Page 3 of 3 First 123

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    watch the scott smith vs pete sell fight on the finale of TUF 4 now thats a last resort punch right there that worked out nicely

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Axelton
    watch the scott smith vs pete sell fight on the finale of TUF 4 now thats a last resort punch right there that worked out nicely
    LOL... yeah... his was a straight right hail mary/fall on prone opponent/ flail at prone opponent/ fall over for two minutes combo.
    Where there is only a choice between cowardice and violence, I would advise violence.

Gandhi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by sochin101
    Is that rear hook to body, or are you going high/high/low/high?
    I think this will also work very well when the opponent is rushing in, use his momentum against him.

Keep left hand up to guard your face, step 45 degree to your left, right hand goes behind his neck and grab, right knee does a side horizontal knee (like a roundhouse but without straightening the leg) while right hand pulls you in, skip forward and land the knee on his sternum. If you land a solid one, it'll drop most people.

If that doesn't drop him, follow up with a right horizontal elbow.

It hurts like hell even when I'm holding a 4-inch pad for my training partner. Conditioning is good for you, my coach says.

Page 3 of 3 First 123