Banzai Buddy

Posted On:
    11/03/2010 4:52pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Nothing - yet

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Abraham Hardy, Hampton, VA - Hacomtaewresdo Combat Arts & Urban Combatives

Abraham Hardy (aka Ultimate Lutalo, aka Nubianwarriorking) first came to the attention of this site when a link to his blog,
    http://hacomtaewresdowarriorarts.wordpress.com/

which advances his personal theories on the Afrocentric origin of the martial arts was posted in this thread (which I will attempt to summarize here - though it's probably a good idea to read the whole thing), in YMAS.

Hacomtaewresdo-OMG. - No BS MMA and Martial Arts

Youtube videos of Mr. Hardy and his students practising were then discovered and posted to the thread.

These, for example - of which various forum members expressed their concerns over the technical quality of the material demonstrated therein:
    YouTube - Taewresdo Kickboxing basics - Basic punches / combos
    YouTube - Hacomtaewresdo- Taewresdo clinch fighting
    YouTube - Scott the Sniper Cox ; Combat Sports Challenge Feb 2010 (Warming up pt.2)
    YouTube - Hacomtaewresdo martial arts - Rare footage Demo

It was also noted that Mr. Hardy had placed at least two of his students into MMA competition, under the 'Team Ultimate Warrior' banner. Both men depicted in the videos lost rather badly, the former appearing unknowing of the rules - having a foul called against him for repeatedly punching his opponent in the back of the head when defending a takedown attempt.

Scott 'The Sniper' Cox
    YouTube - Scott "The Sniper" Cox (Red Shorts) vs Jeremy Fields Pt. 2, Combat Sports Challenge Feb 2010
    YouTube - Scott "The Sniper" Cox (Red Shorts) vs Jeremy Fields Pt. 3, Combat Sports Challenge Feb 2010

Chris 'Allgood' Wood
    YouTube - Chris "Allgood" Wood (white shorts) vs Gary LaBreck. Combat Sports Challenge Feb 2010

On his blog he lists martial arts which he has either studied (formally or informally) or 'researched/incorporated'.
    http://hacomtaewresdowarriorarts.wor...-young-master/

Quote Originally Posted by the above link
    Began Trainning at age 9yrs old in 1992
    INFORMALLY STUDIED
    Street Fighting ( was a streetfighter from day one )
    Westerm Boxing
    Wrestling
    Judo
    Wing Chun Kung Fu
    Bo Staff ( military combatance style, pugil stick)
    Japanese Swordsmanship
    Nunchakau
    Special Forces Army Combatives
    Tai Merrian Boxing
    FORMALLY STUDIED
    WTF Taekwondo
    Hapkido
    Tai Chi
    Jeet Kune Do
    Muay Thai Kickboxing
    Phillipino Kali
    American Combat Sombo
    Russian Sombo
    RESEARCHED / INCORPORATED ARTS
    Western Boxing
    Greco-Roman & Freestyle Wrestling
    Catch Wrestling
    Pankration / Pancratium
    Gladiatorial Style Combat
    Submission Fighting
    Shootfighting / Shootboxing
    Judo
    Pancrase
    Japanese Style Professional Wrestling
    Vale Tudo
    Chinese San Shou
    Japanese Sabaki Fighting Method
    Aikido
    Hapkido
    Chin Na
    Krav Maga
    Tai Chi
    Tai Merrian Boxing
    African Martial Arts & Sciences
    Muay Thai
    American Kickboxing
    Jeet Kune Do
    Fillipino arnis
    Kenpo Karate
    MY OWN INNOVATIONS
    Verbal De-escalation
    Urban /Street Awareness
    Codes of Warriorism Applied To Combatives
    Warrior Philosophy
    Combative Concepts
    Combative Mindset
    It would appear that Mr. Hardy is claiming that he formulated his own 'Hacomtaewresdo' system from elements of the above.

His biography as taken from one of his MySpace pages:
    http://www.myspace.com/nubianwarriorking

Greetings and peace unto all! I am Headmaster Instructor Abraham Hardy. I am a decendant (through my mother) of African Moorish bloodline,the Moors being a nation of warriors, philosophers, scientists, and advanced thinkers of ancient times, who ruled the Middle East, Northern Africa, and Southern Europe at their height( for more Moorish history,check my blogs). I have been involved in martial arts and weight trainning since the age of 9 years old (2009 will make 17 years). I used to get into lots of fights and scuffles as a youth, which led to me trainning in how to defend myself. My trainning began informally coming from my father. He was a U.S Marine and veteran of World War 2, whom came from a family background of people involved in fighting. He was a boxer and had some wrestling and Judo experience. He taught me the fundamentals of the disciplines. My godfather would see me training and lifting weights all the time and observe. He was a sergeant in the U.S Army and a sniper and expert marksman, but also held a black sash in Wing Chun Kung Fu. He revealed this to me and I asked him to teach me Wing Chun kung Fu. He did so, and I merely combined all this. This knowledge and my fighting experience was the beginning and foundation of my family's fighting arts I would fully develop and systemize. I would go on to formally train in Taekwondo under Brad Tinnon of the U.S Taekwondo Center of Master Pyong Tuk Ko. Under Sa Bum Nim Tinnon, I learned WTF Taekwondo and was exposed to Hapkido and Tai Chi in my trainning too. Brad Tinnnon moved on to affiliation with the Action Arts Academy, and I was in his first class of testing black belts, earning my 1st Dan in WTF Taekwondo from him in a mere 2 and a half years opposed to the normal 5 to 6 years. I went on to earn my 2nd Dan in Taekwondo from the Taekwondo branch of the World United Martial Arts Federation. Not long after I began trainning under Mr. Tinnon, he gave me permission to train at another school also (after I asked). I trained under Chris Anderson of Universal Fighting Systems Academy about 3 years in Jeet Kune Do, Muay Thai, Fillipino Kali, and American Combat Sombo. I did not get alot of physical rank in these arts, but I learned alot and gained alot of experience which was my goal. This made me into a total martial artist and warrior skill wise. I maintain up to date CPR certification due to my background as a fitness professional (for a true warrior must know how to save life opposed to the stereotype of only training in how to take it). Venturing into attaining knowledge of how to protect others professionally, I trained and became certified as a armed guard through the Mid-Atlantic training academy in Newport News V.A. When I turned 19 years old I put all my knowledge together and founded my own martial arts systems /association. They are called the Hacomtaewresdo Combative Initiative Martial Arts Systems. I studied many philosophies and religions and documented my studies, and that inadvertently led to me founding my own system of warrior philosophy. It is called the Universal Belief & Warrior Philosophy System. I hold a college level diploma in Fitness and Nutrition and invented a fitness system for martial artists and combat athletes. It is the Hardy Combat fitness System. I achieved all this roughly by the age of 19 years old, and hold recognition as the YOUNGEST African American Headmaster Instructor in The World United Martial Arts Federation's ( WUMA ) History. Wuma is a world martial arts federation based in Cheltenham, England, in the United Kingdom. Wuma's experts recognized my system of warrior philosophy as a new and legitimate system of philosophy. I hold Teacher certification, Instructor certification, as well as an Instructor's license form the World United Martial Arts Federation for my fighting systems, as well as being a certified Affiliate. September 2007 WUMA awarded me with a certificate / status "Master of the martial arts" I am also working on further establishing my martial art association. It is the Hacomtaewresdo Combat Art & Urban Combatives Association( H.C.W - C.A.U.C.A ). It's main purpose will be to promote all I have established under a unified umbrella, self defense based martial arts, fitness, warrior philosophy, and warrior history and culture. Currently I work in fitness as a fitness floor coordinator and teach martial arts, among my many other pursuits. My ranks and fighting systems are as follows; Founder H.C.W-C.A.U.C.A, 8th Dan Hacomtaewresdo, 7th Dan Sumkido, 6th Dan Taewresdo Kickboxing, 5th Dan HCW Combative Science System, Founder Universal Belief & Warrior Philisophy System & Inventor Hardy Combat Fitness System I am a person of a revoloutionary mindset that strives to use my knowledge and skills for better change in the world and to help my fellow man. The main vehicle i use for change is the martial arts, or more appropriately called, the Warrior Arts, and the deep philosophy and history that comes along with them. The values and things taught, at least in my brand of warrior arts, TRUTHFULLY develop the mind, body, and spirit and unite them. Once this is accomplished, a person reaches what is termed in HCW as the highest level of being. I have bore witness to the effects of martial training, from correctiong illnesses and correcting ailments of the bodies of students, to the mental and spiritual development the philosophy does to an individual on the inside. I have seen it benefit many on many different levels. For youth, it sets forth ideal trainning to instill within them a strong mind, body, and spirit ( The triangle of power . If starting from a young age, it will lead them into a very positive and successful life as adults cause it prepares them by building their triangle of power. It offers them the soundness of mind and moral character to reject negative influence and peer pressures, as well as they learning non-violent ways of dealing with adversity, but also are equipped to respond physically if necessary. The study of warrior arts also enhances the learning process, increasing focus which results in better grades in schooling and so forth, and training also infreases self confidence and esteem. In adults and seniors, martial trainning can still teach alot of things it can for youth on a philosophical level. Focusing on the physical though, it can improve health and fitness, as well as provide essential self defense / preservation in our violent world.in fitness, the training will strengthen the heart and lungs, as well well as attributes like speed, power, coordination, functional strength, and flexibility and the like. In self defense, you learn the awareness, appropriate responses, proper physical techniques, and thr right use of force to defend life and limb. Im my works, i have strived to take a very high quality and level of training to those who would never recieve it on a regular basis, the main ones who need it. To the so-called "hood" and specially to the youth of such places, regardless of creed or color. They lack the proper role models and teaching at home to grow into positive adults. These are the kids with no role model or outlet, who wind up in gangs, juvenile detention or jail, never finish school, and overall sold short in life. I strive to go to them and open their eyes to TRUE WARRIORISM, the physical arts, the philosophy and moral tenets, and all else that follows. To save them from a ill fate by giving their life structure and meaning, and by stimulating them in mind,m body, and spirit. To show them they can achieve and be something in life as long as they apply themselves. I believe that the world and society as a whole is in bad shape. But if we all train and build our minds, bodies, and spirits,we can ensure better lives for ourselves, and better futures for us all. I use my knowledge, wisdom, philosophy, and my warrior arts to educate........to fight ignorance, obesity, underachievement, racism, intolerance, oppression and all the other ills of the world that keep it from being the paradise that it was intended to be. In wearing the colors of red, black, and green, they represent the following; red = blood,death, danger, and a warning of danger. Red shows the world i am a warrior. Black is the essence of all colors combined. It is the root and the source. Black is also the color of the universe of which bought forth all the planets and life we know of.just as a newborn child is born from the "darkness" of the womb. Black can represent life as opposed to death as commonly taught. Green represents springtime, growth, and new beginings. Positive energy and development. It also represents the earth which bore and sustains life for us all , and were we can draw power from if trained correctly. So this is some insight to the colors of red, black, and green i wear and philosophy behind them. Please read my blogs on this page and feel free to comment on my blogs as well as subcribe to them,as i am always adding new stuff. Thanks for reading and may peace be upon all ! Links www.myspace.com/nubianwarriorking www.myspace.com/hcwcauca www.youtube.com/HCWCombatArts www.myspace.com/universalwarriorphilosopy www.myspace.com/hardycombatfitnesssystem
    Just to summarize - In terms of martial arts, here it would appear that he's saying that.

Judo and Boxing - learned from his WWII veteran father, no ranks specified.
    Wing Chun - leaned from his US Army sniper godfather, no rank specified.
    WTF TKD - learned under Brad Tinnon, attained his 1st dan in 2 and a half years. Awarded 2nd dan by World United Martial Arts Federation (WUMA).
    Hapikido and Tai Chi - 'exposed' to such under Brad Tinnon.
    Jeet Kune Do, Muay Thai, Fillipino Kali, and American Combat Sombo - trained in such under Chris Anderson of Universal Fighting Systems for three years, however did not attain 'a lot of physical rank'.

After such, he formed his own martial arts association at the age of 19 (Hacomtaewresdo Combat Art & Urban Combatives Association), which was then recognized by WUMA.

In addition to the above, he states that he holds the following rankings in arts which appear to be his own creations:

- Founder H.C.W-C.A.U.C.A
    - 8th Dan Hacomtaewresdo
    - 7th Dan Sumkido
    - 6th Dan Taewresdo Kickboxing
    - 5th Dan HCW Combative Science System

That's enough for one post (don't want to get into TL;DR territory). More to come.

Banzai Buddy

Posted On:
    11/03/2010 5:15pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I located Mr. Hardy's LinkedIn profile:
    http://www.linkedin.com/pub/abraham-hardy/14/a9/602

Abraham Hardy’s Experience

• Fitness Floor Coordinator/ Group Excercize Instructor

Hampton YMCA

(Health, Wellness and Fitness industry)
      June 2006 — Present (4 years 6 months)
      As a fitness floor coordinator, I conduct new member orientations to the fitness center and design starting workout programs for new members. maintaining the general safetly and operation of the fitness floor. As a group excercize instructor, I lead classes in Wellness Arts which is a kickboxing class consisting of one of my own curruculums of martial arts I designed. I also teach my own curruculum of Tai Chi too of which i teach as a group excercize instructor too.
    • Founder / Headmaster Instructor of the HCW Martial Arts

Bookido / HCW Martial arts Assocaition affiliates

(Health, Wellness and Fitness industry)
      May 1999 — July 2009 (10 years 3 months)
      Affiliate of BOOKIDO LLC. I serve as the Lifestyle and fitness epert of BOOKIDO as well as worked with the company aiding in vending books and other products, ans well as doing martial arts demonstrations at a number of events.
    ...and established that 'Taewresdo' classes (presumably taught by Hardy) are being held at the Hampton, VA YMCA.

http://peninsulaymca.org/branches/ha...mschedules.pdf

Three claims of his would seem to be immediately check-able.

1. Claims of studying TKD to 1st Dan under Brad Tinnon
    2. Claims of being awarded 2nd Dan TKD by WUMA and claims of having his new system recognised by WUMA.
    3. Claims of studying various arts under Chris Anderson

I believe that searcher66071 has already working on the first two, having contacted Brad Tinnon and WUMA. He stated in the YMAS that he is waiting for the MABS investigation thread to be posted before he reports his findings.

I took it upon myself to attempt to contact Chris Anderson, however I swiftly discovered that Mr. Anderson had unfortunately passed away in 2006.
    http://www.ussambo.com/pdfs/Volume4_Number7.pdf

I decided that it may be worthwhile to attempt to contact some of Mr. Anderson's senior students, to ask if they remembered training alongside Abraham Hardy, or anything about the nature of his skill level.

Duane Yoshito Walden is one such man (receiving a Full Instructorship in JKD Concepts/Kali from Mr. Anderson in 2002). I emailed, he replied. I quote the following with his kind permission.

(as always, full emails are available to site staff upon request)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Walden's first email to me
    As to your inquiry about Abraham Hardy, I do not remember him. I have called another former student at UFS who also does not remember this guy. Does not mean he didn't study under Chris. We are attempting to find any former students who might remember him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Walden's second email to me
    I don't remember this guy. If he's 27 yo then he would have been quite young to train with Chris. I trained with Chris from 99-03 and I was the JKD/Kali instructor at his school while I was there. Chris died in 2006 so if he trained with Chis after I left it wasn't for very long. I saw some of the videos and while they are not terrible I don't see anything that confirms that he was taught by Chris. If he trained with Chris before I got there he would have been a teenager or younger. He may have had some other training after training with Chris Anderson but I just don't remember him.
    If he trained for three years, I would imagine that Chris would have given him a ranking certificate if he thought he deserved it. I remember ranking ceramonies and belt promotions happend quite regularly. I am still in touch with other former students of Chris and nobody can confirm that Mr. Hardy was ever a student of Chris Andersons'.
    It was at this point that I looked at http://www.myspace.com/nubianwarriorking again, and noticed that in the 'Nubianwarriorking AKA Ultimate Lutalo's Companies' section (bottom box, left hand side) Mr. Hardy lists:

Universal Fighting Systems Academy
    Hampton, V.A US
    Student, Asst Instructor
    I pointed out the asst. instructor claim to Mr. Walden.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Walden's third email to me
    I haven't heard from Rod Melvin yet. He was a Muay Thai, Sambo and BJJ instructor at the school and he might know who this guy is. I doubt he was an ASST instructor of any kind. If he truly felt he deserved it he could have looked up Rod (he still teaches in the Hampton area...Newport News I think) for a chance to test in any of those arts.
    I never saw Chris give out ASST. instructorships anyway. He used the system of the art you progressed in. For example in JKD you either had Apprenticeship, Phase one or Full. In Muay Thai he would give you the rank appropriate to Muay Thai. etc.
    If he is teaching knife stuff I would be extra careful. John Bosch and myself were the two main Kali instructors at that school and he doesn't remember him either. If he was instructor level I would remember him. You can quote me if you like. If any of your members would like to train with me I'm always amendable to sharing the art of Contemporary JKD. Namaste , Yoshi

I believe that the information from these emails and the fact that he is teaching the public now warrants Mr. Hardy a place in MABS and a more thorough investigation.
    Last edited by Larus marinus; 11/03/2010 5:22pm at .

Banzai Buddy

Posted On:
    11/03/2010 6:01pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Also, relevent YouTube channels - he's posted literally hundreds of videos. Striking, grappling, Japanese sword, knife, stick, nunchaku - teaching, sparring, demos, martial theory...

http://www.youtube.com/user/HCWCombatArts
    http://www.youtube.com/user/UltimateLutalo

Could really do with some skilled guys to take a look through these and critique, comment and point out anything dubious...

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/03/2010 6:05pm

Style: Karate-knockdown, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I have not been very fortunate in getting any response from WUMA and Mr. Tinnon has provided only a small amount of information on Abraham Hardy. The following is from Mr. Tinnon:

Mr. Jon:

I'm afraid it's been may years since Mr. Hardy studied with us. My records do not go back that far. I seem to remember he was very close to Blackbelt certification, perhaps "School Blackbelt".
    I have no knowledge of his current new style of martial art or method of training.
    What is the purpose of your inquiry?

Master Brad Tinnon
    Action Arts Academy, USA

My email to Mr. Tinnon:
    Mr. Tinnon,

I am contacting you in regards to a Mr. Abraham Hardy. Mr. Hardy has stated that he trained with you and I was wondering how far he made it in his training, ie. rank, skillset, etc.? I am also interested in your assessment of his forming his own style of martila arts called, Taewresdo? Thank you for your time and assistance.

Jon.

I have also emailed WUMA and not received any response to my inquiry about Abraham Hardy or Hacomtaewresdo, but the WUMA site has no listing for Abraham Hardy/Ultimate Lutalo/Nubian Warrior King/Hacomtaewresdo. I am still holding out hope that WUMA will respond to my inquiry.

I contacted Abraham Hardy via his blog and the following is the questions and response:

My inquiry:
    I came across your youtube page and followed it here, to your website. I have been going through your personal training history and I have some questions for you. What rank have you acheived in the arts you list as comprising your Taewresdo system? What made you decide to create your own system? With whom did you train in the arts that you combined to form Taewresdo? Thank you.
    His response:

hacomtaewresdowarriorarts says:
    October 20, 2010 at 4:53 pm
    Taewresdo is just one of my fighitng systems, for a detailed training histroy see http://www.myspace.com/nubianwarriorking as for your questions; I am a system founder, but i did not haphazardly throw techniques together and make a set of systems. My training began within my family with my father and godfather being my first instructors. My dad was a U.S Marine and boxer with intermediate martial arts background in Judo as well as some wrestling. My godfather was a Army Sniper and a expert at Wing Chun kung fu. I went on from there to train in many different fightign arts formally and using what i learned from within my family as a base, added the best aspcets of all my learning. There i founded my familys fighitng arts. I founded my own cause i wanted to teach what i felt was truth in combat based on my own application of using martial arts to defend myself as a kid in the streets. Altho i do train fighter for MMA and other competiton, everything i do is based in what i term “urban combatives ” or street self defense. Feel free to check out http://www.myspace.com/hcwurbancombativesassoc

My email to WUMA:

Sir,

I am contacting you about a Mr. Abraham Hardy. Mr Hardy has stated that he is affiliated with the WUMA and is "The youngest headmaster in the history of WUMA, and having achieved more martial art system progress than anyone in the Federation's history." Is this a true statement? I would be interested in getting your take on Mr. Hardy and if your organization recognizes Mr Hardy's statements and his system of martial arts? Mr. Hardy has also stated that your organization, "Their experts recognize his Universal Belief and Warrior Philosophy system as a new and LEGITIMATE system of philosophy." Is this also a true statement? Thank you for taking the time to answer my questions.

Jon.

This is where I am at currently.

Banzai Buddy

Posted On:
    11/03/2010 6:13pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It's probably a good idea to point out in this thread too that neither Hardy or his system appears to be listed anywhere on WUMA's website.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/03/2010 10:26pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I have also located Hardy's facebook page and the page for Hacomtaewresdo andit states that he was born in 1983, making him around 27 years old. With his statement of rank as being an 8th Dan and having also stated that he started around age 9 with his training, it makes for some very fast rank promotion.

Banzai Buddy

Posted On:
    11/03/2010 10:34pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This is also a relevant post from the YMAS thread that probably belongs here (one of yours, Searcher):

No BS MMA and Martial Arts - View Single Post - Hacomtaewresdo-OMG.

Quote Originally Posted by searcher66071 View Post
    Having worked for the Y in the past, I will shed some light on their Group Certification and "Fitness Floor Coordinator" jobs. The Y does their own in-house training and certification. The floor position is nothing more than a glorified cleaning position. The Y will let you teach anything as long as you can get people to come to the class. The Y typically gives 35-50% of the class earnings for martial arts classes to the instructor. The only positions they require a national certification for are personal trainers and wellness directors. They don't perform background checks on martial arts instructors anymore, only criminal history at on-borading.

Also, if he is an employee at the Y, he can use the group rooms if he is claiming to not charge anything.

Banzai Buddy

Posted On:
    11/03/2010 11:06pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Mr. Hardy gives a talk on the African origins of the martial arts.

YouTube - African warrior history - HCWCombatArts

It would be interesting to discover who/what his sources were for this theory. I'm no expert - but something like this from so long ago sounds like it would be almost impossible to prove conclusively.

If, as is the current scientific wisdom, humanity originated in Africa, then it would only be logical to suggest that the first humans to punch, kick, grab, throw each other, or hit each other with objects would be Africans. IMO, it's a huge leap to suggest that the martial arts of the world originated in - and can trace a lineage in terms of conscious preservation of techniques back to ancient African people, in anything more than the most general 'humans tend to fight each other, given the opportunity - and have probably always looked for ways to fight each other more effectively' sense. Not without some pretty heavy historical research to back it up, at least...

Colour me sceptical.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    11/04/2010 6:05am

supporting member
     Style: Bartitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Larus marinus View Post
    Mr. Hardy gives a talk on the African origins of the martial arts.

YouTube - African warrior history - HCWCombatArts

It would be interesting to discover who/what his sources were for this theory. I'm no expert - but something like this from so long ago sounds like it would be almost impossible to prove conclusively.

If, as is the current scientific wisdom, humanity originated in Africa, then it would only be logical to suggest that the first humans to punch, kick, grab, throw each other, or hit each other with objects would be Africans. IMO, it's a huge leap to suggest that the martial arts of the world originated in - and can trace a lineage in terms of conscious preservation of techniques back to ancient African people, in anything more than the most general 'humans tend to fight each other, given the opportunity - and have probably always looked for ways to fight each other more effectively' sense. Not without some pretty heavy historical research to back it up, at least...

Colour me sceptical.
    See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afrocentric and http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Identity_politics . The only formal studies of Afrocentrism in the martial arts that I'm aware of are Dr. Tom Green's "Freeing the Afrikan Mind: the Role of Martial Arts in Contemporary African American Cultural Nationalism" (featured in "Martial Arts in the Modern World", Praeger Publishers, 2003, ISBN 0275981533) and the essay "Afrikan Martial Arts", also by Dr. Green, in volume two of "Martial Arts of the World: An encyclopedia of History and Innovation" (ABC-CLIO Publishers, ISBN-10: 1598842439).

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/04/2010 8:38am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I have attempted to contact WUMA again and sent another email to Mr. Tinnon. I have also started questioning Mr. Hrdy in a more direct manor about his rank claims through his Youtube accounts. I have also questioned him regarding some of his views on different groups from around the world being of Egyptian decent. Specifically, the Ainu of Japan.
Page 1 of 14 1 234511 ... LastLast