Page 4 of 4 First 1234
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

The Real ITA

Quote Originally Posted by shovelbum View Post
    I think I'll have to put a big "Mc" in front of this dojang.

Has anyone even heard of the ITA (International Taekwondo Alliance)?

If I go check this place out I may start crying. I'll just have to do them a favor and kick their asses. I won't even use my hands either.:icon_geek
    Just thought i would defend my training. A little advice, don't discredit an entire institution just because of one faulty Dojo. I trained for 8 years in an International TaeKwonDo Alliance affiliated Gym and became a 3rd degree black belt, And went on to get 3rd place in sparing in an international tournament. I personally know of a few places who don't know what they're doing, and give the ITA a bad name. But they are not all like that.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Thirstain View Post
    Just thought i would defend my training. A little advice, don't discredit an entire institution just because of one faulty Dojo. I trained for 8 years in an International TaeKwonDo Alliance affiliated Gym and became a 3rd degree black belt, And went on to get 3rd place in sparing in an international tournament. I personally know of a few places who don't know what they're doing, and give the ITA a bad name. But they are not all like that.
    By all means, why do that when we simply have dumbasses like you doing it?

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I dont really understand what point youre trying to get at?

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Thirstain View Post
    I dont really understand what point youre trying to get at?
    Ever take a look at dates? You're the rep for this organization? Wow, way to go on the intelligence level. Ew, you're bragging to us that you took third at an international tournament? A point sparring tournament? Really? That's what you were talking about? Gee I'm impressed. Let me know when you're moving up to the big leagues.

Page 4 of 4 First 1234