Page 3 of 3 First 123
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    its 2 classes per week though, each an hour long

By the Hoary Hand of Hoggoth.....
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That makes it a tad more pricey, but not unreasonable at $16 per session assuming the coaching is decent.

How much time do you go out to either the cinema or the bar or to eat out? I find it helps if you put the cost in perspective against other "luxuries" that are not as beneficial.

Also, how bad do you want to train?

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i've always wanted to train, im not old enough to go to the bar, and me myself, i am picky on what i spend my money on. my parents don't want me doing martial arts, they said if i wanna do it, i need to pay for it myself, so im willing to do that, but 1 hour classes, for 16$ i need to go and find out what other things/benefits come with it, or even if i can get a deal where instead of paying for 1 month at a time, i can pay for the whole year, some dojo's let you do that, and you save about 200-300$

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i've always loved martial arts, but my parents always prevented me from doing it, but now im old enough to make decisions in what activities i wanna do. they wanted me to do soccer or some other sport like basketball. im not a violent child or anything, i just always loved martial arts.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You might be able to chat to them about a "drop in" basis or reduced rate - you don't ask, you don;t get!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ill ask if they can give me a deal, im a student too, i dont have much money lol

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    kinda nervous, im going on monday for a free class, what should i expect? is there anything i need to know? i did a lot of research on different martial arts, and especially muay thai.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Just relax, have fun and do what you are told!

If you have any questions write them down in advance so you don't forget them - keep us posted

Page 3 of 3 First 123