Has entered Barovia...

Posted On:
    11/16/2011 6:20pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Ape View Post
    Would it prepare you for one of these ?

Is it wrong if I feel.... You know... About this?

Posted On:
    11/17/2011 1:20am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Ip Man Wing Chun

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It is rare to find an instructor claiming to do Wing Chun who actually knows Wing Chun. There are less than a dozen instructors in the United States with bona fide knowledge of the art. With all the clowns pretending to do and teach Wing Chun, it is no wonder that so many people on this forum have such a jaded attitude towards it. If the same competence level in teaching and function were displayed by anyone claiming to do any martial art, this forum would have the same opinion regarding that instructor. Unfortunately, most people claiming to teach Wing Chun are galaxies away from the real thing.

For anyone sincerely interested, I would be happy to outline what to look for to find somebody competent to teach the art. To the typical internet bullies without the courage to visit in person, don't waste my time with your b.s. comments.

If you want to make an honest assessment of the art, you will have to attend some classes from one of the aforementioned bona fide instructors. There is one in the Palm Springs California area conducting regular training in Desert Hot Springs, California. There are two more in Central California. For other states I would be glad to point you in the direction of few competent instructors.

Merry Christmas! shitter's full...

Posted On:
    11/17/2011 2:56am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ/Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    what's funny is, every chunner says the same thing. and they always point at different groups of instructors. and those instructors always equally suck.

maybe there is a chun organization that has something amazing to offer, but i haven't seen it.

i mean, sure, there COULD be a baby ruth bar hidden in a pile of dog turds, but how many do you have to eat before you realize your waist deep in a pile of **** and the peanuts in your teeth were not coated with caramel and nougat?
    --------

Quote Originally Posted by it is fake View Post
    yeah, normally i'd get a quote, but couldn't be bothered.

Administrator

Posted On:
    11/17/2011 8:20am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by IwcCombat.com View Post
    It is rare to find an instructor claiming to do Wing Chun who actually knows Wing Chun. There are less than a dozen instructors in the United States with bona fide knowledge of the art. With all the clowns pretending to do and teach Wing Chun, it is no wonder that so many people on this forum have such a jaded attitude towards it. If the same competence level in teaching and function were displayed by anyone claiming to do any martial art, this forum would have the same opinion regarding that instructor. Unfortunately, most people claiming to teach Wing Chun are galaxies away from the real thing.

For anyone sincerely interested, I would be happy to outline what to look for to find somebody competent to teach the art. To the typical internet bullies without the courage to visit in person, don't waste my time with your b.s. comments.

If you want to make an honest assessment of the art, you will have to attend some classes from one of the aforementioned bona fide instructors. There is one in the Palm Springs California area conducting regular training in Desert Hot Springs, California. There are two more in Central California. For other states I would be glad to point you in the direction of few competent instructors.
    Of course, you are one of the "real instructors" who do the " real wing chun." So far, I have only encountered one person who knew my lineage of Chun and that is over at least 50-60 different posters. I do enjoy the implication that none of them ever found the real chun instructor.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    11/17/2011 8:26am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: NinBuKai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Will the real Wing Chun please stand up?

Watch and Shoot !

Posted On:
    11/17/2011 8:33am

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by IwcCombat.com
    Actually no, I don't, because I can ask you a simple question based on your previous statement of...

..//..If you manage to find real Wing Chun, you will be prepared for almost any combat situation
    So my question is this..

How many full contact fights (of any kind) have you, your fellow teachers of real Wing Chun, or those students been in and what were the results ?

I ask this question because you're alluding to the fact that "Real" wing chun will adequately prepare you for almost any combat situation and, a full contact fight is most definitely within the bounds of that statement.

I wonder, how much full contact, full resistance training you undertake as part of your real Wing Chun, how much ?

Now finally, YOU came here necro'd an old thread with a statement we here generally consider bullshit, so, as the educated law professional you claim to be, you should know that the burden of proof lay with the person making the grandiose claim.. And stating (Real or otherwise) that Wing Chun will prepare someone for almost any combat situation is Grandiose BY any definition -unless you can prove it of course.

I asked you to substantiate your claim following your first post, your second has failed to do so.

Please prove me wrong.
    "To sin by silence when one should protest makes cowards out of men".

~Ella Wheeler

Posted On:
    11/17/2011 11:23am

Style: Much striking, SAMBO, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by IwcCombat.com View Post

Please share this outline with us, I could use the laugh. As for interent tough guys, just who are you again?

Their are more instructors, fighters, and students that have proven themselves here "off the internet" then you realize.

Administrator

Posted On:
    11/17/2011 11:41am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    To the typical internet bullies without the courage to visit in person, don't waste my time with your b.s. comments.
    Says the guy raising a two year old thread and passive aggressively talking **** about all other Chun instructors, but less than a dozen.

How about you follow your own hypocritical advice? I know for a FACT you haven't visited every chun school in the country to cover your current **** talking.

A Jurus Doctorate in law, doesn't make you a Phd in anatomy.
    Last edited by It is Fake; 11/17/2011 11:45am at .

insight combined with intel, fuse, and dynamite

Posted On:
    11/17/2011 11:48am

supporting member
     Style: (Hung Ga+BJJ+MT+JKD) ^ Qi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Why is a man who looks like a possible serial killer teaching me about rape prevention and how to pop eyes out of sockets.

Did he just say the eyeball is entirely water? Where's did FSM fit all that fancy optical circuitry when he designed Humans?

Chun truly exists at the threshold where light becomes shadow and genius becomes insanity.

pro nonsense self defense

Posted On:
    11/17/2011 12:10pm

supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Woooooow, a video of a chunner talking for several minutes straight while occasionally poking at the air! This is just the kind of previously unseen proof that wing chun needs!
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 78910 LastLast