228815 Bullies, 4494 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12 345 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Enforcer of Northeast Anti-Silliness Department Inc.

Posted On:
    10/21/2006 7:39pm

supporting member
     Style: Kaju, BJJ, Judo, Kempo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonuzaba
    Virus, you probably did not return to the Wing Tsun thread, where you were talking about kicking Emin Boztepe's ass.
    Boztepe is too deadly to fight. Rickson already challenged him to a fight when Boztepe decided he was qualified to write a how to use Wing Chun to defeat Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu for BBMag despite never training with or fighting any BJJers. Needless to say Boztepe bitched out. And every Chunner I've ever seen that has dropped their balls on the table and stepped up to the challenge was subsequently beaten down.
    Last edited by Ke?poFist; 10/21/2006 7:42pm at .
    Knowing is not enough, you must apply...
    ...Willing is not enough you must do
    ~Bruce Lee

C.E. B.S.net Ambassador

Posted On:
    10/22/2006 5:35am

supporting member
     Style: (Beautiful) Spring Roll

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by black mariah
    THEN RECORD SOME FUCKING VIDEO OF YOUR "REAL ING UN" AND FUCKING POST IT YOU GODDAMNED COCKMONKEY. The FACT is your ING UN is the EXACT FUCKING SAME slappy-face FAGGY **** BULLSHIT as EVERY OTHER ING UN. Shut the **** up and drink bleach.
    Aight, massa, I will drink bleach right away. Could you please recommend me some quality, lively, caged contest-winning bleach, that has lots of videos on the Net proving it really can kick some intestine-ass?
    You know, I would hate to spend my money on some shitty bleach no one ever documented on video to work lethally.

Or not, I changed my mind. I'll rather KEEP ON posting legitimate questions to big-mouthed fight-gods who don't think it's necessary to back up claims. I'll KEEP ON posting answers containing fact-based explanations and honest thoughts.
    Who knows, based on your latest CAPS-LOCKED POSTING you might even get a heart attack from it and stop polluting the Net, you poor hater...

Tonuzaba

Enforcer of Northeast Anti-Silliness Department Inc.

Posted On:
    10/22/2006 10:29am

supporting member
     Style: Kaju, BJJ, Judo, Kempo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Aight, massa, I will drink bleach right away. Could you please recommend me some quality, lively, caged contest-winning bleach, that has lots of videos on the Net proving it really can kick some intestine-ass?
    You know, I would hate to spend my money on some shitty bleach no one ever documented on video to work lethally.
    Are you implying that only deathmatches will prove legitimacy of martial arts, and until then no one can claim anything to be true, or am I reading this wrong?

Or not, I changed my mind. I'll rather KEEP ON posting legitimate questions to big-mouthed fight-gods who don't think it's necessary to back up claims. I'll KEEP ON posting answers containing fact-based explanations and honest thoughts.
    Who knows, based on your latest CAPS-LOCKED POSTING you might even get a heart attack from it and stop polluting the Net, you poor hater...

Tonuzaba
    Or, more than likely you'll keep talking out of your ass spewing WC rhetoric that has been beyond debunked long ago. But hopefully people more intelligable than black mariah and more qualified than I will be here to calmly and reasonably rebuke your comments, and hopefully you'll stay around long enough to see that side of the debate and ignore belligerent sport MMA nutriders who yell the loudest.
    Knowing is not enough, you must apply...
    ...Willing is not enough you must do
    ~Bruce Lee

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/22/2006 11:58am

Style: None. Again.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Tonuzaba
    I see no links to REAL ING UN videos. All I see is lameass attempts at a sarcastic response. In other words, you have nothing. Shut the **** up.

Could someone PLEASE rid us of this fuckknob already?

There should be an instaban for anyone that puts any type of ING UN in their style field.

BTW, my keyboard doesn't have a CAPS LOCK key. I ripped it out and threw it across the room. I'm old school. I use the SHIFT key.

The only on here that doesn't feel it necessary to back up claims is YOU, you dumb fucking ****.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/22/2006 12:00pm

Style: None. Again.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by KempoFist
    Are you implying that only deathmatches will prove legitimacy of martial arts, and until then no one can claim anything to be true, or am I reading this wrong?

Or, more than likely you'll keep talking out of your ass spewing WC rhetoric that has been beyond debunked long ago. But hopefully people more intelligable than black mariah and more qualified than I will be here to calmly and reasonably rebuke your comments, and hopefully you'll stay around long enough to see that side of the debate and ignore belligerent sport MMA nutriders who yell the loudest.
    Oh shut the **** up. Take off the caps and remove the F-bombs and I'm just as calm and intelligible as anyone else. In other words, it's the WAY I say it and not WHAT I say that you have a problem with.

So shut the **** up and suck a cock.

Posted On:
    10/22/2006 3:43pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Every time, and I mean every time someone has to come along and **** up a pic/vids of disaster thread.

Combat Wing Chun: http://video.google.com.au/videoplay...13&q=wing+chun

All Out of Bubblegum

Posted On:
    10/22/2006 4:16pm

supporting memberforum leader
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Virus
    Every time, and I mean every time someone has to come along and **** up a pic/vids of disaster thread.

Combat Wing Chun: http://video.google.com.au/videoplay...13&q=wing+chun

Oh man the compliant throws in that one are pretty awesome.

Tonzuba, BM, this is a video thread - it is for posting videos and talking about them directly, not carrying over bickering from other threads.
    There's no choice but to confront you, to engage you, to erase you. I've gone to great lengths to expand my threshold of pain. I will use my mistakes against you. There's no other choice.

It's pretty beat up, but it is a complete copy....

Posted On:
    10/22/2006 4:36pm

supporting member
     Style: EBMAS WT/ Latosa Concepts

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCache
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szdF1...elated&search=

ladies and gentlemen, Sifu Emin Bozetep
    Please post a video of you or your instructor from 1984 for us to judge/compare them on today. Alot has changed in 26 years.....

or are you saying, "look at the original Bullshido Buster smashing down a Di Mak Fraud"?

"If anything is gained from this, it should be you both wanting to get better so you can make up for how crappy you are now." KidSpatula about the Sirc vs DTT Gong Sau Event
    Until the Bulltube is fixed:
    DTT vs Sirc

Pingo

Posted On:
    10/22/2006 4:46pm

Style: BJJ & Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Carlos Lee's Wing Chun: http://youtube.com/watch?v=ewZEUp7TE1A

The best part starts at 0:48.

All Out of Bubblegum

Posted On:
    10/22/2006 5:09pm

supporting memberforum leader
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well, I was five in 1984. There might be some video of me being five somewhere, I mostly fished and whitewashed fences and shot things with my slingshot and listened to proto-punk. If you like, I might have some home video of me in 1984 building a pillow fort. If I posted that, would it make Emin look better?

Ignoring the fact that I posted video of one of wing chun's top guys, so rather then my dangerous-for-his-age-and-size-but-all-around-nice-guy instructor, I should get to post say, Rhadi Ferguson or David Douillet in rebuttal, I don't actually know my current instructor well enough to ask him to put his home videos on the internet to prove a point to a useless, top-knotted bullshidoka, but if you like, a cursory youtube search for judo will turn up a century of alive training you may compare to wing chun at your leisure.

If he has any home video of his matches, it's probably on super-8 owing to his age, so IF he does, IF he'll give it too me, IF I can get it converted and IF he's confortable with it being on the internet, I might upload it, but the number of steps in that process and my intense apathy toward you probably mean it would be quicker for us to just have a Deadly Internet Challenge instead.

Or . . . here's an idea . . . you could you know, tell or show HOW Emin has changed instead of asking for video from judo guys who have no bearing on him sucking it up?
    There's no choice but to confront you, to engage you, to erase you. I've gone to great lengths to expand my threshold of pain. I will use my mistakes against you. There's no other choice.
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12 345 LastLast