Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Featherweight

Posted On:
    11/09/2006 10:39pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: TIGER STYLE

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

FLOYD MAYWEATHER JR: FIGHTER OF THE YEAR?

Except for one or two senate races that have gone into overtime, election season appears to be over. The Democrats have regained control of the House and are a recount uphold away from majority rule in Senate as well.

Now to boxing, where other races begin this time of year, with final results coming at year’s end.

But is the race for Fighter of the Year already a foregone conclusion?

www.fightbeat.com/article_detail.php?AT=220

Posted On:
    11/09/2006 10:53pm

Style: Bjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    floyd mayweather jr.(lightweight) avoided casamayor and acsalino freites (super lightweight) avoided ricky hatton, Kosta tszyu and miguel cotto.(welterweight) shane mosely or delahoya = ass kicked! good fighter yes! fighter of the year hell no!

Do you eat breakfast?

Posted On:
    11/09/2006 11:08pm

supporting member
     Style: Kitty Pow Pow!!!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Floyd would stomp any of those fools, BITCH. He's been looking to get his chance to fight Delahoya so he can retire with a big payout fight as his last hoorah.
    Ranked #9 internationally at 118lbs by WIKBA http://www.womenkickboxing.com/wikba...rch%202009.htm

Posted On:
    11/09/2006 11:21pm

Style: bee jay jay

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by hoodedmonk
    floyd mayweather jr.(lightweight) avoided casamayor and acsalino freites (super lightweight) avoided ricky hatton, Kosta tszyu and miguel cotto.(welterweight) shane mosely or delahoya = ass kicked! good fighter yes! fighter of the year hell no!
    W....T.....F????

what the hell are you talking about dude? kostya tszyu maybe, but popo frietas? get the **** outta here with that ****, bitch. floyd deserves fighter of the fucking year.

STOP POSTING!

Posted On:
    11/09/2006 11:32pm

supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    after his last fight, yeah hes a good fighter but **** me he can be a boring one. hes like roy jones except roy jones could string more than 2 punches together

Do you eat breakfast?

Posted On:
    11/09/2006 11:48pm

supporting member
     Style: Kitty Pow Pow!!!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    well I excuse the boring performance this time since he says he hurt his hand and could only really use his left. He was fun to watch when he was beating Arturo Gatti senseless.
    Ranked #9 internationally at 118lbs by WIKBA http://www.womenkickboxing.com/wikba...rch%202009.htm

Posted On:
    11/10/2006 6:59pm

Style: Bjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    you tube,He probably would have beat some of those guys! IT just pisses me off that he didnt!

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    11/11/2006 2:41pm

supporting member
     Style: Short Fist Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kidspatula
    well I excuse the boring performance this time since he says he hurt his hand and could only really use his left. He was fun to watch when he was beating Arturo Gatti senseless.
    That was a sad evening ... I am a huge Gatti fan. But Floyd is pretty damn good..gotta admit. Fighter of the Year seems deserved to me.
    Edit: But -I hear he has been pretty arrogant and has been comparing himself to Sugar Ray Robinson. If that is true he should give his head a shake.
    Last edited by OZZ; 11/15/2006 11:14pm at .
    " If one wants to have a friend one must also want to wage war for him: and to wage war one must be capable of being an enemy." - Fr. Nietzsche 'On The Friend' Thus Spake Zarathustra

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/16/2006 2:22am

Style: Still searching...

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The mans a freak of nature. I wouldnt be surprised if hes arrogant (not that I think that anyone has the right to be). Its funny how much more interesting boxing is in the lower weight classes than it is in the heavyweights.