Page 12 of 105 FirstFirst ... 289101112 131415162262 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/04/2006 3:14pm

Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sam, will do. Can you tell me which post was deleted without reposting details?

Posted On:
    11/04/2006 3:16pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The one between 104 and 105 discussing certain jailhouse activities.

All Out of Bubblegum

Posted On:
    11/04/2006 3:21pm

supporting memberforum leader

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The standard for criminal fraud is a little higher - accusing him of criminal fraud for teaching "martial arts" is a little like accusing Yanni does fraud by marketing his crap as "music," or Chili's for selling salad as "food." As long as he sold them SOMETHING for their money that was somewhat consistent with what the ad offered (A book and video about martial arts), it's not really criminal fraud per se - especially since, unlike a drug or food product or law office, there really are no set objective standards most places about what is and isn't marketable as "martial arts."

Edit: Beated to the punch by an actual lawyer.
    There's no choice but to confront you, to engage you, to erase you. I've gone to great lengths to expand my threshold of pain. I will use my mistakes against you. There's no other choice.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/04/2006 3:28pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thanks, Sam. I was actually referring back to the quote in post #103 in which John M. La Tourrette apparently used a testimonial in one of his books or videos, in which one of his students, after learning the Speedman's crap, was supposedly able to subdue his adveraries to such a degree that "they all cried and begged Jeff to sodomize them to stop the beating." Full quote below.

In no way was I inferring or accusing John M. La Tourrette of sexual misconduct. I don't have the saved post, but I believe I was making a joke to the effect that sodomizing the opponents was probably more effective than his martial arts. It's not my problem that La Tourrette repeatedly uses such gross vulgarity in his books and tapes and classes. Apparently, he thinks he's funny.

"Jeff was always getting bullied. So, he decided to take a local karate school and learn martial arts. The day of truth came when Jeff met some bad dudes in a bar and fought them. He did his best kick, but it just bounced off them and they laughed. They beat up Jeff and sodomized him in the parking lot. Jeff came to me looking for help. (Because I am so righteously badass.) I taught him the real principles of fighting. (I'll never explain them because I have no clue what I'm talking about.) He went back to the bar, and started firing off twenty-two hit combinations in under a second. (Swear to God, had my stopwatch handy). They all cried and begged Jeff to sodomize them to stop the beating."

All Out of Bubblegum

Posted On:
    11/04/2006 3:30pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yeah, that quote was actually a member's parody of Speedman's ad copy, which is almost a parody of itself.
    There's no choice but to confront you, to engage you, to erase you. I've gone to great lengths to expand my threshold of pain. I will use my mistakes against you. There's no other choice.

Posted On:
    11/04/2006 3:31pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Good point on the parody.

All Out of Bubblegum

Posted On:
    11/04/2006 3:36pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    http://home.att.net/~erik.mann/jlat.htm

is a pretty scathing review of the speedman's tape.

I could swear someone posted his actual tape, or portions of it, at some point in the past on here or perhaps google video...

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/04/2006 3:36pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    However, since you asked, http://mindcontrolcentral.blogspot.c...sleeps_25.html is a link to the blog "Secretly Seduce Her While She Sleeps..." by Jim Knippenberg. On various dates when blogging, Knippenberg variously refers to Dr. John M. La Tourrette, or the Doc as he likes to be called. The blog attempts to sell a course, and credits La Tourrette with most of his material. Again, I"m not accusing LaTourrette of sexual misconduct, and really the whole course sounds like a joke.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/04/2006 3:39pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    JohnnyCache--Here's the John La Tourrette video link on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cZkV-g8T28

All Out of Bubblegum

Posted On:
    11/04/2006 5:04pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by botunga
    JohnnyCache--Here's the John La Tourrette video link on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cZkV-g8T28
    That's one chunk of what was posted before...The rest is just as bad.