Now iz BBQ Timez?

Posted On:
    1/20/2008 2:04am

Join us... or die
     Style: TKD, Relson GJJ, Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiseiryu1
    As stated on some other threads I go back a long time in KD to 72 ws the first of three 6th Dans in the art....in 92......

NOt much time now...but can do your list later.....I can speak frankly...I was there...
    :englishmo Speak it much? Are you actually bragging about being a longtime punch drinker in this cult?
    Mushi mo atsui hodo
    Mushiatsui

Originally Posted by chuey
    ...Well **** if that isn't the most anti-Mr. Miyagi **** I have heard in ages.

Two wrongs don't make a right, but
    Three rights make a left.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    5/05/2008 6:41pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Shisei Ryu Aikibudo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    IS this thread closed, are there any more questions?

Featherweight

Posted On:
    5/05/2008 6:49pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Shisei Ryu Aikibudo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Are there any questions related to history, etc? As for being a "koolaid drinker", I'd say no

Posted On:
    11/06/2011 10:06pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Keichu-Ryu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

an answer to #3

Greetings everyone my name is Morgan Smith i am a Shodan in Keichu-Ryu and am also Karl Marx's step son. having studied directly under Soke Marx from the santa maria california dojo i have had the honor of meeting several martial artists which are indeed the stuff of legends so in answer to question #3

"3. Can he provide specifics or substantiation as to his claimed affiliation with “Superfoot” Wallace, Chuck Norris, Cynthia Rothrock, Brian Wilson of the Beach Boys, and other notable figures?"

While at the USKA world karate championships held in New Orleans in 1997 Soke marx introduced me to Bill "Superfoot" Wallace who is a kind and honorable man as well as an incredible martial artist.

in 2001 i believe it was Soke marx Jeff Martinez and myself went to the Athletes International ministry conference that was held in Scotsdale Arizona where after completion of a simple keichu demonstration we met Mr Norris who is also a great person. as for the other names listed in the question i have heard mention of Cynthia rockwell but never had the honor of meeting her. i hope this information helps.

Sincerely Morgan Smith
    Shodan Keichu-Ryu

Administrator

Posted On:
    11/06/2011 10:18pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thank you for posting.

I don't think you understand what was meant by the word affiliation. Meeting them is not the same as an affiliation or close businesses deal or tie with these people. They were asking about proof of an official tie to Keichi-Do or the other way around.
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011