Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/24/2010 9:47pm

Style: 10thP/BJJ/Wrestling/Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny O View Post
    You don't know till you try.......I tried and am starting to see the benefits..strength and improvement....it's a good start.
    Uh....what?

Well thankfully at least your post wasn't totally random and lacking in any kind of context or proof.

Titanium laced beauty

Posted On:
    3/24/2010 10:18pm

supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: BJJ, wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny O View Post
    You don't know till you try.......I tried and am starting to see the benefits..strength and improvement....it's a good start.
    Johnny O, necro'ing an old thread is only acceptable if you bring new information to the discussion. I hope you can understand why, "You don't know till you try...." does not qualify as new information.

Furthermore some areas of this site, like Martial Arts BS, Fraud, Investigations, and Standards, or MABS for short, are heavily moderated for on topic content. I advise you to read the stickies and lurk more before you post.

Otherwise I'll start to think you're a spammer for Peter Ragnar since both of your current posts extol the virtues of his products.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    4/03/2010 4:31pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Kenpo/Wing Chun/Silat

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I have been wondering if this site has any type of moderating for B.S., fraud or any other defamation or falsehoods. It is more like a giant forum for watchers of "The View"

Posted On:
    4/03/2010 4:44pm

forum leader
     Style: BJJ/ MMA/ MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Lisa, I'd like to buy your rock...

Seriously, the view? That's an attack?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/03/2010 5:32pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kenpo sage View Post
    I have been wondering if this site has any type of moderating for B.S., fraud or any other defamation or falsehoods. It is more like a giant forum for watchers of "The View"
    The intensity of moderating varies from forum to forum. You need to read the stickies at the top of each to know how freewheeling a given discussion is allowed to be or, in some cases, how strict it's required to be.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/03/2010 6:02pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by battlefields View Post
    He does shaolin-do. The only effective attacks they have are against underage female students.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    4/03/2010 7:46pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by dougguod View Post
    He does shaolin-do. The only effective attacks they have are against underage female students.
    Actually, Kenpo, Tracy's Kenpo, coupled with Chai Sirisute Muay Thai and Montiero Brazilian Jiu Jitsu.

Nice try on trying to test my martial ability.

I began Shaolin-do as I found it interesting and the group I am with have no affiliation with David Soard.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    4/03/2010 7:48pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by battlefields View Post

I'm not sure if you are aware, but swearing and challenging is not the only way to "attack"

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/03/2010 9:48pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kenpo sage View Post
    I began Shaolin-do as I found it interesting and the group I am with have no affiliation with David Soard.
    I wasn't testing anything. My admittedly gratuitous shot was always directed more at shaolin-do as a whole than you specifically. And who doesn't enjoy kicking that bunch in their proverbial teeth?

Featherweight

Posted On:
    4/04/2010 12:00pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by dougguod View Post
    I wasn't testing anything. My admittedly gratuitous shot was always directed more at shaolin-do as a whole than you specifically. And who doesn't enjoy kicking that bunch in their proverbial teeth?
    Well, I appreciate the redirect. I am sure that there are those out there who practice any art that have their issues be they large are small. I, however, choose to participate and practice will those who demonstrate knowledge and ability in their chosen art and combat/sparring (and not the little 1/4 inch pads many like to wear in their point sparring "reality" matches) and definitely those who walk a moral path instead of one that harms those they wish to instruct.

Good luck in your own training.

P.S. I was only in this forum to gather some insight into Peter Ragnar as he is in the newest issue of IKF and knew next to nothing about him.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12