Page 52 of 66 FirstFirst ... 2424849505152 5354555662 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/16/2006 8:01pm

Style: Mauy Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    that was tongue in cheek by the way, I read your fight against brown sash. I don't think I've written lab reports with that much detail. I found it to be quite insightful.

Posted On:
    12/16/2006 9:09pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: RBSD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    But honestly what do you think of MP skills? Would be affraid if he issued a chanlenge? I am asking with all honesty here. From what I remember of him he was way fast. We are talking almost Bruce Lee fast but I admit he probably have no ground skill.

Just wondering.

Thanks
    Neo

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/16/2006 9:41pm

Style: ex-FSD - MT/BJJ noob

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I recently left the FSD clan as well.....kanata School. second to the cost what drove me out was the fact that when I went to sparring any Kung Fu techniques taught over the last year were not used as they were not effective in sparring. What I was suprised with was that my Sifu was quite good when I left....welcome back anytime, you were a great student type of stuff....no negative comments.

The Bottom Brick

Posted On:
    12/16/2006 10:44pm

Style: BJJ, Ju-Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by neoplasme
    But honestly what do you think of MP skills? Would be affraid if he issued a chanlenge? I am asking with all honesty here. From what I remember of him he was way fast. We are talking almost Bruce Lee fast but I admit he probably have no ground skill.
    Hi Neo,

You must have missed a couple hundred pages of these threads. There was a poster on here some time ago that mentioned a Jiu-Jitsu trained guy with about 10 weeks of JJ/MMA training took down sMP and ground and pounded him.

Anyone that watched UFC 1 knows what happens if you dont have a ground game.

Also there are dozens of links on these threads to MMA events and tournaments that the Patenaude's have been invited to enter. No one seems to be biting, so we gave up inviting.

And just in case anyone cares, an oldy but goody. My favourite BJJ vs Kung-fu video (listen for the dreaded eye-gouge attempt)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ef57iN7hL4s

Also I am going on record here that anyone that has posted on this thread could kick Bruce Lee's ass right now. No questions asked. (please someone ask me why I can state this so categorecally). ...
    Last edited by Askari; 12/16/2006 10:48pm at .
    "Sifu, I"m niether - I'm a fire dragon so don't **** with me!"

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/16/2006 11:11pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Askari
    Hi Neo,

You must have missed a couple hundred pages of these threads. There was a poster on here some time ago that mentioned a Jiu-Jitsu trained guy with about 10 weeks of JJ/MMA training took down sMP and ground and pounded him.

Anyone that watched UFC 1 knows what happens if you dont have a ground game.

Also there are dozens of links on these threads to MMA events and tournaments that the Patenaude's have been invited to enter. No one seems to be biting, so we gave up inviting.

And just in case anyone cares, an oldy but goody. My favourite BJJ vs Kung-fu video (listen for the dreaded eye-gouge attempt)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ef57iN7hL4s

Also I am going on record here that anyone that has posted on this thread could kick Bruce Lee's ass right now. No questions asked. (please someone ask me why I can state this so categorecally). ...
    Ya but Bruce would have bitten a chunck out of the sorry ass'es arm.....

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/16/2006 11:52pm

Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Askari
    Ok - I'll bite...

Bruce Lee? Serious? Tread lightly, mofo, and tell us why.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/17/2006 12:20am

Style: Mauy Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'll take a stab at it......because Bruce is....dead?

BJJ wins again!

Posted On:
    12/17/2006 3:39am

supporting member
     Style: Guns

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Get that man a cigar. Bruce Lee lies mouldering in the grave.

If El Tejon were here, he could explain the "Ass-i-ently Defense." This is a classic of the justice system.

"Your honor, I had been sayin' to him, but din't wanna hear nothin', and then I ass-i-ently punched him in the mouth. Twice."

"Your Judge, I didn't know nothin' bout nothin'. I ass-i-ently had dropped my Glock and it had ass-i-ently went off 13 times toward Two Time, but I wouldn't never have shot at him on purpose 'cause I'm a peaceful person."

Keeeeee-Yeah!

Posted On:
    12/17/2006 5:36am

Style: Whoo-Hoo-Fu!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Riposte
    that was tongue in cheek by the way, I read your fight against brown sash. I don't think I've written lab reports with that much detail. I found it to be quite insightful.
    Gratias tibi ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Neo
    But honestly what do you think of MP skills?
    - He's a product of his environment, no more no less.

Would be affraid if he issued a chanlenge?
    - Considering this will never ever ever happen.... If on the other hand pigs start flying, no I wouldn't be afraid.

I am asking with all honesty here. From what I remember of him he was way fast.
    - Fast is not the key component of success in a combat situation.

We are talking almost Bruce Lee fast but I admit he probably have no ground skill.
    - Jury is still out on this although the rumour is they are studying Gracie's in action and have bought some books.......

- Hmmm, maybe I should call Gracie Barra in Ottawa and see if some guys in silk signed up for lessons.

TKD

THIS IS NOT AN EXIT

"Ladies and gentlemen, the pilot has instructed everyone to sit the **** down and shut the **** up." Henry Rollins

The Bottom Brick

Posted On:
    12/17/2006 9:11am

Style: BJJ, Ju-Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Riposte
    I'll take a stab at it......because Bruce is....dead?
    Damn Riposte, you stole my punchline!
    "Sifu, I"m niether - I'm a fire dragon so don't **** with me!"