Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Dorkus Malorkus

Posted On:
    11/15/2006 2:30pm

supporting member
     Style: Boxing/BJJudo/Crossfit

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I read this a while ago and I figured this is where the Oyama losing to a certain Mr. Chen story came from.
    http://www.kyokushin.ca/kyokushin/spirit.html

Quote Originally Posted by Mas Oyama 1978
    Oyama Masutatsu, have you ever lost a fight before?Yes, I have lost many times. Just after the war, I was bashed up by a group of blacks and was even hospitalized, but man-to-man I have never lost clearly. I have only lost trying to fight against five or six people, because I am no God or Superman. One instance of "losing" even proved highly valuable for me. This was during my meeting with Mr. Ching in Hong Kong. I loved the personality of Mr. Ching, and I respected him very deeply. When I met him I was 33 years old and he was nearly 70. I am now bald, but even at that time, although he was very old, he had more hair then than I do now, and he was only around 50kg in weight. Of course I had more power and speed than he had, as I was young, but he was a magnificent man, just like an old God. My head was bowed the whole time that I was in his presence, as I couldn't look at him directly. I had lost to him without doing anything. He asked me to show him my techniques, and I showed him all that I knew. He said that it was wonderful and dynamic, but still with an edge on it. He said I was like a rough diamond and I needed polishing. I asked him to teach me but he answered that he didn't really have anything to teach me, just that I had forgotten the definition of Karate and my movements had become too straight. He said, draw a circle and have a spot on it. A straight line is plus alpha. He said that straight Karate was just gymnastics, but you only beat people when you have power, true power that comes from the point and circle. Since that time I have been teaching all my students the same thing, and this is why Kyokushin Karate is different from other Karate styles. The life of Kyokushin Karate is Kumite(fighting). The life of Kumite, fighting, is in basics. You have to practice circle training. One should never show ones back to the enemy, you must try to get him from behind. If you are to the side of your opponent you can win 60% of the time, if in front perhaps 50%, but if you can get to the back of your opponent you can win 70-80% of the time. Students must train how to come in from behind.

To the Bat Pole!

Posted On:
    11/15/2006 7:24pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hey guys! I've heard about this new craze that makes us sound totally awesome! It's called PROPAGANDA.
    Mr Politically Correct GIJoe6186:
    Fat people disgust me in every way imaginable. I was at Freindly's with my girl tonight and saw a bunch of fat fuckers. I felt sorry for the pavement they were killing and the people who had to see them. .

"I feel naked I was so distracted by your penis"

DETROIT WHAT! (and surrounding upper-class burbs)

Posted On:
    11/16/2006 12:15am

Style: Ving Tsun

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by PPlate
    Normally I would say no....but this clip made me think twice.

http://www.spikedhumor.com/articles/...?autoplay=true

Here's another one, although i think there might have been some trickery (kicks look powerful but were actually pulled back)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBR6sR8OSDk
    Fucking eunichs.

Posted On:
    6/24/2008 2:51am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: muay boran

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    where is that hellish camp near chiang mai? i wanna know where it is so that i can test my strength as a fighter. damn, the blows there might be so strong! do they train the abs and the shins that tough to make the student get use to the blows. please do tell me.

Old School DM

Posted On:
    6/24/2008 10:16am

supporting member
     Style: Nothing current

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by OnceLost
    I can't see either clip, unfortunately. There are muscles you can use to pull the testicles (well, testis, I guess) up into the pelvic girdle - I believe sumo wrestlers do that - which would allow you to take a kick. I just loved the "clashing sound of two hard objects."
    The hardest part about developing Iron Balls is the requirement that you spend several years training by slamming your package with a container of hot sand on a daily basis.
    Jesus loves you. I think you're an asshole.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/24/2008 10:49am

Style: none

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Maybe the guy was just wearing some kind of Iron cup. Maybe that explains the noise.

Strange site though. Most of the time when I click on a link I get a word program. Although I have to admit this site seems to have some integraty, They admit the story about Rafael Matute being beaten by a "master" calling himself Zhu.
    Last edited by A.M.; 6/24/2008 11:10am at .
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12