Our Sponsors:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. 9chambers

Posted On:
    9/07/2002 3:42am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    if you get in a fight with a guy and fight him off, get the advantage and then use that advantage to kill him then it is going to be seen as you going too far

if you are in danger and you kill him then its self-defense

but lets say he has a gun and you take it from him, call him a mother fu#$%^ and then shoot him 8 times, that isn't self-defense

Hole in one.

Posted On:
    9/07/2002 3:51am

Join us... or die
     Style: LongFist CMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    but it does feel good

McDojo, is it what you do or is it what you think?
    Give to Haiti relief. text "haiti' to 90999
    http://www.youtube.com/user/TeacherMonkey?feature=mhee

Day Tripper/Dream Weaver

Posted On:
    9/09/2002 11:01am

supporting member
     Style: Shorei-ryu & Kumdo & TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "And as for registering as a "Deadly Weapon" he had this to say, "Requiring registration would violate 1st Amendment rights of free association and freedom of speech here in the USA."

I don't know if the response was to my comments, but just for the record, my old instructor never said we had to "register" our hands as deadly weapons. Only that we were to tell the would be attacker that we have had martial art training.

Jeremy M. Talbott
    http://www.homestead.com/koreanma/index.html
    http://www.geocities.com/jns1994/MSA.html
    Jeremy M. Talbott

Quote Originally Posted by Phrost
    "Bullshido isn't just a place to hang out when you're browsing the net. We really are trying to accomplish something fucking extraordinary here that nobody's ever had the balls to do before."
    Quote Originally Posted by D.Murray
    "Which is better, to learn the truth, or to enjoy the illusion of being right when you are not?"
    Quote Originally Posted by hangooknamja88 View Post
    My definition of Ki is our energy. it's rather hard to explain it in words. It's not some mystical type of energy like white people...

SUPPORT BULLSHIDO!

My guns bigger than Scrapper's!

Posted On:
    9/09/2002 12:00pm

supporting member
     Style: Kakutogi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    >Only that we were to tell the would be attacker that we have had martial art training.

You don't have to do this. All you have to do is make an attempt to try to end the situation without violence. Once the person assualts you, and VERBAL assualt can be used*, then you have a right to defend yourself. That simple.

*Verbal Assualt can be anything for all names to a verbal death threat. If someone says, "I am going to stab you in the eye!" and you haul off an lay him out you are still covered under SELF DEFENSE. The person made aware he had intentions of harming you. You made sure he didn't 9 times out of 10 you can still bring charges against the person because he was the aggressor. This I KNOW from personal experience.

Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invinsible Asia) Emporer of Baji!!! THE FIRST LINE OF DEFENSE AGAINST THE UNITED AUSSIE FRONT!!
    ______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
    -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
    The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
    -Daniel Tosh

Day Tripper/Dream Weaver

Posted On:
    9/09/2002 4:40pm

supporting member
     Style: Shorei-ryu & Kumdo & TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sad part in Illinois is that a speeding ticket has a higher fine than charges of verbal assault.

Jeremy M. Talbott
    http://www.homestead.com/koreanma/index.html
    http://www.geocities.com/jns1994/MSA.html
    Jeremy M. Talbott

Quote Originally Posted by Phrost
    "Bullshido isn't just a place to hang out when you're browsing the net. We really are trying to accomplish something fucking extraordinary here that nobody's ever had the balls to do before."
    Quote Originally Posted by D.Murray
    "Which is better, to learn the truth, or to enjoy the illusion of being right when you are not?"
    Quote Originally Posted by hangooknamja88 View Post
    My definition of Ki is our energy. it's rather hard to explain it in words. It's not some mystical type of energy like white people...

SUPPORT BULLSHIDO!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12