Sponsored Links Spacer Image

X

Posted On:
    8/13/2003 8:54am

supporting member
     Style: None

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What I personally don't get is why people think that combining wrestling and other MA is a new thing.

Actually the reason why Karate & many other MAs don't concentrate on ground techniques is that those countries already had wrestling styles that are older than the punch/kick styles. Philippines has Dumog, at least, I don't remember the Okinawan style's name.

There is no reason to think that the old martial artists would not also have known how to wrestle; they just didn't need to add it into their style, because there already were styles for that.

MMA = old.

Posted On:
    8/13/2003 9:24am

Style: lame

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Kunt, well said! You seem to be one of the very few here that has any real martial knowledge!

Kudos to you!

DIE THREAD DIE >........>

Co-Founder, Retired Admin

Posted On:
    8/13/2003 10:50am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ, Karate,

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    LLL you are truly deluded. Do you believe everything you see on TV too?
    "All warfare is based on deception." -Sun Tzu, ca. 400BC

Reverse punch Kiaii!!!

X

Posted On:
    8/13/2003 11:00am

supporting member
     Style: None

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    PeedeeShaolin: "LLL you are truly deluded. Do you believe everything you see on TV too?"

I don't believe everything you say, either, even if you are a moderator here, or at least some such retard who has a special text under his 'picture'.

Wrestling is the basis of fighting, but it has always been so. FOAD.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/13/2003 9:07pm

Style: Boxing and Moo Duk Kwan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    To whoever thought my regards were ignorant I apologize for not knowing that this was a BJJ forum. I simply have used bodybuilding to sharpen my body and posture and I believe that a stronger version of Royce Gracie would beat a weaker version of him.
    Yet I feel sorry for those who believe pressure points can't work. They don't work in UFC or Pride but they work against the average opponent who you may encounter anywhere else in the world.
    I'm not interested in watching or engaging in dogfighting yet I do enjoy training to better my mind, body, and soul.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/13/2003 9:32pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yes I was Osiris. Pressure points have helped my get out of a hold. Posting 5304 smart assed comments haven't though. Get off the net and get a life.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/13/2003 9:37pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    And hitting a person trying to grab me has worked too. Saying nigga please all of the time hasn't proved me to be intelligent either.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/13/2003 9:49pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    as far as vale tudo fights having no rules. That doesnt really matter their not tring to kill each other their tring to choke some one, put a submission or try to knock some one out.

Co-Founder, Retired Admin

Posted On:
    8/13/2003 10:14pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ, Karate,

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Go watch the download of the white high school kid getting FUBARed by the black kid and show me how a fucking palm heel strike is going to help the situation. Or a useless fukking pressure point.

This entire thread was started by a TROLL in order to get you lemmings to argue back and forth like Jewish women at a Sunday night Bingo hall and you just FALL INTO LINE dont you?

Has the guy who started this thread EVER posted again?

You people need me to school you on how to detect and avoid trolls because most of you will NEVER understand striking vs grappling.

What are you going to suggest next? Going into a deep horse stance and driving down your elbow while yelling kiai at the top of your lungs? Why dont you just throw some fukking smoke balls and dissapear?

This isnt Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon son.
    "All warfare is based on deception." -Sun Tzu, ca. 400BC

Reverse punch Kiaii!!!

OFFICIAL Mayor of Cwcville

Posted On:
    8/14/2003 12:48am

supporting member
     Style: Electricity, Speed

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "Saying nigga please all of the time hasn't proved me to be intelligent either."
    Uhh, Blue Dragon, are you aware that Osiris is not, in fact, saying over and over again ""I'm all for open discussion, really, I am, but there comes a point where I must softly shake my head and utter a low but authoritative 'nigga, please'." --Boyd" in direct response to what you're saying?

Our horse is too dead, our jockey's too big, our trainer's too old, and I'm too dumb to know the difference!
    Captain's Log: Just a little update for all my TRUE and HONEST friends out there:

1) I am STRAIGHT! I am STRAIGHT! Get it through your thick skulls, numbskulls!

2) My name is not Ian Brandon Something.

3) Kacey is coming with me now. I have stolen her from the other Christian Weston Chandler.

REMINDER: I am still the one and only true creator of sonichu and rosechu electric hedgehog pokemon
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 567 LastLast