Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/23/2007 6:41pm

Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by WennyVW
    No, I don't think it's ok for him to do that to the sheep, but in all honesty - they're going to him for a reason. Whether it's to grow more balls, to be better in life or martial arts, or just out of curiosity. I wouldn't call John a "flim flam man". He's providing a service that people want - otherwise it wouldn't sell. I think John is a nice guy. He's extremely intelligent, and has a lot of good knowledge. For you, whom doesn't know him, never met him, hasn't ever talked to him, to be so purely critical - that's where you're wrong IMHO. If you would actually sit there, and look at how people react to the type of person John is, then you would see, he's definitely not alone, nor is he "a bad guy" in any means....he's just providing a service.
    Well, then, we definitely disagree on this. You mean, I have to actually be conned by somebody in order to know that it is a rip off? In other words, you are saying one should be a sheep? The only reason he sounds like a nice guy is so he CAN dupe them! Don't give me that "he's a nice guy" crap. That wonderful smile is what hides the shark inside of all victimizers as they take advantage of the sheep.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/23/2007 6:44pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What questions are you missing answers to? Or is it you just don't like the answers?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/23/2007 6:46pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You apparently mean "why the hatred towards this nice guy"? Is that what I missed? I did in fact answer that question already. Please read the replies above. To repeat, not hatred. But for your convenience, let's just say I, and many others, don't like arrogant assholes who fleece the sheep, as you call them.

Any other questions?

Featherweight

Posted On:
    3/23/2007 6:48pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: BSL, Bagua, Xing I & More

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well, seriously, if you want to discuss this, pm me and i'd be more than happy to give you my ph # so that we can actually talk about it. I'm not saying that you have to be "conned" in order to know you're being ripped off. You've been twisting my words around a lot, or reading into it however you want....it's very hard to really get across what i'm saying over the net. Again, if you wanna talk about it...i'd be more than happy to....just pm me!!

Personally, because I'm not one to be "mind fucked" or whatever you wanna call it, I don't have a problem with John. But, I can see that he is providing a service that need him for whatever reason. If you wanna go there, I would be more than happy to say that 90% of all preachers/fathers, ministers, people of power, etc....they all have that same ability - look at the McDojo's!!! TKD McDojo's especially!!! Running them thru like factories, giving them false hope that they can defend themselves when they really can't! It's all along the same lines.....

Featherweight

Posted On:
    3/23/2007 6:49pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I was referring to "who are you, where do you live, and have you met...blah blah blah..." but you answered....

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/23/2007 6:51pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by WennyVW
    Well, seriously, if you want to discuss this, pm me and i'd be more than happy to give you my ph # so that we can actually talk about it. I'm not saying that you have to be "conned" in order to know you're being ripped off. You've been twisting my words around a lot, or reading into it however you want....it's very hard to really get across what i'm saying over the net. Again, if you wanna talk about it...i'd be more than happy to....just pm me!!

Personally, because I'm not one to be "mind fucked" or whatever you wanna call it, I don't have a problem with John. But, I can see that he is providing a service that need him for whatever reason. If you wanna go there, I would be more than happy to say that 90% of all preachers/fathers, ministers, people of power, etc....they all have that same ability - look at the McDojo's!!! TKD McDojo's especially!!! Running them thru like factories, giving them false hope that they can defend themselves when they really can't! It's all along the same lines.....
    No intent to twist your words at all. We just have very different ideas of what is ok and what is not.

Let's hear from some others regarding Wendy's posts, and their interpretation of her meanings.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    3/23/2007 6:58pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Snap- just realized that i don't have PM prives yet....well, i guess i could send it to Tom and he could be the middle man if you want the ph #....or, you could email me at wennyvw@gmail.com, and i could send it to ya there!!!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/23/2007 8:36pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I've been away from the computer for a bit....but you are correct, you won't have PM capability until a certain number of posts or time, not sure. I was thinking about that a little while ago, and remembered you wouldn't be able to send or receive PM's yet. We might be able to chat on AIM. I've done that with a few people on here. We'd have to arrange a time.
    Last edited by botunga; 3/23/2007 8:42pm at .

Featherweight

Posted On:
    3/23/2007 10:08pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    OK - that's fine, just let me know what time you'd like to chat and I'll be online...i'm on now if you want to jump on there....

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/24/2007 6:06am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wenny-I'll be traveling for the next few days, it may be a bit difficult, so I'll try to find a time where I can be online and let you know. We'll get it done. Did you mean AIM? Do you have a screen name I can use?