Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 123 4 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    11/13/2006 8:23pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracky McSlugHoot
    If you saw a couple of dogs going at it, would you get indignant?
    I hold humans to higher standards as does the law.

Posted On:
    11/13/2006 11:02pm

Style: Kickboxing/Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by black mariah
    I guarantee you that if you walk through a park asking chicks if they wanna ****, you'll get thrown in jail for a little while.

But yeah, this has nothing to do with kids or martial arts.

Unless, of course, you want to count everyone that's ever gone to a bar looking to score as a pervert.
    One of the articles specifically says that the arrests occur after a period of conversation with deputies. I think it's probable that the conversation consists of the deputies intimating they want a nice, solid man-**** as much as they can without ruining subsequent prosecution. And of course, it exploits the fact that gay men in the US have to be circumspect themselves since if they just tried picking up the way heterosexuals do, they risk getting the **** beaten out of them.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/14/2006 12:08am

Style: None. Again.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Samuel Browning
    Whenever a martial arts teacher gets arrested we're interested, so why are you so uptight these days?
    Taking it in the butt does that to some people, so I've heard. :male::male:

The problem is when you lump LEGIT accusations in with your PERSONAL IDEAS OF SEXUAL MORALITY.
    BING! We have a winner. If you want to call BS on the dude, that's one thing. Doing so and adding on "BTW, he like the cock!" like it matters is just dumb and pointless.

Oh, I flamboyantly disagree, but homophobia is rampant on these boards whether or not people want to admit it and THAT isn't very funny.
    Shuddup, fag. I wouldn't say homophobia is rampant here. I mean, it's not called BJj for nothing, as your link proves.

That and I'm not sure calling a chunner a fag counts as homophobia as much as it is just... you know... a hatred of chunfags.

Quote Originally Posted by eyebeams
    And of course, it exploits the fact that gay men in the US have to be circumspect themselves since if they just tried picking up the way heterosexuals do, they risk getting the **** beaten out of them.
    You mean by going to a bar and getting some chick/dude drunk enough to put out? Last I checked that was still legal.

ARGUMENTUM AD LATINUM DICTIONAIRUM

Posted On:
    11/14/2006 1:01am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Argumenta ad Rem

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You mean by going to a bar and getting some chick/dude drunk enough to put out? Last I checked that was still legal.
    Sighs in relief. . . .

But . . . using a baseball bat . . . that is still illegal, right?

--J.D.

Posted On:
    11/14/2006 1:05am

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Most people, gay and straight alike, go through their lives without getting arrested for lewd conduct in public. It reveals something about his character, i.e. that he can't follow even the basic rules of society.

ARGUMENTUM AD LATINUM DICTIONAIRUM

Posted On:
    11/14/2006 1:07am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Argumenta ad Rem

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Most people, gay and straight alike, go through their lives without getting arrested for lewd conduct in public. It reveals something about his character, i.e. that he can't follow even the basic rules of society.
    . . . but baseball bats are still illegal, right?

--J.D.

P.S. Indeed.

Posted On:
    11/14/2006 1:40am

Style: Kickboxing/Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Conversely, I think that a police service that spends time and money employing officers to coyly ask men to **** them in public places has some problems that are far more relevant to the public interest than an old man who can't get his johnson waxed in a conventional relationship.

One thing that a couple of people have brought up is how there are equivalent, inappropriate heterosexual behaviours. Funny thing is, there never seem to be quite so many cops devoted to dealing with that. Yep: Thousands for consensual man-on-man fucking stings, but not one penny for hetero date rape stings!

Injury Waiting To Happen

Posted On:
    11/14/2006 9:34am

supporting member
     Style: Snatch Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Enbuttso
    Sex in a public park in broad daylight is not a "personal idea of sexual morality."

It is a matter of law and illegality.
    Your assessment of him as a pervert=/=a matter of law

Quote Originally Posted by Sam
    I hold humans to higher standards as does the law.
    Why?

Lighten up, Francis. BTW, you're doing a bang up job of derailing this thread.
    That's the idea.

Taking it in the butt does that to some people, so I've heard.
    This is true, but only partially applicable.

That and I'm not sure calling a chunner a fag counts as homophobia as much as it is just... you know... a hatred of chunfags.
    That's not what I mean. I was referring to the reaction any time the idea of an ACTUAL homosexual, especially in grappling class, comes up.

Quote Originally Posted by eyebeams
    Conversely, I think that a police service that spends time and money employing officers to coyly ask men to **** them in public places has some problems that are far more relevant to the public interest than an old man who can't get his johnson waxed in a conventional relationship.
    WIN

On the assumption that he's guilty, yes it definitely does.

Which reflects how on the Bullshido/fraud element of the allegations?
    This is YOUR THREAD and YOU BROUGHT IT UP...cocksucking troll.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/14/2006 11:08pm

Style: None. Again.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This is YOUR THREAD and YOU BROUGHT IT UP...cocksucking troll.
    Too bad he's not a trollsucking cock. I could go for some head.

...?

Posted On:
    11/21/2006 5:12pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Jujitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Masayuki Ward - Who Is He?

There is much about Mr. Ward to question.

Mr. Ward claims to have trained directly by Eizo Shimabukuro and is teaching Shobayashi Shorin Ryu. He had pictures (copies, not real photos) of O'Sensei in his dojo to show students that Grand Master Shimabukuro was his teacher.

He also claims as his students Steven Segal, Joe Lewis, and Chuck Norris. He says he appeared with Chuck Norris in the movie, "Sidekicks" (as the nunchuku white ninja). No one has been able to validate any of these claims.

Kyoshi Herbert Wong (herbwong@earthlink.net ) says Joe Lewis arrived in Okinawa in 1964 on his first tour with the USMC and showed up at O'Sensei Shimabukuro's Moromi Dojo with his Sergeant, John Korab. Mr. Lewis was a student of O'Sensei Shimabukuro (and not a student of Masayuki Ward). Herbert Wong, along with Thomas M. White and John Murphy, were on Mr. Lewis' Green Belt examination board conducted by O'Sensei Shimabukuro in 1964. You can also find Mr. Lewis mentioning his training with O'Sensei Shimabukuro in Mr. Lewis' book, "Greatest Karate Fighter Of All Time."

Masayuki Ward wasn't teaching anything from Grand Master Eizo Shimabukuro's curriculum because no one in our past and present day association has ever met Masayuki Ward. I believe that Sensei Ward has talent in Martial Arts. It's too bad that he misdirected his talent and perpetuated a major fraud upon his students.

I believe there are many decent hard working Russellville students that learned something from Ward. Who taught Masayuki Ward? Who is Masayuki Ward? I not even sure that Masayuki Ward know's who he is.

Respectfully,

sritter
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 123 4 LastLast