Posted On:
    11/19/2006 10:09am

Style: FMA and KOSHO

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Importance of Founding Fathers

The importance of the founding fathers
    This is a little bit of a play on words but lets do it that way any how, ok

Kenpo goes back to Mitose through Chow to Emperado to Ed Parker to Tracy's and then Bloomer's many baby bloomers and what we have now is the Kenpo world is in strife and feifdoms all over again. Similar to where and the time it goes back to in Japan.

Pretty much how human existence has been going on for millions of years.

So we can see to "Disrespect" the lineage that went a drift is the way for others that don't go a drift to show the best Martial art because it has lineage.

So if you attack the founding father and his rank upon arriving on the mainland you have in effect disrespected all of his off spring. Similar to what the British did to the Americas and the Australians and Canadians. Actually it is very much like that for the original country was taxing the others and they revolted. Some went back to the original country and another "America" did not.

Lets take Johnny Leoning for example if he was a Black belt all his prodigy would be legit, but if you show that he was not a black belt all his prodigy is not legit and therefore could not have given the arts to the others of his prodigy because he was not legit. The person who now goes away from the organization could not have received the arts from someone who is not a blackbelt at the time...

Been going on since time immemorial regarding legitimate and not legitimate In the real world of human culture and children. So the term founding fathers is not that far off.

So if we understand this simple thing then we can under stand the trouble with Sonny Gascon and Emperado and the messenger in this tale is John Bishop. For he is the historian who has said this. What he has done is disrupted all the other people who are in America that have come from that particular individual. Johnny Leoning died at a young age and he was just really starting to Bloom.

Sad to believe this is all been started by someone. Saying Sijo Emperado said this: Johnny Leoning was not a black belt.

The real problem was Johnny was learning Kung Fu and irritated Sijo. So he was smeared. Not right away but years later after he died and the person who was his friend and prodigy Sonny Gascon is now very upset because he has recently found out that John Bishop started this terrible rumor and Sonny can't understand what/why John Bishop is doing this, and why he has been saying it for about 3 years now.

Sonny Gascon talked to Sijo and he told him "I never said that", so if Sijo never said it, and John Bishop said he did, who is wrong???

Now lets look at the original thought pattern of "America" not going back to England and setting off on their own.

That is what Sonny Gascon did, and he started his own Organization he named it "Karazenpo", now he has quite a following and all of them are suspect because of what John Bishop has been saying that Sijo said he never said.

So can you see why John is the person on/in the fire and no one else?

Any thoughts?

Gary

BJJ wins again!

Posted On:
    11/19/2006 10:22am

supporting member
     Style: Guns

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Your stupidity is hurting me. Please stop.

Posted On:
    11/19/2006 10:23am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Now I am posting this to show how Sonny is feeling about the whole thing.
    Pretty angry at Bishop I would say. John thinks I am below his level to discuss this
    particular organization and because of his lies I have acted weird to get attention.
    We are into a new era and I am as straight as it gets, no more Bullshit just stand up questions and answers.. Allowing who reads this to do it, standing on its own merits.

I have taken my keyboard and done this post on the 19th day in the 11 month of the year 2006. Gary A Brewer:

I just got off the phone with Sonny Gas.
    Here is what he asked me to ask.
    Mike

Sonny Gas to John Bishop.

I have been thinking about this for awhile Mr. Bishop.
    Q: If I don’t have any rank why the **** has Mr. Emperado let me be listed on his Kajukenbo family tree?
    And since my name and logo is listed on your tree, and you say I am a fake does'nt this make Mr.Emperado look like an asshole for letting them list me all these years?
    If Mr. Emperado wants me off his tree now that’s fine take me off. I could care less.
    Tell Mr. Emperado, Sonny Gas will be meeting with him in the near future.
    Since Mr. Emperado does not recall talking to me I will refresh his memory about all of the things we discussed.
    And since Mr. Emperado dominates our conversations I certainly will insist that Mr. Bishop the writer/historian, documents all that is said (correctly).

Sonny Gas

--
    The information contained in this e-mail transmission is privileged and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or taking any action in reliance on the content of this information is strictly prohibited.

Porcupine/Hollywood, FL & Parmistan via Elbonia

Posted On:
    11/19/2006 10:39am

supporting member
     Style: creonte on hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This is the most retarded line of reasoning I've ever seen.
    Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

t-nation - Dissecting the deadlift. Anatomy and Muscle Balancing Videos.

The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris

Posted On:
    11/19/2006 12:29pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    But let's get some things out in the open here. John is very upfront in his relations with other people. Brad knows exactly what John thinks of him. Brad tells people that John thinks he's a "punk". But you know what? Brad still likes John anyways. I sent you that picture from a couple of weeks ago at the tournament. Trust me, Brad knows and is still cool with John.

For you sifu

Posted On:
    11/19/2006 12:34pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I checked your e-mail and PM ability, you are very hard to get a hold of you major phony,
    fear is the only thing to fear so why you afraid, all of a sudden?

Now I guess we no meet what a shame. LOL

Posted On:
    11/19/2006 12:38pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Major fucky **** with my posts what are you afraid of Samuel oh Samuel???
    Nope they delete and say no more against Mr Bishop we don't want your Idea of the truth.

Similar to your thought's, say a homeless person is accosted and robbed will you figure it is ok. OH attorney san? Because the person who did the robbery is a high leader in the MA?

My words are gibberish similar to others who use that tact to remove and replace.
    Online PM | Post History | Add Buddy | Digg This Thread |

Gabster
    View Public Profile
    View Zoints Profile
    Send a private message to Gabster
    Find More Posts by Gabster
    Add Gabster to Your Buddy List

Today, 11:21 AM #255
    Gabster
    Lightweight

Take this thought, Homeless get attacked and it is ok..Why because he is attacked by MA person of high regard HMMMM

So if I say something it is suspect LOL..You all are truly pathetic. But others can attack descent person because they don't like his MA or him. HMMM or his daughter is good looking so you post her picture, you are truly disputable. Yes you are.

Gabster
    View Public Profile
    View Zoints Profile

Today, 11:22 AM #256
    Gabster
    Lightweight

That is truly interesting for your posts are now below mine LOLOL

Gabster
    View Public Profile
    View Zoints Profile

Today, 11:23 AM #257
    Gabster
    Lightweight

Again you eat a post and show yours below, Yes you are messing with them LOLOLO

Gabster
    View Public Profile
    View Zoints Profile

Today, 11:30 AM #258
    Samuel Browning

I think he's saying that the MAP Mods are also altering his posts as part of a net wide conspiracy against him. I suspect that his short term memory is shot and he doesn't remember what he posts from day to day.

Samuel Browning
    View Public Profile
    Send a private message to Samuel Browning
    Find More Posts by Samuel Browning
    Add Samuel Browning to Your Buddy List

Page 26 of 26 « First < 16 22 23 24 25 26

Martial Arts - No BS Message:

Cancel Changes
    Quick Reply
    The following screwups occurred when this message was submitted

Okay