Posted On:
    4/08/2007 9:48pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: ex-FSD (Happy?)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by TKD Black Belt
    Hey Jared,

Sorry I thought this thread was done like..... Well I'll be honest I'm a little analogied out right now.

The answer to your first question is yes. Mind you since Jack-in-the-Closet (oops, small slip) doesn't teach all that much he was not learning from him.

I'm not sure what you mean by 'integrated fighting techniques'. Could you clarify?

TKD
    I think I know you through FSD by name. After reading your posts I kinda got the feeling that you were the person whom Linda & Co had mentioned when I joined. We were told about you in that you were an ex-student who was disgruntled etc. that had started a school. I know a female ex-Student of yours. She mentioned that "integrated fighting techinques" is what you taught, if indeed you are the person of whom I speak.
    I was just curious to see if I was right or not; that's all.

Keeeeee-Yeah!

Posted On:
    4/08/2007 9:57pm

Style: Whoo-Hoo-Fu!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

This is all I'm going to say about that.

TKD

THIS IS NOT AN EXIT

"Ladies and gentlemen, the pilot has instructed everyone to sit the **** down and shut the **** up." Henry Rollins

Featherweight

Posted On:
    4/08/2007 10:30pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: ex-FSD (Happy?)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by TKD Black Belt

This is all I'm going to say about that.

TKD
    Cryptic.
    Doesn't surprise me that they would stoop to that to be frank.

The Bottom Brick

Posted On:
    4/09/2007 8:10am

Style: BJJ, Ju-Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jared75
    I think I know you through FSD by name. After reading your posts I kinda got the feeling that you were the person whom Linda & Co had mentioned when I joined.
    So you recognize a person from posts, a person who was mentioned to you when you joined.

Yeah this is a common joining a martial art conversation: "Welcome to our school, we have this disgruntled former Black Sash that has opened a club down the road, but he doesnt teach teh r3al str33t fighting art anymore."

Nope, not a common conversation. Nor a connection that could be made from a mere mention of a person.

Forgive me if I now add you, officially, to the sockpuppet list.
    "Sifu, I"m niether - I'm a fire dragon so don't **** with me!"

Dark Overlord of the Bullshido Underworld

Posted On:
    4/09/2007 9:58am

supporting member
     Style: Taai Si Ji Kung Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Askari
    Hi Fang123,

Feel free to find that summary post again and plagerise it to start the thread. To you the torch is passed - it is yours to hold it high.

Since this thread was started before the MABS policy changes, an FSD III thread is an excellent idea. The forum software doesn't particularly like huge threads, anyway, and this one is half way there.

I'm closing this thread in anticipation of someone finding the summary you mention and starting a new thread. First one to find it and start the FSD III thread wins.
    Calm down, it's only ones and zeros.

"Your calm and professional manner of response is really draining all the fun out of this. Can you reply more like Dr. Fagbot or something? Call me some names, mention some sand in my vagina or something of the sort. You can't expect me to come up with reasonable arguments man!" -- MaverickZ

"Tom Kagan spins in his grave and the fucking guy isn't even dead yet." -- Snake Plissken

My Bullshido fan club threads:
    Tom Kagan's a big hairy...
    Tom Kagan can lick my BALLS
    Tom Kagan teaches _ing __un and bigotry?
    Tom Kagan: Serious discussion here
    Lamokio asks the burning question is Tom Kagan a ***** or just cruising for some
    I'm Dave the gay Kickboxer from Manchester and I have the hots for Tom Kagan
    TOM KAGAN, OPEN ME, THE MKT ARE COMING FOR YOU ! ARE YOU MAN ENOUGH TO MEET ?
    ATTN TOM KAGAN
    World Dominator 'Kagan' in plot to lie about real Kung Fu and Martial Arts
    Tom Kagan just gave me my third negative rep in a day
    I am infatuated with Tom Kagan
    Tom Kagan is a fat balding white guy.
Page 66 of 66 FirstFirst ... 16566263646566