Our Sponsors:

Page 5 of 105 FirstFirst 12345 67891555 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    10/31/2006 1:16pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You don't have enough posts yet since e-mail starts working after 50 posts. You should write Phrost since I am a computer idiot. Or we will let someone else answer the question here.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/31/2006 1:17pm

Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ok then I need to ask a dumb noobie question: How do I write to Phrost?

Posted On:
    10/31/2006 1:18pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Go to the bottom of the page and click on "contact us".

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/31/2006 1:40pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ok, thanks. Also, I really need some help here. I've posted what I've found, except for the document. I welcome a critical review. I just don't know where to go with this from here. Yes, I've figured out by now I'm just a noobie; I had no idea how deep you guys would go into an investigation. I applaud you for it. But now I don't know where to go, or what the rest of the staff thinks.

ARGUMENTUM AD LATINUM DICTIONAIRUM

Posted On:
    10/31/2006 5:21pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Argumenta ad Rem

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "Could we, uh, talk to Phrost?"

"Hey, man, you don't talk to Phrost

You listen to him.

The man's enlarged my mind.

He's a poet-warrior in the classic sense.

I mean sometimes he'll, uh, well, you'll say "hello" to him, right?
    And he'll just walk right by you, and he won't even notice you.
    ...And suddenly he'll grab you, and he'll throw you in a corner, and he'll say do you know that 'hi' is the middle word in Bullshido.

...I mean I'm not, I can't - I'm a little man, I'm a little man, he's, he's a great man.
    --J.D.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/31/2006 5:29pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yes, if you could ask Phrost take a look at this thread and give some advice here, it would be greatly appreciated.

Posted On:
    11/01/2006 7:13am

Style: Boxing, Solar Ray Attack

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Samurai Steve
    Hahaha, I'm subscribing to this thread and see how it ends up. The humor value in someone calling Sam "emotional" is worth it alone.
    Quote Originally Posted by sam
    I have feelings too
    :*(
    I dispute that,sir

Y SO SRIUS?

Posted On:
    11/01/2006 7:31am

Join us... or die
     Style: TKD, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by botunga
    Samuel, you seem quite emotional about this issue.
    He takes Bullshido seriously. But it IS funny you called him emotional.

However, in light of your status on this board, I've amended my post and used treated badly intead of stole money.
    He has earned that status by being..."emotional"

I don't know anyone who is going to want to be named on here.
    In other words..."I have an axe to grind"

If you are that serious, you need to do your own research and ask them yourself.
    Ummm..YOU brought it up.....He is only asking for some clarification from you.

This is not a law enforcement forum, and this is not a charge, but a report of what I heard.
    No its not.....its a Forum about BS MA stuff. So in a way BS is doing its stated purpose.
    Not a charge? You come on a widely read Forum and say stuff then come back with...that? You are accusing someone of something on hearsay and then getting uptight when someone asks for more info?

I still think it is true,
    My kids believe Santa Claus is "true", but I KNOW that I buy the gifts and set them under the tree.

but have no way to give you what you want. Can you tell me why this is that important to you?
    Then STFU.
    It is important to him because that is what he does. It is his lot in life.

It was quite a number of years ago.
    Suddenly it is important that you bring it out?

This screams....AXE GRINDING.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/01/2006 9:10am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ok, enough of this ****. I posted information on here THINKING that this was an investigative forum. If you think my calling this fucker on claiming FOUR 10TH DEGREE BLACK BELTS, AND 19 OTHER BLACK BELTS, is axe grinding, then **** you. And, as I posted with headers, his quoted claim below:

I did a quick tally, and I've fought more than 50,000 times over the
    past 56 years, and I've trained more than 38,000 people in my
    martial arts schools, WITHOUT counting all the people that have
    bought my books, videos and special reports.
    I couldn't care less about his black belts of years ago. True, that information is a bit stale. I think it is true, but it is not first hand. What I was focusing on was the current statements of John M. Latourrette, which I think are fraudulent.

DOES ANYONE ON HERE KNOW ANY OTHER PERSON IN THE HISTORY OF THE MARTIAL ARTS WITH FOUR 10TH DANS AND WHO HAS TRAINED 38,000 STUDENTS AND FOUGHT 50,000 TIMES?

I asked for some fucking help here, I asked for guidance, and I've got a bunch of attacks on me. Is this what Bullshido is all about? So, as I said earlier, I'm not trying to grind an axe, and if the moderators and staff don't agree with the thread or don't think it is valid, then it should be deleted. I thought I was helping to expose something that seems very wrong, but apparently, it didn't help anyone.

However, I think anyone who takes the time to read through all of my posts on this thread will find quite a lot of very damning information about John M. Latourrette that is verifiable, and can be investigated. But that doesn't seem to be happening.

Don't waste any more of my time or anyone elses's flaming me. This is not about me. If no one else is interested, and Bullshido is not interested THEN KILL THE DAMN THREAD. What I don't understand is if this is an investigative site, why hasn't anyone else questioned Latourrette's claims or done any research??? That is working to his benefit. I never wanted this to be about me. If you guys are ok with his claims, and didn't like me bringing it up, then I accept that. Nothing has been accomplished here.
    Last edited by botunga; 11/01/2006 9:42am at .

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    11/01/2006 9:42am

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hey hey hey, take a deep breath and relax. You will come across all sorts of posters here on Bullshido; some carry a ruler and slap you around a bit while others carry a 50lb sledgehammer and an RPG.

We get new posters all of the time who say "OMGzz this guy is a fraud because he did or claims XYZ". Honestly, most of the time the poster is either 1) a person with a personal beef with the particular person accused, 2) some one who has failed to do the proper investigation and, without lurking here long enough, is simply throwing names under the bus expecting the group here to say, to paraphrase Scrapper’s post, "oooooooo your such a cool and valuable new addition to our cause, please come in and have some cool aid, welcome to Bullshido, perhaps Phrost will be willing to resign his post due to your valuable insight on this affront to martial artists everywhere".

EDIT - Speaking of which, here is a perfect example of the above. The thread linked below was originally called something like "This guy is a fraud!!!" or something similarly idiotic by the original poster: http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=46566

So relax. In my opinion, and I am by no means the BS spokesperson here, your facts raise an eyebrow. You have obviously put a lot of personal time into this cause, which is good, BUT you are the one who is getting pretty emotional here. You got Sam's attention and I'm sure the powers that be will check it over and probably get back to you.

Rule number one here is HAVE A THICK SKIN.
Page 5 of 105 FirstFirst 12345 67891555 ... LastLast