Our Sponsors:

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    11/23/2006 2:10pm

Style: bee jay jay

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ok I got the message. I understand that Orlando has very high quality instructor, I was actually insisted on going to his school because I know that he is a damn good instructor. however I feel that the pricing for the teaching is way too high for only 1 hour a week. a 30 minute class feels like it is much too short and not worth the money, considering I struggle with what I have now... I understand that the man needs to eat, and I was extremely impressed with the advanced class, but 1 hour of BJJ a week for 120$ dollars a month is hardly going to get me to the level that I want to be in.

Posted On:
    11/24/2006 2:32am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: none

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Dear Angel (AKA YouTube),

I understand that you may not be able to afford classes. Thank you for admitting that part. If I canít afford a hummer I canít get mad at the hummer dealership for the price. The reality is I either buy a different car or get a higher paying job. I agree that with being in college, money can be tight. I understand that you may have been burned by other academies. Because of your past history in another school do you think it is right to slander a school that you think the instructor is a good instructor but you have never trained there and only taken a intro class there. How long did you train out of the Arlington fight club? What level is it that you want to get to in jiu-jitsu? Do you have your blue belt? Do you not think that Orlando would not be able to get you to the level that you want?

Sincerely,

CeeBo

Posted On:
    12/01/2006 12:07pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    wow my first post :D.
    I must say I am stunned by the pricing you guys have to pay.
    I pay 100USD for a semester at my place I can do Bjj and Shooto 5-6times a week for that cost. But then I live in Sweden.
    To CeeBo: I think its okay to have an issue with the pricing. I totally agree with the OT 30min sessions for 120USD/month do sound pricey no matter how good the teacher is.
    And not to get to roll as a beginner is bullcrap. I rolled the first time I tried BJJ and that was under Leo Neves and Leo Negao both BB in Bjj. You cant learn propper bjj with out rolling. Well I think so :-)
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910