Y SO SRIUS?

Posted On:
    11/10/2006 7:43am

Join us... or die
     Style: TKD, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by KhorneliusPraxx
    In order to assist El Macho in his evil plan to get colonelpong fired, I give you...
    You guys said that if I posted pics of my wife it would stay in the BBC.

Lying fuckers.

ARGUMENTUM AD LATINUM DICTIONAIRUM

Posted On:
    11/10/2006 8:25am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Argumenta ad Rem

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You are just mad that I charged you for those pictures. . . .

--J.D.

Baracknophobic

Posted On:
    11/10/2006 9:07am

supporting member
     Style: JackOAllTradesMasterONone

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by oldman34

Lying fuckers.
    :confused3 ZOINKS!!!:confused3

Porcupine/Hollywood, FL & Parmistan via Elbonia

Posted On:
    11/10/2006 10:20am

supporting member
     Style: creonte on hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by oldman34

Lying fuckers.
    Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

t-nation - Dissecting the deadlift. Anatomy and Muscle Balancing Videos.

The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris

Y SO SRIUS?

Posted On:
    11/10/2006 3:47pm

Join us... or die
     Style: TKD, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor X
    You are just mad that I charged you for those pictures. . . .

--J.D.
    Yeah she said that she prefer you take the pics by the pool next time.

She said the torture chamber was just to creepy to bring out her photogenic side.

Magic Pants....... ************......Magic Pants

Posted On:
    12/15/2006 2:54pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Kickboxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wow. What a turn of events! I HAVE SOME SERIPOUS UPDATING TO DO HERE!

Firstly, regards my friend, the legal wheels are turning slowly and the issue doesnt come before the courts until february.

But now the low down on the lowdown.

The company is very upset with me as I am a witness against them in these proceedings and have provided my friend and her lawyer with my witness statement.
    Further more, I have been running my own little investigation and have uncovered a series of other wrong doings on the part of the manager in question. Lets call him "Jon". Why? Because thats the FUCKERS name! The work related wrongdopings are acts of sexual harassment against multiple female staff members, shagging a heavily intoxicated female staff member in the filing room during a work function, repeated and deliberate breaches of company policy and procedure, falsifying official company documents, the list goes ooooonn.

On a non work related side, I believe I can prove he has a passive income that he has not been declaring. Can you say "Tax evasion"?

Anyway, where were we?

Yesterday I was called into a meeting by an even more senior manager. I was then informed that I was being suspended. He would not tell me why at the time but said that I had a formal hearing that afternoon.
    I learned later from witnesses that security guards were brought in while i was in the meeting and that they searched my bag in my absence (illegal) and were then posted around the office in case i tried to get back in. Quite absurd.
    Eventually the time of the hearing came around. It was held offsite. Much to my surprise, several bigwigs had been flown in from national office.
    The allegations are as follows:

A). I have a sign on the back of my chair saying "Please don't sneak up on me". The reason for this is I tend to jump and squawk like a girl when startled.
    Management are arguing that possessing this sign means that I am "an uptight person and thus prone to violence".

B). I have a paper doll wearing a bandana on my desk. It was just soomething I made for nop apparent reason to relieve boredom during a lunch break.
    Management say that such a thing could be interpreted to "have occult symbolism, such as voodoo".
    I pointed out that some christian staff members have crucifixes and quite grissly pictures of the crucifixion on their desks.
    Apparently thats a different kettle of fish.

C). Like many co workers, I have a photo's of family, friends, good times etc decorating my workspace.
    One of these pictures is fom my army days. Its just me in uniform holding a C9 (similar to what u americans call a SAW).
    Management have said that this is inappropriate as it is a picture of me "Dressed as a terrorist". I explained that this was my mlitary uniform, and in no way terrorist. They maintain an argument to the contrary.
    Effectively they are saying that the uniform of the Royal New Zealand Infantry Regiment (and by implication its members) are terrorist.
    This made me mad as hell. I've done my term in the services and dont think that its fair for them to label our soldiers as "terrorists" and especially wrong of themto use this argument to sack me.
    After the hearing, I got on the phone to the army. I explained my case to a sergeant who went off and got a colonel.
    When i told him about this, he was hopping mad. He has assured me that the army's chief legal services officer will be in touch with me next week despite the fact that he is away on leave.
    Looks like the green machine are coming to the fight!

D). Another part of the allegation is a complaint that was supposedly made about me. I dont know who by or what it is in relation to.
    I asked what the complaint was and they said "we cant tell you, its confidential". How the **** can i respond to a complaint if I dont know what the **** it actually is????
    Maybe they just need more time to make something up.

Anyway, the enemy...er... i mean management are "deliberating" over the weekend and delivering the verdict on monday. Its pretty clear that they have decided to sack me. I think irts clear they made that decision even before they decided what they were going to accuse me of.
    So, come monday im gonna be unemployed. Bad time of year for it.
    I dont know how im going to afford a lawyer, but i will need to get one to fight this.
    I think the case is suitably ridicolous that no court would possibly refuse to over turn it.

This is gonna be an employment lawyers wet dream.

As a further note, I have now sent the evidence I have gather to national office and also to company head office in australia. If im going down, im taking them with me.
    Also started another report dealing with the events of yesterday and will send that along as soon as i can.

Anyone have any legal knowledge or tips?

Well, me and my bud (the one who got sacked first) are going to go and completely drunk and bitch about managment now.

Posted On:
    12/15/2006 3:07pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sorry I don't do commonwealth law, but document everying, and contact your local bar association, find out who practices employment law, and schedule an appointment to talk to them. Attorneys will take credit cards.

Posted On:
    12/15/2006 3:09pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rubberduck
    :gaygay: Jumping Jesus on a pogostick. Are you sure you live in USA. Land of the Free(tm), Home of the Brave (tm)? Sounds more like Puritan England. Colonelpong, your boss probably was already looking excuses to fire people, and had to come up with really lame excuse.:gaygay:
    Who do you think founded us? Religious zealots from Puritan England!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/15/2006 3:20pm

Style: default std

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    And you work in New Zealand?

I'm surprised you'd be getting a hard time about a military pic when it's the RNZIR in NZ.
    They're pretty recognizable.

Posted On:
    12/15/2006 3:36pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Kickboxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Marrt
    And you work in New Zealand?

I'm surprised you'd be getting a hard time about a military pic when it's the RNZIR in NZ.
    They're pretty recognizable.
    yip. they're just trying to find anyway they possibly can to lynch me is all. Talk about grasping at straws :(
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 678 LastLast