228137 Bullies, 4891 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Page 1 of 4 1 234 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    11/11/2006 5:44pm

Business Class Supporting Memberstaff
     Guy Who Pays the Bills and Gets the Death Threats Style: MMA (Retired)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

PSA: 7.62x39 is NOT a Varmint Round

Sorry, no pics... didn't want my neighbors thinking I was a sociopath. So instead, I'll use smilies.

A few weeks ago a groundhog :XXbeaver: decided to take up residence under my walkway. I called Animal Control about the damn thing twice, and they never came out. So getting back from the store today, my neighbor was all:

"...looks like you've got a groundhog problem" :toothy3:. "

I was like: "Yeah, I've called animal control twice and they still haven't come out... been thinking of just shooting the fucking thing. "

He said: "Well that's an option I guess :toothy6:"

So I went inside and got Vlad Tepes, aka "Zombiefucker", my Romanian AK clone. :jihad: Walking around to my other neighbor's yard where the little bastard was grazing (in broad daylight, not a care in the world) I herded it away from a line of fire where a bullet could ricochet or go astray... the creature waddling apathetically back towards its burrow. It paused for a second outside its hole, and I took aim. Just as I was squeezing the trigger though, the animal hit the turbo button and zipped into the burrow, a hair's breadth from the bullet.

I'd missed.

The neighbor's wife came out, all :5eek: at the sound of the gunshot, which I'll admit, seemed a lot louder in a residential neighborhood than in an open field. After we explained what was going on, she went back inside.

Just then, the smug little bastard decided to poke its head out of the hole and take a jaunt in the other direction, down towards the walking trail/creek behind my house. Following it for about a minute until it was far enough away from any other houses and about 60 feet from me, I took aim through the iron sights (the battery in my tacticalol red dot sight is dead) and squeezed off another round. :qright6:

It looked something like this :jihad1: minus the Muslim and Jews. The round literally split the thing in half, with its grass-stuffed entrails keeping the halves together like an undead umbilical cord.

And that was that, pretty much. My kunoichi daughter got mad because I wouldn't let her see the carcas.

I just hope I don't have to deal with :copdance: for shooting the rodent. I live in an "Estate" subividsion, so the houses are fairly well spread out (I have a .6 acre back yard), and am a former weapons range safety officer, so there shouldn't be an issue unless someone wants to be all over it.

Bullshido Admin

Posted On:
    11/11/2006 5:53pm

supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: 柔術

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You're insane, but the good type of insane.

Posted On:
    11/11/2006 6:00pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    To be honest, I felt bad for the poor bastard. I can't help but think that the thing was like "ok ok already, fine... an eviction notice would have worked just as well" when he started down the walking trail after the first shot missed.

But then I think about the fact that these assholes can displace 700 lbs of dirt to make their burrows and the last thing I need is my foundation crumbling just so I can figure out how much longer winter is going to last come this February.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/11/2006 8:12pm

Style: 유도 (Judo)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Where do you live that you can whip out an AK copy (nice choice by the way) blast some critter on your front lawn without anyone giving a ****? I would have cops at my door playing with my friggin airsoft gun with the orange barrel cap on in my neighborhood.

He was better off just being blown in half. He probably didn't feel anything, you hope so anyway.

Posted On:
    11/11/2006 9:17pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The state that elected a dead man to Congress. Anyway, here's a picture of Zombiefucker:

Posted On:
    11/12/2006 4:24pm

supporting memberstaff
     Style: Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So are you going to stuff it and mount it now?

Valiant Monk of Booze & War

Posted On:
    11/12/2006 4:32pm

supporting memberstaff
     Style: BJJ/C-JKD/KAAALIII!!!!!!!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That just reeks of awesomeness.

Sin Dios! Sin amos!

Posted On:
    11/12/2006 7:01pm

supporting member
     Style: Starting Over... Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Phrost
    The state that elected a dead man to Congress. Anyway, here's a picture of Zombiefucker:

Sweet ride dude.

That M-4 style stock you got on it, is that an after market modification? Where can somebody buy one. I've been looking at something similar for my sks, but a couple of my friends have AK's and I bet they would love to shorten the overall length.

Posted On:
    11/12/2006 7:29pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Sin Dios! Sin amos!

Posted On:
    11/12/2006 7:38pm

supporting member
     Style: Starting Over... Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    As Johnny Cash would say

'preciate ya
Page 1 of 4 1 234 LastLast