223741 Bullies, 4006 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1047
Page 104 of 105 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104 105 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. botunga is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    393

    Posted On:
    9/13/2007 9:47pm


     Style: MMA

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Like any dubious credential, a black belt from a person of bad character like John M. LaTourrette would best be something to be rid of quickly, like a soiled napkin. Perhaps this is why we have not heard from any of his "black belts" on this forum?
      #1031
  2. Kockroach is offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    9

    Posted On:
    9/13/2007 11:50pm

    Bullshido Newbie
     Style: nija

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Botunga:

    You need to learn the difference between an opinion and a statement of fact. You state your opinion as fact in almost every one of your posts. If you are attempting to disprove something that you personally dont believe, that does not make your acusations true until they are proven true. Your posts are quite slanderous.

    Second, if you cannot go over to kenpotalk and bring up your questions in a cordial, non confrontational manner than you sir are a pretty stupid individual. Personally, I think it's a cop out. Perhaps you'd rather cling to your beliefs than find out the truth. You've been given the names of the individuals present when LaTourette recieved his 5th. You were given the name Al Tracy to contact. You chose to ignore these leads and ramble on about how LaTourette wont come to this forum.

    Well, if I was being accused of anything I have a hard time believing that a forum titled "BULLshido is going to be receptive to anything I had to say. Even if he came here what would that prove? To me you seem to have you mind made up.

    I havent seen LaTourette in over a decade, but like I stated in an earlier post he is one hell of a kenpo instructor. If you were to take a look in his studio, which I understand he sold about 10 years ago, you will find his degrees, pictures of him with Mr. Parker, Mr. Tracy...pictures of him as a young man with a black belt in Korea.

    The man is 63 years old and has been studying a long time. It is not that hard to believe that when all someone does is study martial arts it's that difficult to learn other forms quickly. To me five black belts is not something superhuman. I know people with blacks in multiple arts., i.e kenpo, judo, Aikido.

    His 5th was from Parker: FACT; his 8th was from Al Tracy: FACT; his 10th (founders rank) was from forming AIKKA. His curriculum is a combination of American (Parker) and Tracy kenpo. He's some of the non effective techniques and added some of his own. Again, his training is legit, he school was legit and for a pure psycho he's a decent guy.

    Anyway, done with this thread good luck on your witchunt.
      #1032
  3. botunga is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    393

    Posted On:
    9/14/2007 11:00am


     Style: MMA

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kockroach
    Second, if you cannot go over to kenpotalk and bring up your questions in a cordial, non confrontational manner than you sir are a pretty stupid individual. Personally, I think it's a cop out. Perhaps you'd rather cling to your beliefs than find out the truth. You've been given the names of the individuals present when LaTourette recieved his 5th. You were given the name Al Tracy to contact. You chose to ignore these leads and ramble on about how LaTourette wont come to this forum.

    Well, if I was being accused of anything I have a hard time believing that a forum titled "BULLshido is going to be receptive to anything I had to say. Even if he came here what would that prove? To me you seem to have you mind made up..
    So now you are insulting Bullshido's open forum? Get the **** lost. At least posts are not censored to protect phonies like John M. LaTourrette and allow them to claim false credentials like Kenpotalk. The only stupid person in your posts is yourself, for your failure to provide any proof, and your inane rants about how we should contact Kenpotalk. If you have read the thread, it was done already, and this asshole LatTourrette still did not come here and respond. The posting was very polite. From what I've seen Kenpotalk is not allowing any critical thinking, just boot-licking types of posts which is what a psycho like LaTourrette wants most....people to suck up to him.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kockroach
    Anyway, done with this thread good luck on your witchunt.
    Promise? You mean, you are going to deprive us of your lack of proof and insults?
      #1033
  4. Kockroach is offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    9

    Posted On:
    9/14/2007 11:37am

    Bullshido Newbie
     Style: nija

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    [quote=botunga]So now you are insulting Bullshido's open forum? Get the **** lost. [/qoute]

    Wow man, you must be a drooler. Re-read what I said. I understand how someone wouldnt take this forum with thier bias seriouslly. Hopefully, not everyone is as stupid as you.



    At least posts are not censored to protect phonies like John M. LaTourrette and allow them to claim false credentials like Kenpotalk.
    Again, an opinion stated as fact. You just dont get it do you.


    The only stupid person in your posts is yourself, for your failure to provide any proof, and your inane rants about how we should contact Kenpotalk. If you have read the thread, it was done already, and this asshole LatTourrette still did not come here and respond. The posting was very polite.
    Again, why does he have to come here to respond to you. You know how to contact him and if you had half a brain you'd figure out a way to bring up your concerns in a non-confrontational manner. I see no rants just you, a pathetic scumbag.


    From what I've seen Kenpotalk is not allowing any critical thinking, just boot-licking types of posts which is what a psycho like LaTourrette wants most....people to suck up to him.
    You sure seem to get a lot of your opinions from watered down non first hand experience dont you? I read it on da internets, it must be true! Lol, idiot. There are a lot of people there that dont agree with him. People are simply a little more intelligent than you and they know how to have a rational discussion without making blatant accusations.

    Promise? You mean, you are going to deprive us of your lack of proof and insults?
    Facts dont matter to you, you've already formed your own opinion. I'll state it one more time drooler: 5th from Parker FACT 8th from Tracy FACT, his own organization (AIKKA) 10th. Why dont you do some homework Bud. Time to step up with some proof of your own. Everything you say is an accusation. Instead of continuing to harp on LaTourette to provide proof why dont you provide it to the contrary.

    You make me laugh drooler.
      #1034
  5. botunga is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    393

    Posted On:
    9/14/2007 12:10pm


     Style: MMA

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    [quote=Kockroach]
    Quote Originally Posted by botunga
    So now you are insulting Bullshido's open forum? Get the **** lost. [/qoute] Facts dont matter to you, you've already formed your own opinion. I'll state it one more time drooler: 5th from Parker FACT 8th from Tracy FACT, his own organization (AIKKA) 10th. Why dont you do some homework Bud. Time to step up with some proof of your own. Everything you say is an accusation. Instead of continuing to harp on LaTourette to provide proof why dont you provide it to the contrary.

    You make me laugh drooler.
    Cockroach, you are attempting to distract from the purpose of this thread by attacking me. It's not working. I think you are a troll who is simply not open to looking at the truth about John M. LaTourrette. It seems you are nothing but a starry-eyed gullible little asshole who has a low IQ, and is incapable of thinking for yourself. You have not examined the proof in the prior posts on this thread, because you don't want to face the truth. If you would even bother to read the whole thread, you might have a different perspective.

    If you want to defend John M. LaTourrete with his false Ph.D from a degree mill, his false 4 tenth degree black belt claims, and his false claims of Huna and mind control magic, then you are one sorry-assed piece of ****.

    Now, why don't you crawl back under a rock where you came from? You have not contributed one new item of information to this thread, including the stuff about Tracy and Parker, (both items were posted much earlier.) Don't waste anymore of my time, or anyone elses. Your pitiful little rants have only made it more clear that we are really on to something here, and that LaTourrette is even smellier than I'd previously thought.
      #1035
  6. It is Fake is offline
    It is Fake's Avatar

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    33,955

    Posted On:
    9/14/2007 12:14pm

    staff
     Style: xingyi

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kockroach
    \
    Anyway, done with this thread good luck on your witchunt.
    Liar.
      #1036
  7. It is Fake is offline
    It is Fake's Avatar

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    33,955

    Posted On:
    9/14/2007 12:17pm

    staff
     Style: xingyi

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Facts dont matter to you, you've already formed your own opinion. I'll state it one more time drooler: 5th from Parker FACT 8th from Tracy FACT, his own organization (AIKKA) 10th. Why dont you do some homework Bud. Time to step up with some proof of your own. Everything you say is an accusation. Instead of continuing to harp on LaTourette to provide proof why dont you provide it to the contrary.
    Links please. You haven't added to the thread except already proven or disproved information.
      #1037
  8. Kockroach is offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    9

    Posted On:
    9/14/2007 12:46pm

    Bullshido Newbie
     Style: nija

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ^^^^ As for forum "leader" it would be nice if you asked people like Rotunda for proof while making claims of fake credentials over and over.

    Anyhow:

    http://www.tracyskarate.com/Tracytree/Hachidan.htm

    http://www.kenpowhoswho.com/hall_of_...aster_page.htm

    http://www.tracyskarate.com/Parkertree/parkerhome.htm

    http://www.mitchellkenpo.com/instructors.htm

    Go see the parker and tracy family trees for yourself. Also see Jim Mitchells website and ask him about the 10th. If LaTourettes story holds it was Mr. Mitchell that introduced him to Ed Parker 30+ years ago. He also supposedly gave him a 10th he might remember.

    Again, nobody disputes Mr. Tracys credentials. I havent emailed him in forever but he will answer your questions if you ask politely, he answered mine. You want facts get it from the horses mouth.

    I guess I should have asked LaTourette if I could photocopy his certificates because that's the only thing people will believe.

    For people like Rotunda: I think his whole magic kahuna stuff is ridiculous. However, I've known individuals that believe they were "lono" the shark god and the little old lady on the side of the road was Pele the fire goddess. Do I believe it, no, but you'll get nowhere arguing beliefs.

    Also, if you'd like to discuss this in person I'd be happy to knock your teeth out then buy you a beer.

    EDIT: If you want to talk to his black belts simply google AIKKA kenpo.
    Last edited by Kockroach; 9/14/2007 12:48pm at .
      #1038
  9. botunga is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    393

    Posted On:
    9/14/2007 12:54pm


     Style: MMA

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Cockbreath, you are right about one thing, people's beliefs are their own business, until they start pushing them on others. The issue with John LaTourrette is he is selling his Huna mind control bullshit to gullible suckers for thousands of dollars. That DOES make him a scumbag.
      #1039
  10. Kockroach is offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    9

    Posted On:
    9/14/2007 1:08pm

    Bullshido Newbie
     Style: nija

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by botunga
    Cockbreath
    Ok, that was funny.
      #1040

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.