--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

13 Rounds With Mayweather and Baldomir

http://www.fightbeat.com/news_details.php?NW=624

I thought you might enjoy this

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    really looking forward to this match. Baldomir looks tough and I haven't seen Mayweather really challenged in any of the fights I've seen of his so far.

And I'm such a horrible bitch I'd like to see the smaller, sharper Mayweather kick Baldomir's ass, despite his being a "Cindarella Man" that we're all supposed to root for.
    Ranked #9 internationally at 118lbs by WIKBA http://www.womenkickboxing.com/wikba...rch%202009.htm

Submitting 1d6 Investigators per round supporting member
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kidspatula
    really looking forward to this match. Baldomir looks tough and I haven't seen Mayweather really challenged in any of the fights I've seen of his so far.

And I'm such a horrible bitch I'd like to see the smaller, sharper Mayweather kick Baldomir's ass, despite his being a "Cindarella Man" that we're all supposed to root for.
    I rooted for Baldomir the first time I saw him because he was fighting Zab Judah, and I'd root for a baby-raping toothless serial arsonist over Zab Judah.

Mayweather always comes across as kind of a dick to me, so I'll probably root for Baldomir in this one, too. Which is too bad, because he's probably going to get outboxed for 12 rounds.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This has been a suck ass year for boxing so I'm just hoping for a couple of good fights. Morales and Pacman looks good too.