Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

I'm grindin' 'till I'm tired...

Posted On:
    11/13/2006 8:55pm

Style: Judo. Some BJJ/Kickboxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    God damn it, stop advocating domestic violence all over the place!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/14/2006 10:17am

Style: Arnis, judo, Taichi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Epicurus
    God damn it, stop advocating domestic violence all over the place!
    Yeah. You shouldnt shoot your ex-wife, nor should you stab her. Pushing her down a flight of stairs is just wrong. Strangleing her with a peice of rope is frowned apon. If you use a lead pipe to change your ex-wife's mind you will be in all sorts of trouble. Running her down with a car is rude......Wait this isnt a comedy thread? Oh ****!

PT

Banished to Fort Worth

Posted On:
    11/14/2006 10:45am

supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Planktime
    I didnt know Gavrilo Princip was useing a .32 auto. I know when they tried to kill old Franz the first time they missed. Then by happenstance the Arch Duke and his wife tried to pick up his assassin hitchhiking home after the failed assassination. I dygress though
    Yeah, IIRC it was a Browning 1910. It was one of the few times in history that a .32 actually harmed anyone :qleft4: ...

As soon as I read the thread title, I immediately assumed she'd been shot in the head. While even a .32 can put someone down for a dirt nap with proper placement, a nice hard surface like the human skull isn't the best point of entry for that particular round.

I might even suggest that he was too far away, but I'd be surprised if he could put 6 rounds in her head at any great distance with such a short sight radius...

Oh, yeah, and shooting your ex-wife is a crappy thing to do. The guy's a tool. I hope he spends the rest of his life in a really filthy prison.
    Dave

Quote Originally Posted by jnp
    That is exactly what I meant sdave. You are dead on, as usual.

Sin Dios! Sin amos!

Posted On:
    11/14/2006 1:50pm

supporting member
     Style: Starting Over... Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by sdave
    Yeah, IIRC it was a Browning 1910. It was one of the few times in history that a .32 actually harmed anyone :qleft4: ...

As soon as I read the thread title, I immediately assumed she'd been shot in the head. While even a .32 can put someone down for a dirt nap with proper placement, a nice hard surface like the human skull isn't the best point of entry for that particular round.

I might even suggest that he was too far away, but I'd be surprised if he could put 6 rounds in her head at any great distance with such a short sight radius...

Yeah the only time I've heard of a .32 killing somebody is when a neo-nazi named Ben Smith killed college basketball coach Ricky Birdsong in 1999 during a drive by.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/16/2006 6:15pm

Style: MCMAP

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ah, an Italian big shot of some sort was also killed by a terrorist weilding VZ Skorpions. same caliber i believe.

but yeah, .32 is only a 'hurt/confuse them long enough to run away' bullet. Better than nothing but not by much. i barely consider the 9mm a sufficient man-stopper unless used in volume.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12