Page 16 of 66 First ... 612131415161718192026 ... Last
  1. #151
    n00b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Ottawa
    Posts
    727
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by TKD Black Belt
    I thought is was phon sau # 15.
    You have, I take it, been exposed to it, yes?

    Have you seen the last takedown? It's even BETTER.

  2. #152

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Capital City
    Posts
    243
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What is the last takedown? Tell us! I cannot remember! Or maybe I never learned it.

    Takedown 1. = Arm dealy
    Takedown 2. = Block kicks... but there is no blocking in FSD... Sorry, DESTROY kicks.
    Takedown 3. = Shoulder thingy
    Takedown 4. = Double leg???? It has beena while
    Takedown 5. = Arm triangle dealy
    Takedown 6. = Single leg maybe? Triple leg?
    Takedown 7. = Third stall brawl????

    Help me out N00b!:XXjester:

  3. #153
    n00b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Ottawa
    Posts
    727
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterPantsless
    What is the last takedown? Tell us! I cannot remember! Or maybe I never learned it.

    Takedown 1. = Arm dealy
    Takedown 2. = Block kicks... but there is no blocking in FSD... Sorry, DESTROY kicks.
    Takedown 3. = Shoulder thingy
    Takedown 4. = Double leg???? It has beena while
    Takedown 5. = Arm triangle dealy
    Takedown 6. = Single leg maybe? Triple leg?
    Takedown 7. = Third stall brawl????

    Help me out N00b!:XXjester:
    But I am forbidden from teaching what I know! I haven't paid for my grey sash!

  4. #154
    TKD Black Belt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    In a van down by the river.
    Posts
    2,229
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterPantsless
    Takedown 7. = Third stall brawl????

    Help me out N00b!:XXjester:
    Can I make that my style instead of Coed Naked Jiu Jitsu?

    TKD

    THIS IS NOT AN EXIT


    "Ladies and gentlemen, the pilot has instructed everyone to sit the **** down and shut the **** up." Henry Rollins

  5. #155

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Capital City
    Posts
    243
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by n00b
    But I am forbidden from teaching what I know! I haven't paid for my grey sash!
    Nice one!:5slick:

    Sworn to BBC, secrecy, eh?

    I shall crack the INNER CIRCLE... Oh yes.. I shall

  6. #156

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Capital City
    Posts
    243
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by TKD Black Belt
    Can I make that my style instead of Coed Naked Jiu Jitsu?

    TKD
    Yep! That is the one style that you need absolutely no certification to master!
    Ooops! I mean, one of the styles!:jihad:

  7. #157
    TKD Black Belt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    In a van down by the river.
    Posts
    2,229
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterPantsless
    Yep! That is the one style that you need absolutely no certification to master!
    Ooops! I mean, one of the styles!:jihad:
    You sure I don't need to sniff **** or break an arrow first?

    What if I just mail a cheque to Jacky Boy, you think that will be sufficient?

    I feel like I should train a little....

    TKD

    THIS IS NOT AN EXIT


    "Ladies and gentlemen, the pilot has instructed everyone to sit the **** down and shut the **** up." Henry Rollins

  8. #158

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    138
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    WHAH, WHAH, WHAW . . . why doesn't anyone, especially FANGERS, want to talk about the match that this thread is about?? Where is Dic, Enhanced, Jerry Mansfield and FSD Manager?? Your silence is deafening!

  9. #159
    TKD Black Belt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    In a van down by the river.
    Posts
    2,229
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Krackie
    WHAH, WHAH, WHAW . . . why doesn't anyone, especially FANGERS, want to talk about the match that this thread is about?? Where is Dic, Enhanced, Jerry Mansfield and FSD Manager?? Your silence is deafening!
    Ain't that the truth!

    TKD

    THIS IS NOT AN EXIT


    "Ladies and gentlemen, the pilot has instructed everyone to sit the **** down and shut the **** up." Henry Rollins

  10. #160
    ARGUMENTUM AD LATINUM DICTIONAIRUM Bullshido Newbie
    Doctor X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    4,380
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Krackie
    WHAH, WHAH, WHAW . . . why doesn't anyone, especially FANGERS, want to talk about the match that this thread is about?? Where is Dic, Enhanced, Jerry Mansfield and FSD Manager?? Your silence is deafening!
    Sniffing their own poo, and trying to convince themselves it is porpouri.

    --J.D.

Page 16 of 66 First ... 612131415161718192026 ... Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO