Page 4 of 4 First 1234
  1. #31

    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Queens, NY
    Posts
    3,008
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Unfortunately, I just found out about this place after I started going back to Enshin:
    http://www.ckandk.com/

    I can't vouch for this place personally but they do have people who compete in Boxing (including one of the instructors), Full Contact Rules Kickboxing and MMA. I don't know if their fighters were trained by the head instructors or not.
    Last edited by ojgsxr6; 11/17/2006 11:38pm at .

  2. #32

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    7
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ojgsxr6
    Unfortunately, I just found out about this place after I started going back to Enshin:
    http://www.ckandk.com/

    I can't vouch for this place personally but they do have people who compete in Boxing (including one of the instructors), Full Contact Rules Kickboxing and MMA. I don't know if their fighters were trained by the head instructors or not.
    i heard of that place. but dont know how legit there Grabbling class is

  3. #33

    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Queens, NY
    Posts
    3,008
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kqadir
    i heard of that place. but dont know how legit there Grabbling class is
    From what I hear they have some people who competed in NAGA and GQ, I'm still looking for their names in the results.

  4. #34

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    7
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ojgsxr6
    From what I hear they have some people who competed in NAGA and GQ, I'm still looking for their names in the results.
    Interesting. there rates are the cheapest in NY. i might check out the place

Page 4 of 4 First 1234

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO