Page 3 of 105 FirstFirst 123 45671353103 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/30/2006 11:48pm

Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This is the link to where John M. Latourrette got his Ph.D from getting shut down. http://www.quackwatch.org/04Consumer.../News/cpu.html

His claim from his post on http://www.scamfraudalert.com/showthread.php?t=2548 is that the Ph.D is from an approved school. He avoids using the word accedited. So, he got a diploma from a degree mill that was approved at the time he received it and later found to be operating illegally and shut down. That's not a valid Ph.D in my opinion. It would not allow him to teach at a university. I also searched for any publications or studies he has done, as the other poster had said, and I did not find a thing by LaTourrette.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/30/2006 11:53pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well, El-Wood you've made some valid points here. Sam, where do we stand legally with this? I'm not sure I agree completely with El-Wood, I mean, in my opinion the cancer cure thing is religious fraud. NO, I don't know how to prove it. I don't believe it, I think it is a scam, but a this point it is my opinion. I've certainly never seen anything that proves it is true, either.

Posted On:
    10/30/2006 11:59pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by botunga
    How many legitimate martial arts masters sell a course called How To Be A Mafia Hitman? And if you are a lawyer, is that even legal? http://mindcontrolcentral.blogspot.c...er-101106.html
    It would probably be legal, but it opens him up to all kinds of civil liability if someone takes his advice. This comment is based what a fourth Circuit Court did to Paladin Press after someone took their suggestions upon reading "Hitman, a guide for independant contractors".
    Last edited by Sam Browning; 10/31/2006 12:04am at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/31/2006 12:02am

Style: Kyokushin

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by botunga
    I mean, in my opinion the cancer cure thing is religious fraud. NO, I don't know how to prove it. I don't believe it, I think it is a scam, but a this point it is my opinion. I've certainly never seen anything that proves it is true, either.
    Much better - I personally believe that Benny Hinn is a fraud - but there are very prominent people in politics and even some news reporters who are rabid believers in him and in fact there are people who will sign affidavits that he healed them.

Welcome to the power of the mind and belief.

Posted On:
    10/31/2006 12:07am

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    On the cancer cure claim he may be running afoul of Food and Drug Administration regulations concerning what one can claim regarding the efficiency of particular treatments. Since I've never read these regulations I will not guess whether he is violating them.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/31/2006 12:10am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ok, look guys, do we need to kill this thread? Just tell me if you want to delete it. In no way do I want to do anything that would open up this site, or myself to legal liability. Something seems seriously wrong with Latourrette, but I'm getting the sense there may be difficulty establishing facts. It seems he does in fact have a cult of gullible followers who believe anything he says. They sure aren't going to come forward, except maybe to try to kill anyone who offends their guru. No different than the Islamic imans. I think, from what I'm seeing, that Latourrette is deliberately conning people. But I don't know how to prove it. Isn't there something in law to the effect that "the truth speaks for itself"? I have a strong sense that John Latourrette is a very evil and manipulative man, but that obviously isn't proof. But I still trust my gut.

Quote Originally Posted by Samuel Browning
    On the cancer cure claim he may be running afoul of Food and Drug Administration regulations concerning what one can claim regarding the efficiency of particular treatments. Since I've never read these regulations I will not guess whether he is violating them.

Posted On:
    10/31/2006 12:16am

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Nope, we're not planning on closing or deleting this thread. If the Speedman doesn't like it he can show up here and make his own comments.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/31/2006 12:23am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well he did on that other forum http://www.scamfraudalert.com/showthread.php?t=2548. He told the poster to "go poop in his own salad". That was a devastating reply, showing how much his vocabulary had benefited from his Ph.D. I agree, he and his followers should post their comments.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/31/2006 12:56am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    SECRETLY SEDUCE HER WHILE SHE SLEEPS. Here's another post from the same blog that contained the Mafia Hitman Course. Now, this course, Seduce Her While She Sleeps comes from Jim Knippenberg, who give Latourrette full credit for his "knowledge". To me, this strong connection to Latourrette cannot be ignored, as this person teaches at Latourrette's seminars! So, Latourrette is promoting and aiding a person who is openly selling a course on how to take advantage of a woman while she sleeps. No, I'm not a lawyer, but to me this sounds like course on how to committ a felony. Personally, I think it is despicable.

http://mindcontrolcentral.blogspot.c...632289349.html

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/31/2006 1:01am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I've now done the work of verifying that all 4 of Dr. John Latourrette's web sites are shut down. Now, whether they were shut down for fraud or abuse as the other poster has stated is unknown, but it is very suspicious that suddenly they are all gone.

www.thespeedman.com
    www.mentaltrainingsecrets.com
    www.realmindcontrolsecrets.com
    www.realspeedhitting.com
Page 3 of 105 FirstFirst 123 45671353103 ... LastLast