Featherweight

Posted On:
    11/03/2006 10:24am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: MT, BJJ, CKD, TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by OnceLost
    Phrost, can I request an XMA sucks month or is it not even worthy of the effort that would take?
    Don't risk it, if you were to get Carpal Tunnel in the process of typing about it, then XMA will surely have won.

Posted On:
    11/03/2006 11:13am

Business Class Supporting Memberstaff
     Guy Who Pays the Bills and Gets the Death Threats Style: MMA (Retired)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by OnceLost
    XMA - When you just absolutely have to do two full aerial rotations before kicking someone...for an audience.

Phrost, can I request an XMA sucks month or is it not even worthy of the effort that would take?
    The theme for the month is decided on by the Supporting Members in the "Black Belt Club" forum.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    11/03/2006 1:26pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: MT, BJJ, CKD, TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Coincidence?

Judo: the anti-trapple

Posted On:
    11/03/2006 2:12pm

supporting member
     Style: Jujutsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    A guy reading a story on the radio, trying to describe something that was out of place:

"It's like that Tae Kwon Do place in the shopping center, nobody knows why it's there, it just is."
    Quote Originally Posted by Dinosaur AMP
    You just can't go wrong when your getting armbar'd to Flogging Molly while a fire fighter is cursing at you in the background. Good stuff!

Posted On:
    11/03/2006 2:52pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

OK!

Every other month could be mma and krav maga sucks? I think making fun about other styles is like making a hole into a condom to get a better orgasm. IT SUCKS ASS!

Valiant Monk of Booze & War

Posted On:
    11/03/2006 3:16pm

supporting memberstaff
     Style: BJJ/C-JKD/KAAALIII!!!!!!!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by evilsilence
    Every other month could be mma and krav maga sucks? I think making fun about other styles is like making a hole into a condom to get a better orgasm. IT SUCKS ASS!
    Please make this your last post here ever.

Posted On:
    11/03/2006 3:33pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You guys really think that youre discipline is better than the rest and the rest sucks deep? If you are trying to get your penis longer with this bullshit then ok! I think you are bullshido there is ni bushido in this particular topic and the attitudes in your posts. LETS RIP ON THE OTHER ONES, WUHUU ! WE are the true warriors the other ones suck! If you say aikido sucks, TKD sucks why can't i say mma sucks? AMERICA and its democratic ways? If thats american democracy then this forum is no better the the soviet union or north korea! I have nothing against mma i have something against these guys who think everything else sucks ! You haven't probably even seen whats else you just sit in your boxes and watch youtube videos ! Awesome going! THank you!

Posted On:
    11/03/2006 3:39pm

supporting memberstaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You guys really think that youre discipline is better than the rest and the rest sucks deep? If you are trying to get your penis longer with this bullshit then ok! I think you are bullshido there is ni bushido in this particular topic and the attitudes in your posts. LETS RIP ON THE OTHER ONES, WUHUU ! WE are the true warriors the other ones suck! If you say aikido sucks, TKD sucks why can't i say mma sucks? AMERICA and its democratic ways? If thats american democracy then this forum is no better the the soviet union or north korea! I have nothing against mma i have something against these guys who think everything else sucks ! You haven't probably even seen whats else you just sit in your boxes and watch youtube videos ! Awesome going! THank you!
    First off, don't ever compare Bullshido to North Korea.

Secondly, do you lack the ability understand irony, sarcasm, or just not have a sense of humor what so ever?

Posted On:
    11/03/2006 3:45pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

hahah

Do you lack of brain capacity? I think making fun is good but making fun of these things isn't why don't we make fun about youre mom? would it be fun? why don't we make fun about christianity? Why don't we make fun about america ? ohh sorry we do make fun about america ! but ripping on the things that are important and help people is not OK! DO think maybe that tkd keeps kids off drugs maybe it gives somebody a job maybe it gives people a good health and a ability to protect them selves and maybe it gives meaning to life for someone! ?

Posted On:
    11/03/2006 3:52pm

supporting memberstaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Do you lack of brain capacity? I think making fun is good but making fun of these things isn't why don't we make fun about youre mom? would it be fun? why don't we make fun about christianity? Why don't we make fun about america ? ohh sorry we do make fun about america ! but ripping on the things that are important and help people is not OK! DO think maybe that tkd keeps kids off drugs maybe it gives somebody a job maybe it gives people a good health and a ability to protect them selves and maybe it gives meaning to life for someone! ?
    Dude, go away, quit wasting our time and yours. You're not going to convince anyone here with your arguments.

In fact, most of us will quickly come to the conclusion that you're an idiot and a waste of time.

Bye-bye.
Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 123 456713 ... LastLast