Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Dorkus Malorkus

Posted On:
    11/18/2006 10:28pm

supporting member
     Style: Boxing/BJJudo/Crossfit

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well as a Puerto Rican who can't fight I take great offense to your statement. Also Mr Jones are you trying to takes up Sric's and MMA Kids slack for shitty threads.

Porcupine/Hollywood, FL & Parmistan via Elbonia

Posted On:
    11/18/2006 10:36pm

supporting member
     Style: creonte on hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Jones
    Which style makes more money? TaekwonDo or BJJ?

I'm asking because the BJJ subculture revolves around spending insane amounts of money. It's not unusually for a school to ask for $120 to $140 a month.

Look how much these mother fuckers pay for their uniforms and gear.
    http://www.brazilianfightwear.com/st...parent_ids=0,2

It's like Brazilian Jiu Jitsu is for middle class white kids who have money to waste. That's another reason it bothers me. Black people, Puerto Ricans, and Mexicans are poor and they can fight better than these middle class white kids. Imagine if someone like them started Brazilian Jiu Jitsu they would dominate.

I was talking to this Judo coach. And he was telling me how Brazilian Jiu Jitsu guys have no right to charge more than a cheap Judo club. I totally agree.

I'll even go as far and say that the majority of Brazilian Jiu Jitsu schools are McDojoish.
    It's great that the quality control is better than a martial art like TaeKwonDo and Karate but damn. I guess you really get what you pay for.
    Your threads have been sucking quite a lot lately, Mr. Jones, but this one really deserves the first place in the retarda-thlon. Besides, at least where I'm going, there are plenty of Latino and Black middle class men (not kids, men) who are taking on BJJ.

Your post is innacurate and blatantly racist. Racist because

1 - you are assuming that being middleclass == white kid
    2 - you assume that white kid == pansy bitchslapper (as if there weren't enough Latino/Black pansies around)
    3 - you forget there are white kids who are also poor, and
    4 - you forget there middle class Latinos and Blacks DO EXIST.

This thread is retarded and ghay beyond description.
    Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

t-nation - Dissecting the deadlift. Anatomy and Muscle Balancing Videos.

The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris

Pingo

Posted On:
    11/18/2006 10:40pm

Style: BJJ & Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Which universities are more money hungry?Public or Ivy League?

Which universities make more money? Public or Ivy League?

I'm asking because the Ivy League university subculture revolves around spending insane amounts of money. It's not unusually for a school to ask for $45,000 - $50,000 a year.

Look how much these mother fuckers pay for their Ivy league education.
    http://www.fao.fas.harvard.edu/fact_sheet.htm

It's like the Ivy League is for middle class white kids who have money to waste. That's another reason it bothers me. Black people, Puerto Ricans, and Mexicans are poor and they can learn and think better than these middle class white kids. Imagine if someone like them started going to an Ivy League univeristy they would dominate.

I was talking to this Princeton professor. And he was telling me how Ivy League guys have no right to charge more than a cheap public state school. I totally agree.

I'll even go as far and say that the majority of Ivy League universities are McUniversityish.
    It's great that the quality control is better than a community college but damn. I guess you really get what you pay for.

BJJ Suckee

Posted On:
    11/18/2006 10:40pm

Style: Relson GJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Also that middle class = automatic drop in fighting ability in comparison to lower class.

resident sick ****

Posted On:
    11/18/2006 10:43pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Being a total psychopath

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by MacWombat
    Ahh, good I'm relieved. I'd go with lower-income minorities from now on, or even lower-income individuals. If that's too PC, just take out the race and use poor people.
    Looking at El Macho's post you're pretty right.
    カンフー

BJJ Suckee

Posted On:
    11/18/2006 10:46pm

Style: Relson GJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ehh, I'm a Criminal Justice major = a lot of Sociology. And I'm a middle class white boy, so I have to be diplomatic or something. (joke)

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/18/2006 10:49pm

Style: Judo, Sambo, Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Jones
    Which style makes more money? TaekwonDo or BJJ?

I'm asking because the BJJ subculture revolves around spending insane amounts of money. It's not unusually for a school to ask for $120 to $140 a month.

Look how much these mother fuckers pay for their uniforms and gear.
    http://www.brazilianfightwear.com/st...parent_ids=0,2

It's like Brazilian Jiu Jitsu is for middle class white kids who have money to waste. That's another reason it bothers me. Black people, Puerto Ricans, and Mexicans are poor and they can fight better than these middle class white kids. Imagine if someone like them started Brazilian Jiu Jitsu they would dominate.

I was talking to this Judo coach. And he was telling me how Brazilian Jiu Jitsu guys have no right to charge more than a cheap Judo club. I totally agree.

I'll even go as far and say that the majority of Brazilian Jiu Jitsu schools are McDojoish.
    It's great that the quality control is better than a martial art like TaeKwonDo and Karate but damn. I guess you really get what you pay for.
    This is America buddy... we have a free market and it's all about supply and demand. When people start lining up in droves to take judo lessons, the cost will go up. I don't see what is so hard to understand. It is unfortunate that some people cannot afford to do bjj because of the cost (I'd like to train bjj and i am a middle-class white kid, but I pay for my MA lessons, phone bill, car, etc, so I do judo to save money) but as long as there is a huge supply for BJJ instructors the price will remain high, and rightly so.

He'll flip ya!

Posted On:
    11/18/2006 11:08pm

supporting member
     Style: Not.....working

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by MrJones(Who is a black middleclass kid BTW)
    Which style is more money hungry?TaeKwonDo or Brazilian Jiu Jitsu?
    Wing Chun,Bujinkan and Fang Shen-Do

resident sick ****

Posted On:
    11/18/2006 11:12pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Being a total psychopath

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Canuckyokushin
    Wing Chun,Bujinkan and Fang Shen-Do
    Those three comparisons aren't really fair.
    カンフー

He'll flip ya!

Posted On:
    11/18/2006 11:17pm

supporting member
     Style: Not.....working

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ok!?

Do you mind explaining why is that?
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12 3456 LastLast