233342 Bullies, 3637 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

View Poll Results: What is the worst MA ev4r?

Voters
199. You may not vote on this poll
  • Aikido

40 20.10%
  • Systema

21 10.55%
  • Bujinkan

35 17.59%
  • _ing _un

47 23.62%
  • Krotty

7 3.52%
  • Monkey Kungfu

20 10.05%
  • Anything Korean

29 14.57%
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/19/2006 7:13pm

Style: Bujutsu / Muay Thai / MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Epicurus
    I tried to do my part to get 1st place for Bujinkan by posting that training video that Virus linked to once long ago, that sure got MY vote.
    Your lucky you didn't achieve your goal...because one day somewhere when you least expect it, you would lunge (maybe to get a bottle of milk from the coolers in the supermarket) and I would be there to grab your wrist and kill you!:ninjafigh

P.S: If you want to defend Bujinkan then show it working on a resisting opponent a few times please (and a resisting opponent with some good training in a non-bujinkan style would be ideal).
    Well pl4sm4 has shown his art and though he is not bujinkan, he is from takamatsuden arts, and I think they filmed me during the throwdown yesterday so hopefully there will be something of me...otherwise, maybe you can speak with some of the guys from the melbourne throwdown for their opinions. If you really want to know if its effective...it wouldn't be harder than just sending a PM.

Posted On:
    11/19/2006 7:21pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well t3h _un won, but I still think Aikido is crappier.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/19/2006 7:29pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Virus
    Well t3h _un won, but I still think Aikido is crappier.
    how come yellow bamboo wasn't included...or that fat guy that does the chi blasts? The one the scientist exposed on National geographic?

I would have thought that people on this board would have voted Monkey Kung Fu...

(Personally I have never met or even watched a monkey kung fu dude train...I am only going by the picture you posted)

does that mean that people on here think the monkey kung fu guys would pwn a wing chun guy, a bujinkan guy or a aikido guy? Just out of interest?

Maybe for the next melbourne throwdown, as we will be slightly more organised, I will invite a member of all these styles to represent their systems....that would be a cool thing to see and disprove/prove a lot of heresay.

I'm grindin' 'till I'm tired...

Posted On:
    11/19/2006 10:47pm

Style: Judo. Some BJJ/Kickboxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rubber Tanto
    Your lucky you didn't achieve your goal...because one day somewhere when you least expect it, you would lunge (maybe to get a bottle of milk from the coolers in the supermarket) and I would be there to grab your wrist and kill you!:ninjafigh
    I thought that I was supposed to grab your wrist in order for you to kill me?

Quote Originally Posted by Rubber Tanto
    Well pl4sm4 has shown his art and though he is not bujinkan, he is from takamatsuden arts, and I think they filmed me during the throwdown yesterday so hopefully there will be something of me...otherwise, maybe you can speak with some of the guys from the melbourne throwdown for their opinions. If you really want to know if its effective...it wouldn't be harder than just sending a PM.
    I'm sure you're right that it can be effective, I just haven't seen it be effective yet (personally) so I look forward to the footage!

If you live close enough to atlantic Canada it would be fun to get some Bullshido people together and have a mini-throwdown of sorts, but I'm not actually on some big anti-Ninjutsu thing, I just like to make fun of Masaaki Hatsumi's training video, that's all. I'm not looking to get an eggshell full of cocaine in my face after I get wristlocked or anything.

P.S: If a bujinkan practitioner bumps into a Krav maga expert in the dark and both of them think the other is an attacker, who would win? I think they would suck each other into a wormhole sort of effect and end up in an alternate universe where everyone is exactly five feet tall, I think there's a video of that happening on Youtube.

Posted On:
    11/19/2006 11:11pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Tanto's right. I should have voted for monkey kungfu. I mean WTF is that ****?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/19/2006 11:19pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I thought that I was supposed to grab your wrist in order for you to kill me?
    NO. Wrist grabbing is an Aikido gripe. (you'd grab theirs). Lunge punching is the bujinkan gripe...we'd grab your wrist...see you learnt something!:icon_idea

Quick Robyn...to the LARPmobile...
    :car8:

Note: the female Robyn...because if I'm gonna have a sidekick, it might aswell have tits
    Last edited by Rubber Tanto; 11/19/2006 11:35pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/19/2006 11:31pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Virus
    Tanto's right. I should have voted for monkey kungfu. I mean WTF is that ****?

I don't know. Until I fight a guy that does it I would be hesitant to comment.

I found this clip on you tube thinking it was a fight between two practitioners...sadly not.

Still if anything this guy is pretty fucking flexible and would make a top contestant on "so you think you can dance"

actually how awesome a show would that be?

"SO YOU THINK YOU CAN FIGHT"

Terry Tate can host...."Ohh baby...you can't come up in dis humpy-bumpy doin that monkey ****...you can thro the flo, you gotta train some mo...BITCH"

Then again...have you seen this
    funny moments: 2:42 and 2:55

Posted On:
    11/19/2006 11:58pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If you place Monkey Kung fu in the performance wushu catagory then it's slightly cool. Fighting? It wouldn't be long before he dropped that monkey stuff and stood up and started windmilling. Say, after the first punch.
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415