nation - Dissecting the deadlift. Anatomy and Muscle Balancing Videos.

The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris

Keeeeee-Yeah!

Posted On:
    11/19/2006 3:42pm

Style: Whoo-Hoo-Fu!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by El Macho
    Good Lord!!! What the **** is that site????? :dead:
    The web equivalent of getting a gogo-plata off a failed triangle.

TKD

THIS IS NOT AN EXIT

"Ladies and gentlemen, the pilot has instructed everyone to sit the **** down and shut the **** up." Henry Rollins

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/19/2006 8:16pm

Style: Kajukenbo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabster
    The importance of the founding fathers
    This is a little bit of a play on words but lets do it that way any how, ok
    Maybe "play on words" is how you describe it. Most of us just use the word "lies".

Sad to believe this is all been started by someone. Saying Sijo Emperado said this: Johnny Leoning was not a black belt.
    There's a lie. Nobody, including myself or Sijo Emperado ever said "John Leoning was not a black belt". But I guess lying makes your rants sound better.

The real problem was Johnny was learning Kung Fu and irritated Sijo. So he was smeared. Not right away but years later after he died and the person who was his friend and prodigy Sonny Gascon is now very upset because he has recently found out that John Bishop started this terrible rumor and Sonny can't understand what/why John Bishop is doing this, and why he has been saying it for about 3 years now.
    If that statement wasn't so stupid, it'd be funny. That is the exact same time period that Sijo Emperado TOLD his Kajukenbo instructors to learn all they could from kung fu teachers. It was the time period when Kajukenbo was being evolved into other kung fu forms. The "Chuan Fa", and "Won Hop Kuen Do" branches of Kajukenbo were developed during this time period.
    So, for doing exactly what Sijo Emperado asked, John Leoning is now being smeared 48 years later? Take another lithium, Bi-Polar Boy.

Sonny Gascon talked to Sijo and he told him "I never said that", so if Sijo never said it, and John Bishop said he did, who is wrong???
    I never said Sijo said any such thing, idiot. A lie repeated over and over, still does not become the truth.

Any thoughts?

Gary
    Yea, your still a mental case, alcoholic, lier, or all three. So as so many here have said. Shut the **** up.

Y SO SRIUS?

Posted On:
    11/19/2006 8:33pm

supporting member
     Style: TKD, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Gabster,

Your work is very difficult to read. You can find the services of a good copy editor HERE.
    Son of a bitch...now my wife is CONVINCED that BJJ is t3h g34y.

Y SO SRIUS?

Posted On:
    11/19/2006 8:34pm

supporting member
     Style: TKD, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop
    Shut the **** up.
    Very well put.

Posted On:
    11/19/2006 8:43pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I've been in contact with some people from Gascons group. I made the following proposal. I will be happy to set up a thread on which Mike Rash and John Bishop can argue about what did or did not happen with that phone call to Sijo Emperado. They can also debate other matters except for Danjo, or Dan Wesson, because then Danjo would need to be there as would Joe Shuras, and we would have multiple arguments going at once.

According to my plan, no-one but Bishop and Rash would be allowed to argue in that thread. If someone else showed up, I'd delete their posts and probably temp ban them.

Its the best solution I can think for this problem.

**** you math class

Posted On:
    11/19/2006 8:51pm

supporting member
     Style: TKD, Ballet, Archery

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Gabster,

I would actually recommend Doctor X's editor.

BJJ wins again!

Posted On:
    11/19/2006 9:36pm

supporting member
     Style: Guns

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    See, now, Gary, that's not what I heard. I heard that John told Dan to tell Suzy that he likes Gary but then Suzy lost her retainer in gym class and had to go home so Dan sat next to Gary at lunch but then John got mad and told Sonny about Dan and John and then there was this whole big scene at Prom and it was pretty awesome.

But that's just what I heard, man.

Posted On:
    11/19/2006 11:18pm

Style: FMA and KOSHO

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ok, Here is the big point John mentioned Johnny Leoning was not a Blackbelt when he first arrived to the mainland he was a brown belt. Then he made Black belt, but if that is the case at the time Sonny Rec'd his black, Johnny was not able to give it to him, not enough time in grade. What is so screwed up is Johnny was 30 years old. Sijo was about 22 when he was a black belt and starting to form Kajukenbo LOL..and he was 5th a few years later.

So John told me to find out from Bill Ryusaki if it was true or not Bill, knew Johnny and was one of Johnny's students. So when Sonny talked to Bill he mentioned he did not even know John and he was full of ****. "We all know that Johnny was a Black Belt".

Sure they all did, all but John B. So why did he do it? Why did he say Johnny was not a black belt when he came to the mainland and why did they get visited by the three wise men and then Sonny said "**** it I am out of his Org" and then he started his own.

Then Johnny Leoning goes and ties up with Share K. Lew and opens up under the name of Karate and Kung Fu? And John, don't tell me that I am wrong just because I don't add "of North America".

Now you have to figure why John B. got badsifu to want to meet and **** with me.
    John knows who I am he is a DA investigator for christ sake. I told him all the locations to look. But instead when he finds out he has me "Deleted" from Martial talk on the pretext I am 13 and nuts... LOL I may be nuts. But I am not 13. No, I am very sane, for I have brought John to the realization, WTF am I going to do now??? He was so safe he thought.

That can be taken many ways, cant it? About WTF??? why, where, when, what, and who!

Now when I talked to Richard Bustillo and asked him, he said talk to Sijo. But instead I talked to Joe Shuras and had him ask Sonny, Sonny said, Johnny was a black belt when he came to Mainland, I am a black belt and Johnny was my friend and teacher.

Now lets look at this criticly, why did John do this???? Because he knew that if he said that it would smear Sonny and that was why he did it in my humble opinion. Lets go back to the time frame he did it a few years ago. Hmmmm Was there a reason to do this in Johns mind??
    I think so. Sonny put it all together and now here we are. He is irritated at John. Not Sijo they are amigos. But he is irritated to think this upstart of a human being is talking for Sijo and causing the problems he did. And John did not talk to Sijo by his own admission to me at MartialTalk..LOL

Posted On:
    11/19/2006 11:37pm

supporting member
     Style: Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Who cares?
Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 12 345612 ... LastLast