225000 Bullies, 3811 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 501 to 510 of 528
Page 51 of 53 FirstFirst ... 414748495051 5253 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. meataxe is offline
    meataxe's Avatar

    International Man of Pancakes

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    1,714

    Posted On:
    11/14/2006 9:48am


     Style: Wu style tcc+bjj

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    500 posts and still no cookie...

    :pancakebu
  2. Bang! is offline
    Bang!'s Avatar

    Light Heavyweight

    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    3,242

    Posted On:
    11/14/2006 11:07am

    supporting memberBullshido Newbie
     Style: Wu Style TCC + BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "500 posts and still no cookie..."
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cookie.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	116.6 KB 
ID:	6614  

  3. It is Fake is offline
    It is Fake's Avatar

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    33,976

    Posted On:
    11/14/2006 11:27am

    staff
     Style: xingyi

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorhax
    That's because my life comes b4 arguing with you guys over semantics and I didn't have time to read this crap.
    This is what you said. No one said anything about time but YOU.


    Quote Originally Posted by Lorhax
    So I was busy get over it
    Again here you are backtracking. I addressed your excuse and you still try to put the blame on me.

    I take my kids to football practice and games. I go to work, I have sex with my wife, I visit my parents, hang out with friends and still have time to post on the internet.

    No one asked where you were anyway, why is it an issue with you?

    Your explanations were stupid chi fairy speak. Neither you nor corner provided examples of how any of your theories worked. You spouted wordy knowledge that meant damn near nothing.


    The little bit of knowledge, that may have been relevant, was negated by the pages of bullshit and mixed up MA concepts and principles you are learning.
  4. Bang! is offline
    Bang!'s Avatar

    Light Heavyweight

    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    3,242

    Posted On:
    11/14/2006 11:42am

    supporting memberBullshido Newbie
     Style: Wu Style TCC + BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hey Lorhax, I asked you a question that you personally described as very simple. If you'd like to add some actual content to this thread (as opposed to nitpicking at little points that have no meaning), why don't you answer it? After all, your time is limited, right?
  5. It is Fake is offline
    It is Fake's Avatar

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    33,976

    Posted On:
    11/14/2006 11:53am

    staff
     Style: xingyi

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorhax
    D
    And anyhow I don't owe you any explenations you are not my gf nor my mother nor god.
    ........hmmm..............urhmmm..........ughhhhh. .................gaaaahhh.....I hate stupidity.



    Just wondering WHICH EXPLANATION IN SPECIFIC OF HIS DID YOU THINK WAS BULLSHIT?!?!?

    Anyhow in your "half truth and not" bullshit you didn't explain anything you just toke a quote and said "half truth" or myth.
    Toke ? No I don't smoke anything.




    So, you expect explanations but don't owe anyone else the same.

    Gotcha.

    18 or not that is just plain stupid.
  6. Epicurus is offline

    I'm grindin' 'till I'm tired...

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    1,492

    Posted On:
    11/14/2006 2:35pm


     Style: Judo. Some BJJ/Kickboxing

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by meataxe
    500 posts and still no cookie...

    :pancakebu
    Awww, it's a mushroom-rabbit.


    Annnnyway, I hate to get mixed up in this thread again but, like a car wreck, I am strangely draw toward it. To the debaters: give it a rest with the personal discussion and so on (this goes triple for you, Lorhax) and just talk turkey - TCC supporters just desribe moves and training methods, TCC sceptics (or however you describe yourselves) just critique the descriptions with taste and moderation. I know this is what everyon thinks they are doing anyway but from my perspective there is wayyyy too much squabbling to convince me either way here.

    Lorhax, if you are serious about wanting to demonstrate TCC, then either go spar with Oldman or go to a throwdown, or even simpler, just describe some freakin' techniques?

    If someone asked a boxer to describe a jab or cross it would be simple as hell, and an application in any sort of fight would also be easy for any boxing punch. You line about not "owing" anyone an explanation of a technique is just preposterous and reeks of an excuse when you can't supply a good answer.

    I'd love to see this thread congeal into an objective analysis of TCC instead of a shouting match, if possible, and we all know that doing what I want is the reason people get out of bed in the morning (except me0.
  7. Lorhax is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    108

    Posted On:
    11/14/2006 2:50pm


     Style: iaido,aikido,taiji,karate

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Epicurus
    Awww, it's a mushroom-rabbit.


    Annnnyway, I hate to get mixed up in this thread again but, like a car wreck, I am strangely draw toward it. To the debaters: give it a rest with the personal discussion and so on (this goes triple for you, Lorhax) and just talk turkey - TCC supporters just desribe moves and training methods, TCC sceptics (or however you describe yourselves) just critique the descriptions with taste and moderation. I know this is what everyon thinks they are doing anyway but from my perspective there is wayyyy too much squabbling to convince me either way here.

    Lorhax, if you are serious about wanting to demonstrate TCC, then either go spar with Oldman or go to a throwdown, or even simpler, just describe some freakin' techniques?

    If someone asked a boxer to describe a jab or cross it would be simple as hell, and an application in any sort of fight would also be easy for any boxing punch. You line about not "owing" anyone an explanation of a technique is just preposterous and reeks of an excuse when you can't supply a good answer.

    I'd love to see this thread congeal into an objective analysis of TCC instead of a shouting match, if possible, and we all know that doing what I want is the reason people get out of bed in the morning (except me0.


    Easy there buddy, I said I don't owe anybody explanations about where I was and what I was doing since Fake complainted about me not commenting on his "half truths" statements. My personal life is my personal life, with you guys I'll discuss martial arts but I don't need to tell you guys what I do with my gf on the weekend or why I don't reply for 3 days straight.

    For the guy who was so interested in my dad, no I didn't mention him cause he is not part of my life, he has been for a while when I was younger but is now out of the picture.

    Also I would like to know what everybody is bitching at, why did cornerstone get personally attacked after so much contributing (paraphrasing old man's quote here where he said he was learining about tai chi), he has written pages of valuble stuff and principles.
    The only one so far that has contributed which such explanations I have to say is repulsive monkey, but he didn't go too much in depth and he only did it once cornerstone "peaced out".
    I'm just trying to figure out what is the actual problem with everybody bitching at everybody (everybody escluding the few that have just stated their opinion like this guy that I'm quoting).
    And don't tell me because of fallaceous explanations or half truth or because of my "bullshit" whatever that is. Just tell what you don't agree with in my explenations but don't go slamming me on other ****. Why does this have to create enemities? (im not sure that is a word).



    I gotta run now but I'll get you your explanation on how push needle works when applied to a technique.

    L8er
  8. Bang! is offline
    Bang!'s Avatar

    Light Heavyweight

    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    3,242

    Posted On:
    11/14/2006 3:05pm

    supporting memberBullshido Newbie
     Style: Wu Style TCC + BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If you can do it, you should have described it above -- in the same amount of space it took you to discuss the inconsequential.
  9. HonkyTonkMan is offline
    HonkyTonkMan's Avatar

    Y SO SRIUS?

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Black Belt City, Mississippi
    Posts
    5,434

    Posted On:
    11/14/2006 3:58pm

    supporting member
     Style: TKD, BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorhax
    Easy there buddy, I said I don't owe anybody explanations about where I was and what I was doing since Fake complainted about me not commenting on his "half truths" statements. My personal life is my personal life, with you guys I'll discuss martial arts but I don't need to tell you guys what I do with my gf on the weekend or why I don't reply for 3 days straight.
    Nobody cares.....really..we dont.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lorhax
    For the guy who was so interested in my dad, no I didn't mention him cause he is not part of my life, he has been for a while when I was younger but is now out of the picture.
    Cant imagine why.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Lorhax
    Also I would like to know what everybody is bitching at, why did cornerstone get personally attacked after so much contributing (paraphrasing old man's quote here where he said he was learining about tai chi), he has written pages of valuble stuff and principles.
    Im not bitching....some of the things he explained clarified points of TC for me...others...nto so much. The not so much seemed like he was begining to lean into the "Chi" side of things.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lorhax
    The only one so far that has contributed which such explanations I have to say is repulsive monkey, but he didn't go too much in depth and he only did it once cornerstone "peaced out".
    Because you have contributed so much? C'mon man. Sometimes you say something and people get the wrong idea. They ask you to clarify. If you get all floaty weirdo Chi tastic on us it makes you seem like you dont have an answer because your statement is mystical bullshit.


    Quote Originally Posted by Lorhax
    Im just trying to figure out what is the actual problem with everybody bitching at everybody (everybody escluding the few that have just stated their opinion like this guy that I'm quoting).
    Vague ass answers to direct questions. No thesis paper is needed. Just a simple straightforward no BS answer.
    If we ask..."What color is your hair?" Simple question...answer blond or whatever color it is. DOnt reply with ...well it is yellow in color but at the roots it has a brownish tint that leans more toward red. As a child it was light green and then changed because as I grew my Chi took over and....

    See what I mean?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lorhax
    And don't tell me because of fallaceous explanations or half truth or because of my "bullshit" whatever that is.
    I had to....thats the answer to your question.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lorhax
    Just tell what you don't agree with in my explenations but don't go slamming me on other ****.
    Think before you type. If you dont know then dont answer. Its that simple. When we do tell you what we dont agree with you go off on some weird tangent. It makes us tune you out. You may have made an interesting point somewhere in you rhetoric but it is lost in the bullshit.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lorhax
    Why does this have to create enemities? (im not sure that is a word).
    It creates emnity, because you took it personal and challenged me to a fight. A fight BTW that you have seemigly backed out of. See? Thats why people slam you. (well one reason)
    Because you are close minded about things and think that at 18 (if you really are) you know more than ANYONE else here.

    Relax....get a thicker skin and learn from it.
    Last edited by HonkyTonkMan; 11/14/2006 4:02pm at .
  10. It is Fake is offline
    It is Fake's Avatar

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    33,976

    Posted On:
    11/14/2006 4:27pm

    staff
     Style: xingyi

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorhax
    Easy there buddy, I said I don't owe anybody explanations about where I was and what I was doing since Fake complainted about me not commenting on his "half truths" statements. My personal life is my personal life, with you guys I'll discuss martial arts but I don't need to tell you guys what I do with my gf on the weekend or why I don't reply for 3 days straight.
    What are you smoking? You and cornerstone were upset because I didn't comment on what was BS in his paragraphs.

    You brought your life and GF in the debate not me.

    I like how you forget your personal attacks. No one but you personally attacked anyone. Then the flatulence comment was blown out of proportion. Again, it wasn't a personal attack but a silly comment.

    You and cornerstone leveled the attacks then the thread derailed after that.

    Funny Cullion, Myself, Repulsive Monkey and others did provide examples.

    You just don't like what was said.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.