My guns bigger than Scrapper's!

Posted On:
    8/18/2003 5:48pm

supporting member
     Style: Kakutogi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I agree with Blue dragon.

Tiger Sodomises Lotus Flower at Dawn has save my ass on sever occasions. It better to be the TIGER in this manuever!

(Seriously dragon does have a point Wrestling or Grappling is not the only way to end a fight)

______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invinsible Asia) Emporer of Baji!!!
    THE TRUE FIST OF THE NORTHSTAR!!
    ______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
    -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
    The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
    -Daniel Tosh

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/18/2003 6:12pm

Style: Boxing and Moo Duk Kwan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I didn't come here to argue I'm done. This topic page is full of people who have problems at home, I'm a loser or I can't get laid or something like that.

It takes a real dumbass to call someone untrained or something derogatory about their style because they type some **** that doesn't appeal to someone else. Don't even know me.

What I've learned here.

1. TMA artist are more respectable people.
    2. People like HAPKO3 can say all they want over an internet forum because they can't be an ass away from one, might get bithced slaped or something.

Marasmos

Posted On:
    8/18/2003 6:21pm

supporting member
     Style: 10th Planet JJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh, look at that, I upset him.

Poor baby.

I don't need to know you to be able to tell that you don't know what the hell you're talking about. That is evident in every one of you silly angst-ridden posts. And if you happen to live around SoCal, I will be happy to say that to your face, and provide a little demonstration. This is not a threat or a challenge, merely an offer.

------------------------
    I remain, Hapko3
    You say what about my rice?

Marasmos

Posted On:
    8/18/2003 6:24pm

supporting member
     Style: 10th Planet JJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    By the way, the fact that wrestling is not the only way to win a fight is an obvious truth. Now, if you show me where I made the claim that it is, I will gladly offer a public appology.

------------------------
    I remain, Hapko3
    You say what about my rice?

OFFICIAL Mayor of Cwcville

Posted On:
    8/18/2003 6:29pm

supporting member
     Style: Electricity, Speed

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Blue-dragon, I'm gonna drop my asshole persona for a moment and level with you:

We know grappling isn't the end-all be-all. That's common sense. Not a single person here will argue otherwise. The general concensus is that, ideally, you'll train all ranges of fighting and be able to control the situation as circumstances dictate.

When people argue against grappling, however, ludricuous TMA arguments typically aren't far behind. I'm not saying that arguments made by TMAs are inheritly dumb; hey, I've been one for the past two years. What I'm saying is that people who say "grappling isn't the best" are often dangerously close to saying something like "...everyone knows that the wrestler's worst enemy is the dreaded chi bolt" or some other such nonsense. Pressure points are a sore spot with a lot of people here; they often go hand-in-hand with poor, unrealistic teaching and your mentioning of them probably tripped a lot of alarms in peoples' heads.

Now, one last thing: "What do you mean by TMA artists are more respectable people"?

Marital Status: CURRENTLY DOING TRADITIONAL KARMA SUTRA FOR HOMO!

--Fatality Dragon
    Captain's Log: Just a little update for all my TRUE and HONEST friends out there:

1) I am STRAIGHT! I am STRAIGHT! Get it through your thick skulls, numbskulls!

2) My name is not Ian Brandon Something.

3) Kacey is coming with me now. I have stolen her from the other Christian Weston Chandler.

REMINDER: I am still the one and only true creator of sonichu and rosechu electric hedgehog pokemon

Administrator

Posted On:
    8/18/2003 6:43pm

supporting memberhall of famestaff
     Style: Muay Thai & BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Blue Dragon...

Who are you again? You are the anon here. I know HAPKO3 skills as a fighter. I have sparred with him.

You are a poseur who is spewing useless conjecture at an audience that is laughing at you publicly and privately.

If for one minute you think you can stop me with one punch or one kick as my 240lbs slams into you, you are living in lala land.

We all learn to fight in all ranges. You need to see that.

==================
    "When we go to the ground, you are in my world. The ground is the ocean, I am the shark, and most people don't even know how to swim." RCJ Machado
    Quote Originally Posted by Sifu Rudy Abel
    "Just what makes a pure grappler think he can survive with an experienced striker. Especially if that striker isn't following any particular rule set and is well aware of what the grapplers strategies are".

Rock ape baby pic

Posted On:
    8/18/2003 8:48pm

Join us... or die
     Style: LongFist CMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    " I'm gonna drop my asshole persona for a moment and level with you:"

LOL! Gee boy, don't strain yourself.
    I wake up in the morning and look in the mirror and I see STUPID looking back.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/19/2003 4:35pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ok HAPKO3 I see what your saying. I agree with you about the wrestling not being the only way to win. Thats my only argument here I'm not trying to piss anybody off. If I did I apologize.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/19/2003 4:38pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    And another thing. Challenging me in these conditions prove you and whoever unrespectable, reason for saying TMA artist are more respectable.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/19/2003 4:45pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm not a big believer in pressure points, but giving the right situation I would use one. I have no idea it was a problem word here.
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 7 LastLast