Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/22/2007 11:23am

Style: BJJ/boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I've trained with Moti and he has attended seminars at our school. He is a nice guy a very good Muay Thai fighter. The UFC thing was a case of him getting in over his head. His ground game was lacking at his own admission. He received his blue belt in BJJ within the past year. The fact is no one really thought Moti had a chance in those fights even when they happened. He knew it and went in there anyways, have to give the guy credit for that. As far as "screaming like a girl" I'd love to do a test where we line up some keyboard warriors and see how they react to a beat down from a top level MMA fighter like Kerr.

Hisardut is not a martial art of his creation. There are three Isreali MA's Krav, Hisardut and Kapap. The "survival" tag I"m sure is nothing more than a way to seperate himself from the main organizations the same way people do with "Survival Krav Maga". It's a marketing tactic and like the "lil ninjas" it is a tacky one but you need to pay the bills. The new gi top thing I have yet to see any proof of that and if I did we would all give him **** about it when he comes to our school. As for $120 a month for two times a week training that isn't very far off from the norm for South Florida where many places charge $100 to $125 a month for three times a week.

I will ask him about the claims on his fight record and report back after I find out.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/24/2007 1:50pm

Style: Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If the guy wants to overcharge for classes, that's fine. Nobody has to attend them or go to his school. But the fact is, he's legit as a fighter and does have some good stuff to teach. Nobody can disagree with that.

If he's making stuff up about himself, it's a shame because he really doesn't need to.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    5/24/2007 6:30pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Aikido

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I agree, he gets props for being willing to get in the ring with guys like Coleman and Kerr when they were in their prime and on winning streaks.

Self-defense teaching is not the same as sport fighting, so he could be a very competent self-defense teacher.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123