Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    10/21/2006 4:02am

Join us... or die
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

_ing_un Videos of disaster.

Video of a wing chun demo. Includes special "childrens self defence", one inch punch, some very creative board breaking and if you watch closely around the 1:00 minute mark you just might see some 4nti-gr4pp3l.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlIkX4jbSlg

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlIkX4jbSlg[/MEDIA]

Posted On:
    10/21/2006 4:55am

Style: Shootfighting

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I could'nt bear to watch it trough. Horrible as usual.

C.E. B.S.net Ambassador

Posted On:
    10/21/2006 5:00am

supporting member
     Style: (Beautiful) Spring Roll

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Virus,
    you probably did not return to the Wing Tsun thread, where you were talking about kicking Emin Boztepe's ass. Otherwise you would have certainly answered my question of why don't you go and do it yourself? Some other guys were answering that, claiming you and them would certainly agree on the answer. Well, what do you say?
    As to the video you posted, thank you for it, because hopefully the more shitty w.c. proofs we have, the sooner you guys start to understand the point in discussing the differences between certain lineages. While I am not familiar with the school on video, I do know that any decent Wing Tsun practitioner obeys one of the basic rules of WT fighting: follow the opponent with continuous attacks. What you saw here was one counterattack and standing still. That is: bullshit.
    Posting a video showing shitty jiu jitsu by a would-be teacher and his misguided students wouldn't make all jiu jitsu suck. The same, this video only proves the participating people and not the whole system of Beautiful spring wrong.
    Tonuzaba

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/21/2006 1:04pm

Style: Uechi Ryu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm still waiting to see anything usuable ? A bit to cooperative.........hell, I have seen moves that good in TKD...actually better. Espicially, that "hand to hand" Blindfolded *stunt*....not impressive by any means.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/21/2006 1:17pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    problem its relatively hard to find a video of jiu jitsu people who are misguided, because they pressure test their art all the time, with constant input from have crosstrained and competing.

Whereas.... youtube wingchun, wingtsun, whatever, and most of the hits = bullshit

Posted On:
    10/21/2006 1:46pm

Style: Shootfighting

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonuzaba
    Virus,
    you probably did not return to the Wing Tsun thread, where you were talking about kicking Emin Boztepe's ass. Otherwise you would have certainly answered my question of why don't you go and do it yourself? Some other guys were answering that, claiming you and them would certainly agree on the answer. Well, what do you say?
    As to the video you posted, thank you for it, because hopefully the more shitty w.c. proofs we have, the sooner you guys start to understand the point in discussing the differences between certain lineages. While I am not familiar with the school on video, I do know that any decent Wing Tsun practitioner obeys one of the basic rules of WT fighting: follow the opponent with continuous attacks. What you saw here was one counterattack and standing still. That is: bullshit.
    Posting a video showing shitty jiu jitsu by a would-be teacher and his misguided students wouldn't make all jiu jitsu suck. The same, this video only proves the participating people and not the whole system of Beautiful spring wrong.
    Tonuzaba
    Because chain punching worked so well for Babalu... :P
    Look, quit _ing __un, you'll feel better.

All Out of Bubblegum

Posted On:
    10/21/2006 3:40pm

supporting memberforum leader
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szdF1...elated&search=

ladies and gentlemen, Sifu Emin Bozetep
    There's no choice but to confront you, to engage you, to erase you. I've gone to great lengths to expand my threshold of pain. I will use my mistakes against you. There's no other choice.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/21/2006 4:16pm

Style: None. Again.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonuzaba
    Virus,
    Tonuzaba
    THEN RECORD SOME FUCKING VIDEO OF YOUR "REAL ING UN" AND FUCKING POST IT YOU GODDAMNED COCKMONKEY. The FACT is your ING UN is the EXACT FUCKING SAME slappy-face FAGGY **** BULLSHIT as EVERY OTHER ING UN. Shut the **** up and drink bleach.

Posted On:
    10/21/2006 6:02pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCache
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szdF1...elated&search=

ladies and gentlemen, Sifu Emin Bozetep
    Awesome centerline defence in that vid.

Posted On:
    10/21/2006 6:17pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Forget everything every chunner has told you. You need to come to Australia for
    t3h r34l _ing _un.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfYp6VE9GgU
Page 1 of 5 1 2345 LastLast