Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    1/02/2007 4:07pm

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Holy ****!! leave for a few days and the room fucking blows up.

Iceman? Huh, he apparently deleted ALL of his posts. luckily you guys quoted enough to give a flavor of what he tried, and apparently succeeded in doing for 8 pages or so, i.e., derail the thread by asking that B fight the all mighty DrL in a no-holds-barred old fashion death match.

There are three options for this guy, 1) he's DrL; 2) he's someone who knows DrL; or 3) he's a decent troll. Your guess is as good as mine on this one. Although I would think a troll would have been more creative than just grabbing on to one off-hand statement in a 50 page thread which is full of direct research-backed contradictions of the many claims made by this jackass.

Instead of focusing in on the direct assertions made by DrL which have been called into question or directly contradicted in this thread, this Iceman drives his car over the ledge and concludes that:

a. Botunga should fight DrL;

b. Bullshido is useless because there are bigger problems in the world than fraudulent MA scam artists;

c. he also hates MILF's for some reason too (I'll let my wife know he is not on her fan list).

the obvious answer to these concerns are:

a. no, no he doesn't;

b. yes, yes there are; but the purpose of this forum is to address this problem and help consumers make and informed choice as to where their money is spent. Amnesty International, the Red Cross, and others have cornered the market on world suffering.

c. you're not American....AMERICA **** YEAH!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Samuel Adams
    It gets better then that. While in Connecticut you might be able to do this because we have a state constitutional right to individually voir dire potential jury members, in most of the country juries are selected in panels which greatly limits the opportunity for such harassment. Its hard to badger someone when you can only ask them a couple questions.

Even in Connecticut such conduct is extremely rare, most Attorneys feeling that such conduct is a great way to predudice potential juriors against their case. The one time I ever heard of it happening a judge, the honorable Elaine Gordon, figuratively ripped the attorney's head off in court.
    The voir dire down here can stray from the group to individual jurors as well. However, you are correct in that you do not want to be pegged as the asshole attorney by going to far during voir dire questioning. Most judges will maintain a pretty short leash.

Even worse than appearing like a jerk to potential jurors, getting a lashing from the judge can pretty much be a deth nell for your case if it is given in front of the jury. First, the jury thinks you are an ass; 2) the judge agrees with them that you are an ass; and 3) what type of client would hire this ass to represent them? It can go down pretty fast from there.

Here's looking at you, squid.

Posted On:
    1/02/2007 5:32pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Ke?po, MMA ultra-newb

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hmm, rather like my opinion of someone who knows what LaT is all about but chooses to train under him anyway...

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/03/2007 10:56am

Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldenJonas
    Holy ****!! leave for a few days and the room fucking blows up.

Iceman? Huh, he apparently deleted ALL of his posts. luckily you guys quoted enough to give a flavor of what he tried, and apparently succeeded in doing for 8 pages or so, i.e., derail the thread by asking that B fight the all mighty DrL in a no-holds-barred old fashion death match.

There are three options for this guy, 1) he's DrL; 2) he's someone who knows DrL; or 3) he's a decent troll. Your guess is as good as mine on this one. Although I would think a troll would have been more creative than just grabbing on to one off-hand statement in a 50 page thread which is full of direct research-backed contradictions of the many claims made by this jackass.
    I hadn't thought of the possibility of them being one and the same. It's an interesting thought that John La Tourrette might have been posing as the Iceman. The Iceman does have other posts on this site though, just run his post history under Iceman140. The interesting part is that there is a colloquial style that is similar to some of the La Tourrette crap. So, either they know each other, or the Iceman is La Tourrette. Either way he's a troll.

Perhaps he forgot to delete all his posts on the other threads? He ran from this thread like a scared rabbit,
    Last edited by botunga; 1/03/2007 11:12am at .

Here's looking at you, squid.

Posted On:
    1/03/2007 11:22am

Join us... or die
     Style: Ke?po, MMA ultra-newb

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Maybe he's going to go save the world his way. And by saving the world, I mean fleeing from conflict.

ARGUMENTUM AD LATINUM DICTIONAIRUM

Posted On:
    1/03/2007 9:35pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Argumenta ad Rem

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well, you know that is the martial way. . . .

--J.D.

Posted On:
    1/03/2007 10:08pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I checked that, Iceman's IP traced to Massachusetts, so I doubt he's John LaT

ARGUMENTUM AD LATINUM DICTIONAIRUM

Posted On:
    1/03/2007 11:56pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Argumenta ad Rem

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I did not think people could delete posts after a certain time.

Anyways, it is not as if he contributed anything positive. Enough of his stupidity exists in quotes for anyone interested. Nice to know that when people search his "master" they will find this thread.

--J.D.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/04/2007 12:12am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thank-you Sam. I however thought the mention of Richard Lavigne living near my house was a better clue. We really need to meet say for lunch at Mohegan Sun? Really.

But gentlemen, first and formost, my apollogies if in posting I have offended anyone here. It was sincerely not my intention to offend. Being a newbie I was unaware at first of what exactly posting on-topic was. Botunga asked what attracted me to this thread. Would you believe a newbie's first click? My bad for posting without first seriously investigating the individuals I would be sharing with. Don't mean this in a bad way, just would have handled things differently had I known.

I originally thought my first posts were on-topic. Shared my experience with a fake, didn't think that after 46 pages that there was really much left to exposing DrL. Had a decent post with Oncelost, whose dojo looks very similiar to ours, and then I guess I was guilty of going off on a tangent. My bad. My apollogies. Even Sam said my post only went downhill recently.(481) You're right. Had I known how volitile and emotional Botunga gets, I never would have posted at all. I mean no disrespect to you Botunga, I really didn't need the ass reaming. One minute you were shaking my hand and the next you were punching me in the face. You confuse me. By the way a Live Search of DrL gives this as the first listing. Martial Arts BS, Fraud, and Investigations - No BS Martial Arts
    Martial Arts Information Video Clips Articles and Reviews ... Dr. John M. LaTourrette Is A Liar! ( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... Last Page ... Tags: LaTourette Tourette_Syndrome-****!! Bullshidoist

See what I was trying to say? Who wants to click on a link with ****! in it? Whatever. Honestly justed tried to help. Didn't delete and run. Just felt I'd free up some harddrive space for Frost. I hope this post does what it set out to do. Honestly. But after losing 2 family members and watching my mom rapidly becoming # 3, all in the year 2006, I've totally re-evaluated my thinking on what is important. Clearly this was not the thread for me, especially being my first, and again my sincerest regrets.

I will leave with one thought. This year saw the senseless death of an 18 year old man. Yes, Jan. 1,2007. At a diner in Sprfld,MA a soda was spilled. Angry words were exchanged, a gun was pulled and our first murder of 2007 was official. Botunga, I mean it when I say I worry about your anger. I don't mean to control you. I just worry.

For the record, Iceman140 is NOT DrL. (But really, I have been called Iceman since b4 CL was born. So there! :>)

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    1/04/2007 12:35am

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ummmmm....huh (picture me scratching my head with a perplexed look on my face)

Oooook. Thanks for stopping bye a shitting all over an investigative thread without reading it in its entirety.....I guess.

Um, if your not full of **** then I am sorry to hear about the losses in your family; if your lying your a twisted prick, but whatever.

....and the investigation continues GAME ON!!!!!!!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/04/2007 8:35am

Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Iceman, if you really had those losses I am sorry to hear this too. Perhaps, if true, you may want to consider if the emotional volatility and anger you mention is really your own projection. You will remember it was you that came up with the lame-brain NHB death match with LT idea. You needed a good knuckle sandwich to straighten out your thinking. We're here to investigate and inform, not administer punishment beatings to sixty something year olds under the thin guise of a "match".

And, you did waste a lot of time with continuous off topic posts. In fact, even your last post is off topic, in that you still have not contributed one iota of information on La Tourrette. Let's move on.