Page 2 of 5 First 12345 Last

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Publicity stunt that will probably never materialize.

Too bad. I'd love to see him fight someone like Remy Bojansky.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Unfortunately, he's a *****.

A kyokushin instructor told me that Dolph Lundgren once tapped him a bit hard in a movie they were shooting and Van Dame threw a hissy-fit and threatened to have him fired.
    Not that I wouldn't be a bit unhappy if somebody the size of Lundgren hit me, but he's still a prima-donna.

And that's not even mentioning the time Chuck Zito wrecked his **** for being a dick.
    Last edited by Shawarma; 10/24/2006 12:10pm at .

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Dolph and Chuck are the only real action heroes out there.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Lundgren has the 2nd dan in kyokushin, as far a I remember. He was also European heavyweight champ.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    And he's an amazing actor!

Almost as good as Chuck!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    True. But there will NEVER be made a "100 facts about Dolph Lundgren" internet meme.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by PointyShinyBurn
    On Wikipedia it says he was a PKA European champion, though it's not clear whether this was kickboxing or point fighting.
    can anyone provide details of this? I looked into his BS once and could find no evidence of this organization or any of his fights whatsoever.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by G8
    can anyone provide details of this? I looked into his BS once and could find no evidence of this organization or any of his fights whatsoever.
    There definitely is/was something called the Professional Karate Organisation, they did kickboxing with, among others, Bill 'Superfoot' Wallace. Whether or not this is the same PKA, and whether they ever had a European championship I couldn't tell you.

Porcupine/Hollywood, FL & Parmistan via Elbonia
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawarma
    Lundgren has the 2nd dan in kyokushin, as far a I remember. He was also European heavyweight champ.
    Lundgren does Kyokushin????
    Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

t-nation - Dissecting the deadlift. Anatomy and Muscle Balancing Videos.

The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Duh...

Page 2 of 5 First 12345 Last