Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Heavyweight

Posted On:
    10/27/2006 11:33am

supporting member
     Style: white boy jiujitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I have a muscle control dilemma. What kind of exercises can you all recommend for my girl to practice so she can deep throat a 11" dick and not throw up all over me all the damn time?

Featherweight

Posted On:
    10/27/2006 11:35am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

i keep tryin to spar, but nothin happens!

Posted On:
    10/27/2006 11:35am

supporting member
     Style: karate / bjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    first, find a guy with an 11" dick for her to practice on.

second, don't stand next to him, lest you be thrown up upon.

Posted On:
    10/27/2006 11:37am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    awwwwwww **** he beat me by like 5 posting seconds or something. :(

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/27/2006 11:39am

Style: Hiatus for Gen. Fitness

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Send her to one of my seminars; I train women to control their gag reflexes in an alive fashion.

Heavyweight

Posted On:
    10/27/2006 11:39am

supporting member
     Style: white boy jiujitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well, she's really not into... you know.... people like you... ya know what I mean. You'd be a major step down for her from a perfect male specimen like me.

Posted On:
    10/27/2006 11:45am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    well i'll check on this train wreck tomorrow. Out.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/27/2006 12:01pm

Style: Hiatus for Gen. Fitness

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    With an attitude like that, you should just get used to keeping a mop and bucket in the bedroom.

Porcupine/Hollywood, FL & Parmistan via Elbonia

Posted On:
    10/27/2006 12:36pm

supporting member
     Style: creonte on hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by MaverickZ
    I have a muscle control dilemma. What kind of exercises can you all recommend for my girl to practice so she can deep throat a 11" dick and not throw up all over me all the damn time?
    What? Are you going to triple your lenght? I strongly recommend not do to enhancement surgery. Your powah-rod can go :dead: as a result.

She can also try sword swallowing for practice.

Quote Originally Posted by Arhetton
    Ah MaverickZ I see you too have fallen victim to that myth :P

For posterities sake can we keep sexual encounters out of our definition of 'muscle control'
    As a sexual perv male, I do not understand this statement.

Ok, seriously, muscle isolation is cool, and it certainly can have benefits. This is particularly true if you are trying some esoteric definition if you are a fitness/bodybuilder competitor, or if you are a yoga practitioner.

Having said that, I'm not so sure if this could translate well for the practice of martial arts. The last 12 months have been a period of rediscovery for me, and now more than ever I'm aware that it is paramount to exercise SPECIFICALLY for the sport at hand.

There are things that are the "cream and butter", the universal core of conditioning: squats, bench presses/push ups, chin ups/barbell rows, running. Those exercises serve well for any sports. And there are others, more specific exercises that, yeah, will make you enhance a specific set of physical attributes that may be good for one sport, but not for another.

For martial arts, you require lots of stamina, a high anaerobic capacity, and good, strong gross motor skills. Fine-grained motor skills don't necessarily translate to something effective in terms of strenght/power, stamina, coordination or speed as required for combat sports IMO.

I may be wrong, but that it's my impression.
    Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

t-nation - Dissecting the deadlift. Anatomy and Muscle Balancing Videos.

The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris

Featherweight

Posted On:
    10/27/2006 12:42pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by El Macho
    There are things that are the "cream and butter", the universal core of conditioning: squats, bench presses/push ups, chin ups/barbell rows, running. Those exercises serve well for any sports. And there are others, more specific exercises that, yeah, will make you enhance a specific set of physical attributes that may be good for one sport, but not for another.

For martial arts, you require lots of stamina, a high anaerobic capacity, and good, strong gross motor skills. Fine-grained motor skills don't necessarily translate to something effective in terms of strenght/power, stamina, coordination or speed as required for combat sports IMO.

I may be wrong, but that it's my impression.
    Yep, that's pretty much exactly what I was thinking too, although you expressed it a whole lot better.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 12 3 LastLast