Hank's Irish

Safe For Work

Posted On:
    10/25/2006 11:05pm

supporting member
     Style: Shaolin Kung Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Was that picture with Rampage before of after that sea of fans tried to follow him into the bathroom, cutting in line (Maybe I'm just bitter because I didn't go during the intermission). By the way, I'm pretty sure I walked right by you, but I only realize that now because I see your pictures. I was wearing a similar shirt (gay clubbin' button-up vertical-striped black shirt).
    Jaguar's MMA record
    pre Kung Fu and BJJ: 0-0-0
    post Kung Fu and BJJ: 0-0-0 (BOO YAA!!)

We're number one! All others are number two or lower.
    - The Sphinx (Mystery Men)

Posted On:
    10/26/2006 12:35am

Style: Systema & BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar Wong
    Was that picture with Rampage before of after that sea of fans tried to follow him into the bathroom, cutting in line (Maybe I'm just bitter because I didn't go during the intermission). By the way, I'm pretty sure I walked right by you, but I only realize that now because I see your pictures. I was wearing a similar shirt (gay clubbin' button-up vertical-striped black shirt).
    fans followed him into the washroom? thats wrong man!
    haha
    i saw him after the show...not during intermission....so maybe it was a different time....i never left for intermission...i was busy staring at the girlies walking up and down the steps :idea1:

Posted On:
    10/26/2006 12:36am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by GoJu - Joe
    Hank's Irish
    and yes, i am irish! looks are deceiving!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/26/2006 1:29am

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    When you stare at the girls in Las Vegas too long you give them too much power...they want to be worshipped Hank, and don't think they don't notice every pair of eyes pointed in their direction...never waste your chi on your eyes again...either concentrate it into your pants and approach a woman or save it for later.

Enforcer of Northeast Anti-Silliness Department Inc.

Posted On:
    10/26/2006 2:17am

supporting member
     Style: Kaju, BJJ, Judo, Kempo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by HANKtheTANK
    curious to know why this is?
    :tard: but then again, thats what i probably invision most others i talk to on here....

what can ya do.....
    I believe all I've ever really seen out of you was your intro here (assuming you are who I'm thinking of) and from what I recall you were just ranting about some nonsense. Then there's the name -Hank- which invokes an image of a husky white guy in my mind due to the only Hanks I've known, then adding the name Tank to it which cements the idea that you are a drinking white guy who sees himself as a tank (pseudo-military tough guy reference to your natural attributes. Other names could have been the "Truck/Sea Bass/Bull)

My internet forum psychology mastery needs work.
    Knowing is not enough, you must apply...
    ...Willing is not enough you must do
    ~Bruce Lee

Posted On:
    10/26/2006 12:07pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tangerine
    When you stare at the girls in Las Vegas too long you give them too much power...they want to be worshipped Hank, and don't think they don't notice every pair of eyes pointed in their direction...never waste your chi on your eyes again...either concentrate it into your pants and approach a woman or save it for later.
    ohhh, i saved it for later alright....
    once i got back, i took all my 'frustrations' out on my girl like you wouldn't believe! haha...
    :5obsessed

Posted On:
    10/26/2006 12:17pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by KempoFist
    I believe all I've ever really seen out of you was your intro here (assuming you are who I'm thinking of) and from what I recall you were just ranting about some nonsense. Then there's the name -Hank- which invokes an image of a husky white guy in my mind due to the only Hanks I've known, then adding the name Tank to it which cements the idea that you are a drinking white guy who sees himself as a tank (pseudo-military tough guy reference to your natural attributes. Other names could have been the "Truck/Sea Bass/Bull)

My internet forum psychology mastery needs work.
    wow, really? cuz i've seen u post in plenty of threads, so obviously, i may be a bit more familiar with your 'identity'. Kinda thought we mighta been a part of some of the same threads

ah well...anyway, Hank the Tank....comes off the heels of Old Skool (frank the tank), one of my favorite movies

the real name is Henry....Hank is a derivitive of my name...so i use it...(actually, it caught on fast, as a lot of staff i work with call me hank now)

internet forum psychology huh? is there any money in that?

Enforcer of Northeast Anti-Silliness Department Inc.

Posted On:
    10/26/2006 4:43pm

supporting member
     Style: Kaju, BJJ, Judo, Kempo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by HANKtheTANK
    wow, really? cuz i've seen u post in plenty of threads, so obviously, i may be a bit more familiar with your 'identity'. Kinda thought we mighta been a part of some of the same threads

ah well...anyway, Hank the Tank....comes off the heels of Old Skool (frank the tank), one of my favorite movies

the real name is Henry....Hank is a derivitive of my name...so i use it...(actually, it caught on fast, as a lot of staff i work with call me hank now)
    I'm all over this forum, and I barely read all of the posts due to me checking updates here in between work and training. For the record to dispel any assumptions about me, I'm 22yrs old, white (half italian/half Euro-soviet mutt) 2nd dan in Kempo, white belt in BJJ, quite cynical of most things especially martial arts, and I enjoy long walks on the beach that end in hot sex on the beach with a cute brunette girl and/or her even cuter but barely legal sister.

internet forum psychology huh? is there any money in that?
    If there is, I ain't gonna make any money in it with my track record of assumptions ;)
    Knowing is not enough, you must apply...
    ...Willing is not enough you must do
    ~Bruce Lee

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/26/2006 8:54pm

Style: Kickboxing, Boxing, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Belfort and Natsula tested positive for roids.

http://www.mmaweekly.com/absolutenm/...=2841&zoneid=2

Notice how all the juiced fighters are losing lately.
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 78 LastLast